Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Do It Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do It Not (433 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It Not by alanka(f): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2018
This is one of things that I have said repeatedly.
I don't want to meet you. Pastors and politicians should not nurse ambition of meeting me. I don't want to meet them.

Where I came from they know me. I don't like meeting people, I like staying alone. I had spent billions billions times billions of years staying in secret place without meeting Gods, angels or flesh. It is my style, it is my way of life. When you made efforts to isolate me, I smiled you have me my food.

Even here on earth, with all my data you gather you should know that I don't like meeting people, it is not my style to have friends or enemies, you just force yourselvs on me to be my enemies.

Apart from that, I do not have anything to take or give political and religious world. I do not have them in plan, I do not want to do what they do and I do not want to tell them what to do.

I have worked, I have tried, I have suffered I want to rest so go away lost souls. No amount of efforts can erase or reverse the evil you have done, that is impossible so what do you now want to day to delete the record? Nothing!

By now, you should be tired of disobedience, although I do not have command for you anymore, I do not have order for you anymore but see today is more dangerous than yesterday and tomorrow would be more dangerous than today and so on.

I will not spare anyone, person, group of persons who make an attempt to meet me on behalf of political or religious world

Be warned!
Re: Do It Not by chrissylva(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2018
help me summarize this lengthy speech

(1) (Reply)

Can We Still Beat Our Chest In Honesty To Say This Today? / Face-off Between Magu And Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun Over Recovered Loot / How Is The Wealth Of A Group People Defined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.