Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page (14242 Views)

Nigeria’s Space Program (NASRDA) & And Spacex Starships / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by 4hys: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2018
ok
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by purem(m): 6:21am On Mar 25, 2018
Zucker is more relevant and enhance in technology than this egocentric musk of dumbass asshole.
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by RainbowDude(m): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2018
Time for myspace to comeback smiley
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GavelSlam: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2018
I always laugh when I see people update Facebook .

It's the silliest thing ever.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by 9Ebisco: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2018
Bassey Love Letter To TBoss In BBNaija House Exposed

It would come as no shock to many people who followed the big brother Nigeria season one, as it was seen that Tboss and Bassey shared the strongest of all bond in the house.

In the spirit of throwback Friday TBF, Tboss took to her instagram page to share the letter he received from her crush back then in the house.

Back in the house Tboss and Bassey were best of friend and it seems that bond still exist even after that time.

Tboss shared the letter Bassey wrote her not in the fate to mock him but to tell him he still cherish the times and memory they shared together.

Posting a photo of the letter, she captioned it: “#flashbackfriday to that time in the #bbn house when I asked @blackbassey to write a really cheesy letter. I’ve mentioned a couple of times what a ‘hoarder’ I am. You should see what I do with memories.”

She also shared another photo were she revealed that she really missed him.

She wrote “Allow me return the Favor #throwback#TBT to all the fun I had with this muscular potato @blackbassey. I must commend you on almost slaying as much as meMiss you by the way; we need to sit by the road side soon.”

The letter itself reads:

“Dear T-Boss,

“I smile ear to ear as I pick up my pen from the basket of love to write you pages of seemingly endless thoughts I have about you.

“I hope this letter meets you in good health, if so, dittomatic.

“They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and we find love in the strangest most un-imaginable places and people. Your beauty and simplicity permeates through your glowing smiles which expose your set of perfect teeth, leaving a dimple on both sides of your sensual cheeks. This sinks my heart a few more feet into my soul as I appreciate God who created the chest so my heart doesn’t fall literally at your feet.

“I may not have the right words to interpret my emotions and for how madly in love I have become with you but I sure won’t be quiet about it none-the-less. The sparkle in your eyes makes me believe that your mother is a thief cos she stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

“I could go on but time is what you don’t have to read a 1 million paged love letter so I will say from my heart and hope you feel it too. T-Boss, I love you.”

He signed off with the drawing of a heart with an arrow piercing through the centre.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/bassey-love-letter-to-tboss-in-bbnaija.html

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by godofuck231: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2018
sainttobs:
Elon Musk Delete Telsa And SpaceX Facebook Page
We all know very well that the largest social network, of course, Facebook has been under fire and many have abandoned it. After the giant Mozilla announced that it would stop advertising on the social network giant Facebook, now it was Elon Musk’s turn to erase Tesla’s and SpaceX’s Facebook pages.

Elon Musk Deletes Tesla And SpaceX’s Facebook Page

The largest social network, of course, Facebook has been under fire and many have abandoned it. After the giant Mozilla announced that it would stop advertising on the social network giant Facebook, now it was Elon Musk’s turn to erase Tesla’s and SpaceX’s Facebook pages.

The challenge came from a Twitter user and Elon Musk did not disappoint that user, hence, as a result, Elon Musk deleted all its companies’ pages from the social network giant Facebook’s platform.

It’s a case to say “Told and Done”! After a “teaser” of a Twitter user, Elon Musk even deleted the Facebook pages relating to SpaceX and Tesla. As, the multimillionaire, of course, Elon Musk joins the “#deletefacebook” movement.
Delete SpaceX page on Facebook if you're the man?
— ㅤ (@serdarsprofile) March 23, 2018

In all, these two pages were followed by more than 5 million users from around the world and not only that even all those pages have verified badge.

Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg

Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg are not exactly best friends. In 2017 Elon Musk reported that Mark Zuckerberg was very irresponsible in the way he approached artificial intelligence. Musk had also mentioned that he was not a fan of the world’s largest social network, of course, Facebook and therefore had no profile.

Regarding company pages, Musk stated that since he does not advertise on Facebook, he does not consider it serious that they are not there. Interestingly Musk did not even know that company pages existed on Facebook.

Mark Zuckerberg has asked, more than once, apologies for the scandal involving Cambridge Analityca. However, there are those who have even stopped using the largest social network and certainly there will be more “names of big personalities” to do so.

It should be noted that everything happened after it was revealed that more than 50 million users were used, whose data were improperly obtained. Later, these data were used to manipulate information in the American elections.

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below.

Source: https://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2018/03/elon-musk-deletes-tesla-and-spacex-facebook-page.html

They are way behind, that very day I took down my pics, the following day I removed my account

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by emmy4lov(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2018
Interesting.. I amazes me the way people take social media these days.. imagine what will happen if Facebook, Twitter or any other social networks go down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2018
TolaTosin:
. Bros don't be carried away by all these

There is more to this ...

This is not the first time, Facebook is being used as a sign in tool for voting in US

As we speak, there is no evidence to prove that Trump campaign team contacted any US citizen using their Facebook details to vote for trump.

If you have followed US and her politics, you will know that Trump emergence is purely the Will of God.

It is still very difficult to explain how he won and these gangs are looking for an explanation.

