Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Curse For Disposing Outdated Christian Dailies And Customised Calenders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curse For Disposing Outdated Christian Dailies And Customised Calenders (316 Views)

The Issue Of Calenders In Most Homes / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curse For Disposing Outdated Christian Dailies And Customised Calenders by spydera: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hey brethren
Please I really want to know what to do concerning this matter. We have varieties of Christian dailies such as our daily manna, open heavens, the word for today, daily milk, daily power,daily guide, rhapsody of reality etc from 2006 till date.we are in 2018,my guardian forbids us from disposing them,not necessary because he wants to use them as a reference but because he thinks there is a curse for disposing Christian dailies. The house book shelves are filled up as well as the walls with various customised church calenders.what is the solution?!?!
Re: Curse For Disposing Outdated Christian Dailies And Customised Calenders by Amberon11: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Curse For Disposing Outdated Christian Dailies And Customised Calenders by jeronimo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
I don't know of any curse stated in the Bible. If you are however uncomfortable disposing them, I'd suggest you give them away as gift to whoever desires them

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Day And Succeed. / How The Apostles Died. / Inside The White House Bible Study Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.