Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Between Guava Farming And Orange Farming Which Will You Prefer? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Between Guava Farming And Orange Farming Which Will You Prefer? (788 Views)

Tips For Successful Orange Farming 07069670428 / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Guava Farming And Orange Farming Which Will You Prefer? by imhere: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2019
If you are asked to chose between guava farming and orange farming, which will you go for?
For me; I will go for guava farming because 2 out of 10 persons for will go for guava while the rest will go for orange. Little wonder why you see orange everywhere during its season and guava? You may hardly know its season because guava can't be seen in large quantities like orange.

Funnily, both have wonderful similiarities,

1. They fruit more than once within a year,
2. You can plant and harvest the two plants within 2 and 1/2 years.with hybrid seedlings.
3. The both fruit in large quantities

Yesterday, in Abuja at Jabi junction one guy selling guava on wheelbarrow said one guava fruit goes for #50 the size was not too big and not small. But not up to the size of orange, I'm not sure one orange can be sold for #50. Correct me if I'm wrong. These and many more reasons will make me go for guava farming.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/guava-farming/

(1) (Reply)

8 Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water Everyday - Coconut Water Health Benefits / 6 Weeks Old Broiler For Sale In Ibadan / I Own A Plot Of Land And A Capital Of 1million Naira, Can I Start Pig Rearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.