They claimed that when anyone votes for Trump, Trump's Team will contact him and use him as an influencer to reach his friends to vote for Trump.

But as I speak there is no evidence.

Secondly, was Trump campaign team the one managing elections?

Trump is stepping on lots of toes and altering wicked plans they had for this season and these gangs will do anything to make sure Trump does not win next elections and are ready to take anyone down with the storm, Facebook is now the sacrificial lamb.

There is more to this bro ...

There is more to it: like what? I'd definitely love to hear your insights about this. I also wonder if you are the type that writes just for writing sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GavelSlam: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2018
KOPT33:

There is more to it: like what? I'd definitely love to hear your insights about this. I also wonder if you are the type that writes just for writing sake.

When you read some things on Nairaland you can only sit back in amusement.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

When you read some things on Nairaland you can only sit back in amusement.

There's more to it... what? where? How?
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GavelSlam: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2018
KOPT33:

There's more to it... what? where? How?

I'm referring to those that believe there's more to it.
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Expl0rers: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2018
The guy for dash me sha

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by MrMcJay(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2018
purem:
Zucker is more relevant and enhance in technology than this egocentric musk of dumbass asshole.

My friend, stop making a fool of yourself. You that can't construct a simple sentence in English have the guts to call Elon a dumbass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by purem(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2018
MrMcJay:

My friend, stop making a fool of yourself. You that can't construct a simple sentence in English have the guts to call Elon a dumbass?

You're madt

Am actually calling him that because he's been egocentric to Zuckerberg
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Deyemzy(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2018
philfearon:
It was actually a dare from one of his admirers.

This Elon Musk is gullible sha. See as the guy chop whyning grin
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2018
I think other means of social media are gradually being embraced for Marketing.

https://digitalpaver.com/how-to-start-a-blog-on-whatsapp/
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by MrMcJay(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2018
purem:

You're madt

Am actually calling him that because he's been egocentric to Zuckerberg

You lack proper home training and a good education.

I pity your future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Talknochip(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2018
This must b one of d 'happiest' moments for CNN!!..... They all want to see Trump destroyed!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by EarthXmetahuman: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2018
[s]
purem:
[/s]stop saying crap.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by pablo1759(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2018
TolaTosin:
. Bros don't be carried away by all these

There is more to this ...

This is not the first time, Facebook is being used as a sign in tool for voting in US

As we speak, there is no evidence to prove that Trump campaign team contacted any US citizen using their Facebook details to vote for trump.

If you have followed US and her politics, you will know that Trump emergence is purely the Will of God.

It is still very difficult to explain how he won and these gangs are looking for an explanation.

They claimed that when anyone votes for Trump, Trump's Team will contact him and use him as an influencer to reach his friends to vote for Trump.

But as I speak there is no evidence.

Secondly, was Trump campaign team the one managing elections?

Trump is stepping on lots of toes and altering wicked plans they had for this season and these gangs will do anything to make sure Trump does not win next elections and are ready to take anyone down with the storm, Facebook is now the sacrificial lamb.

There is more to this bro ...

So true! U said it all and more. Hilary and her evil team will never give up but God will continue to humble n shame them all. Trump will win a second time if he chose to contest. Trumps victory showed God still love d world.
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by HausaOverlord: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2018
The way some of y'all keep shouting God put trump there is just weird, una must link everything to spiritual or demonic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by purem(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
MrMcJay:

You lack proper home training and a good education.

I pity your future.

And you lack SENSE
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GavelSlam: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2018
HausaOverlord:
The way some of y'all keep shouting God put trump there is just weird, una must link everything to spiritual or demonic

Nigerians get problem I swear.

Everything is spiritual to them.

grin
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Mayflowa(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Whenever I get a new phone first thing I do is delete the Facebook app.

Thank God my current phone didn't even come with one.

Facebook has lost its primary focus which is connecting friends and family, even Mark admitted it.

Hope he has something better up his sleeves, cause once this whites start developing trust issues, sorry is your name.

This is funny. hahahaha. Bro, who know you?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2018
Mayflowa:

This is funny. hahahaha. Bro, who know you?
It is not about, who knows me, it is about other things I do with my phone, that useless app can access.
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Somebodydaddy01: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2018
Let us dare Buhari to leave
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GenbIoodykiller: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
I always laugh when I see people update Facebook .

It's the silliest thing ever.
wetin concern abokii with Facebook?
go sell your gworo jor
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GavelSlam: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
wetin concern abokii with Facebook?
go sell your gworo jor

The day any member of your family attains my educational, financial and occupational status he would be crowned Igwe of your entire community.

Gworo indeed but your family cannot leave it from their bridal demands.
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GenbIoodykiller: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

The day any member of your family attains my educational, financial and occupational status he would be crowned Igwe of your entire community.

Gworo indeed but your family cannot leave it from their bridal demands.
[/s]

abokii shatap
who dash almajiri education?
you think posting on nairaland makes you educated grin

as for financial status
we know that gworo is a profitable business but
chewing it is what i don't support.

abokii no sabi do facebook because it's haram grin

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Dalek(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2018
HausaOverlord:

i just weak, everything is tied to god and satan in this part of the world... speaks alot about our mentality in this country. even the Americans don't take the god seriously grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Design And Build Of A Pure Sine Wave Inverter / Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) / How To Share/transfer Data Bundles On All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.