Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,783 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Making The Auto Section Safe For Buyers. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Making The Auto Section Safe For Buyers. (1747 Views)

Is The Auto Section Dead??? / List Of Scammers In The Auto Section / How To Successfully Pre Order A Car On Nairaland ( For Buyers And Sellers ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making The Auto Section Safe For Buyers. by eros(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2010
It's about time, the grain is separated from the chaff. Now let's stop all the talk, talk and put this brilliant idea to action. Mr. Seun when will this be enacted and enforced?
Re: Making The Auto Section Safe For Buyers. by GeorgeD1(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2010
exactly! we've all said enough. it's time to act!
Re: Making The Auto Section Safe For Buyers. by Consensus: 1:52am On Oct 25, 2010
Whatever happened to this idea? All talk and no action.?
Re: Making The Auto Section Safe For Buyers. by Busybody2(f): 2:16am On Oct 25, 2010
BizBooks:

Since Seun has shown interest in this matter, let's wait and see what he comes up with. Apart from doing nothing, any system he sets up will be better than what we have now.

P.S: If providing bank information is un-acceptable, let's remove it from the list and move ahead.

He already gave some kinda endorsement, he said:

Seun:

This is a lovely idea; however, it's not yet official.  We can [size=14pt]make it a unenforced recommendation[/size].

So what are you guys waiting for smiley

George_D:

i'm sure pt consults won't dare submit his personal info to nairaland admin!  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.99999.html#bot

Why not, if Agariautos can undecided Besides, Ptconsult is back with his Fred Oyeniks ID and has commenced trading, selling not only cars, but N450M land in the property section too cool What a pity lipsrsealed
Re: Making The Auto Section Safe For Buyers. by GeorgeD1(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2010
Consensus:

Whatever happened to this idea? All talk and no action.?

the truth, i guess. so sad!
Re: Making The Auto Section Safe For Buyers. by emeshot: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2010
looking at the date of this thread,i am so surprised to see it just now.

please moderator enforce it now.i really support the idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 2002 Toyota Highlander(tokunbo)-----2m / Adorable Full Option '98 Honda Baby Boy*toks IS SOLD .GLORY BE TO GOD / 2008 Toyota Camry Leder Seat Tubstert Full Option For Sale 3.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.