Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought (1109 Views)

Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Dancing Senators: Davido's Uncle And Dino Malaye Compete At Dangote's Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought by digitsolution: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Be part of the real land lords and stop being a tenant in NIGERIA...�

If you are not here, double your hustle and stay relevant. Money moves. "If you know then you know"

1 Like

Re: Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought by NwaNimo1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jr
Re: Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought by Amberon11: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chief LuLu Briggs is not there and he is richer than many guests on that table. So what is your point?

Me too the only reason I'm not there is that I don't like attention and paparazzi.
Re: Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought by gustav25: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
digitsolution:
Be part of the real land lords and stop being a tenant in NIGERIA...�

If you are not here, double your hustle and stay relevant. Money moves. "If you know then you know"
sorry but you made no point at all
Re: Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought by mikolo80: 1:25am On Mar 25, 2018
bloody criminals that shud be bobmbed
Re: Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought by digitsolution: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2018
mikolo80:
bloody criminals that shud be bobmbed

You took the words from my mouth. You are indeed wise you saw and intepreted what i had in mind posting this.
Re: Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought by digitsolution: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2018
gustav25:
sorry but you made no point at all

If you did literature in school you should be able to read and understand what i potrayed. Get your pvc and do the needful. Nigeria needs to be purged of these people.

(1) (Reply)

Corps Marshal Boboye Reappointed As FRSC Boss For Another Term / See Photos Of The Newly Constructed Government Girls Sec. Sch. Rivers State / The Cattle Herder Doesn’t Carry Anything More Than A Stick, Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.