Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,337 members, 7,867,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers (16082 Views)

Economic Hardship: Workers Swoop On Their Pension Contributions / US Bans Worker 'Noncompete' Agreements, Making It Easier For Workers To Quit / Unpaid Salaries: Hope Dims For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers by abadiru: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Osun governor has done his best in all areas in the state. Many are just criticising without knowledge of what is happening but supporting most civil servants that are losing extra corrupt income from the good internal control system put in place for the benefit of osun citizens.
ogunsbanjul:
Even Osun state that some people use to insult the innocent governor. This is serious. What of my brother Fayose state? Hunnnnn just making my contribution oooo

1 Like

Re: See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers by viceddy95(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:
Religion is the biggest scam on earth.
Adeboye omo oloja
Oyedepo omo oloja
Otobolizer wire wire
Oyakhilome omo ologo

Re: See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers by veacea: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2018
ogunsbanjul:
Even Osun state that some people use to insult the innocent governor. This is serious. What of my brother Fayose state? Hunnnnn just making my contribution oooo

Fayose is busy with urban renewal. Demolishing house and all that. Insurance is not on his agenda sir

1 Like

Re: See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers by focus7: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Shame on all the osus in this forum that constantly attack Aregbesola while the Igbo governors still cannot afford to give you insurance cover Aregbesola has done it for his state which shows Aregbesola is a better performing governor.

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers by stefanweeks: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2018
malware:

Must you always talk about the North, even in cases where the word North is not entirely mentioned? Is the North your greatest nightmare? Give it some break dude.... Deal with more important things in your life, if you have any.

Sorry bro

I will speak my mind anytime or place irrespective of whose ox is gored.

Deal with it
Re: See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers by OmoEpe(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
See Osun state that the never do wells on this blog like bashing when they ought to be praying to have a Gov as competent as Aregbe.

Anyway brain has departed their lineage a long time
Re: See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers by asmovic(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:
Religion is the biggest scam on earth. Adeboye omo oloja Oyedepo omo oloja Otobolizer wire wire Oyakhilome omo ologo
another mad man has broken loose again!
Re: See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers by Bimpe29: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nigeria is a dungeon.
Re: See The Only Four States That Have Insurance Cover For Workers by CioAngels(f): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
I trust Delta will not be there because of Ibori's Million's Okowa is paying to him to say thank you for making him a governor from London prison. The rest Okowa and his group of thieves will share. You can imagine, where does the extra 13percent goes to, Okowa's bank account and under his bed? Thief. Delta state indigene will work and nothing to cover them in case of hazards just because the governor is an armed robber. He is simply a vampire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Or MTN Nigeria For A Graduate Trainee / Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work / FG February Salary 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.