Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Experience With Airtel & Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Airtel & Glo (1142 Views)

2020 Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Airtel & Glo by Graciousnaija: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Imagine renewing your internet subscription and within 5mins 12GB of data is gone! Imagine loading credit of 1,000 Naira and with one call of 2mins, the credit is finished! This is my experience this weekend with both Goo and Airtel network.

To make matter worse, their contact centre are never responsive. Please share if you have the same experience and what is the way forward. Imagine being afraid to recharge your mobile line.... Hmmmm..
Re: My Experience With Airtel & Glo by Luizkid(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
It's not that I lyk MTN but they're the only one that gives you real value for money in terms of Voice and Data. They're Expensive but worth the money. Imagine me having over 20gig of Data on Airtel ryt now but currently using my Mtn with less than 1gig.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Airtel & Glo by OriflameNIG: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Stick with 9mobile . They are reliable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World’s Thinnest Rugged Smartphone- Ioutdoor X Release / Free 1gb Data To All Nigeria Network / Power In Full: Xiaomi Announces ‘xiaomi Mi 9T’ As It’s Flagship Model For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.