Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord (5910 Views)

Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Etianwanokon: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:
Christianity is the biggest scam on earth.

From your name I don't doubt your sanity level. Idiotic you
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Etianwanokon: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2018
Hosanna in the Highest. Same to you dear.
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by ikorodureporta: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Palm trees don sufffer today cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by EvilChild: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2018
Etianwanokon:

From your name I don't doubt your sanity level. Idiotic you
Your papa!!!
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by EmekaBlue(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2018
So next Sunday na Easter
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Happy palm Sunday Nigerians

1 Like

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest

2 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Amdatguy: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]no ones perfect stop giving us d consolation story u give urself
HoodBillionaire:
abegiafta church
dey we go and drink
smoke
fuc
go to club
tell lies
fornicate
cheat
abegi

let the devil guide u
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Ekeseges(f): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
GreenMavro:
can I drink palm wine today and wear palm slippers to church since today is palm Sunday?
you can as well wear palm fronds today
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by UbiPetrus: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hosanna to the son of David.
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by computer0810(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:
u mean those that gave birth to u r animal
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Uniqueness01(f): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
drindahouz:

As in??

It's a ritual.
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Ubenedictus(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It's a ritual.
and so?
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Ubenedictus(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ritual.
and so?
I was baptised, that is a ritual, hands were laid on me...ritual Communion... ritual going to Church... ritual praise and worship before preaching... ritual... palm Sunday... ritual Pascal... ritual

who did it kill....
of course there are rituals in Christianity deal with it

1 Like

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:
Present ur facts and reason don't before u just call it a scam
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Bankbio(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
palm Sunday in KWARA STATE

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Bankbio(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Palm Sunday in Kwara State

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ubenedictus:
and so?

I was baptised, that is a ritual,
hands were laid on me...ritual
Communion... ritual
going to Church... ritual
praise and worship before preaching... ritual...
palm Sunday... ritual
Pascal... ritual

who did it kill....

of course there are rituals in Christianity deal with it

That make it an occult. grin.
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Ubenedictus(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

That make it an occult. grin.
then every Christian is occult
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ubenedictus:
then every Christian is occult

Of course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since I've Joined Nairaland,what I've Learned About Atheism / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / Odumeje Is My Guy, He Is Not My Pastor-Micheal Zubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.