Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

#Facebookmuststay Reason to Stand with Facebook" - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / #Facebookmuststay Reason to Stand with Facebook" (377 Views)

How Do I Sort This With Facebook / 10 Ways To Promote Your Business With Facebook / Pls Which Naria Card Work With Facebook Page Boosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#Facebookmuststay Reason to Stand with Facebook" by sulexrio(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Hello,I will really appreciate both the critics and those who can level down for the little summary of my insight of why we should not celebrate the scandal of data leaks of over 50 Millions information gotten away from Facebook.
First and Foremost i will call the founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg a rare gem on Earth for his bravery and courage in accepting the grave mistake and also for apologizing often than not for the regrettable event that erupted.But am also making myself clear that Facebook and its team really disappointed the Universe as a whole for breach of trust and privacy to the core. All things been equal not everybody will agree with me that Mark Zuckerberg had made life and technology more easier to most of human races within a twinkle of an eye through his Facebook and yet we are still benefitting more and more from his Invention,lost friends are found,old colleagues,many have found love,many has make millions of dollar through facebook alone,some found a work and a lot more i can nt say that you also know within your heart,but to all bloggers,web developers,programmmers and all those who make a living through the internet i want you all to know that if Mark Zuckerberg fall many will fall after and am telling you is 100% sure because Facebook is not the one on trial it is a deadly pose trial to those who makes fortune through the internet because insult and reputation damage find the big games first before coming to the little ones,nobody is perfect we all just try our best no one can nt make a mistake but we should always let the good to overshadow the bad,lets think about the good impact Facebook added to the society and let make this bygone,Facebook was just a pawn victim of politics it was used and had been left in the mud to face the wrath and consequence and we should all stand up for the truth,all those big names that are of the opinion of delete Facebook are just over reacting and most sentimental because am sure they also get something under their sleeve this is just that of facebook what about theirs that they have always covered up am not really good with confusing people but am convincing you to support and stay with Facebook for the purpose of future reference so am kicking start my campaign with the tag #facebookmuststay i need support and i know there are those who will agree and will not with me.

By Cyvilstre Rio olami
you can always find me on Facebook
it is Facebook today politics pawn can be play on Nairaland, Google, Twitter and any other internet inhabitant influence think twice it can happen anywhere around the world.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Crack Online Trainings, Softwares And Membership Sites / Webmasters Please Help Me Review My Website / We Are Masters In Websites Development, We Deliver The Best Website Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.