Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? (8109 Views)

Poll: who takes round one

kelly hansome: 68% (33 votes)
M.I: 31% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

G.o.m Vs M.m.m- Final Showdown / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Donshegxy10(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2010
Kelly might b wack, but it is stil a KO, short black boy dissapoint smal, bt lets wait 4 is next single
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by steve49ja(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2010
I agree KH is onfire ryt now, have U guys even listened to his mo-hits crushing track 'Igwe', I'm sure their reply'l also flop cos dat track is blazing, been on ma repeat.

Now about short black dude and too much money nigga, SBD is a disgrace.
Even those Jigga's line quoted above myt b a liner but they'r killers smiley
'the only kelly I kno is kelly rowland' Big fat lie, we all KH, Dat line's so primary skul, Lik he's ignoring KH, seriously?? Wud ignorin change da stain on his whole crew?

All trophies go to KH until ther are reasons to think otherwise.

But seriously where did KH get all da nerve to diss our hip-hop 'heads'?? I'm hearin boy (KH) dissed 2shotz too, this is hilarious, no one's coming to his rescue cos if all dem boys reply KH it myt be da end of his career. Hmm whatever He is smoking it's sure bringing out hot flows from his mendula
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Martins4us(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2010
I think someone needs to interpret the meaning of M I's line for me cos i dont get it. Am a rel fan of M I and i cant dispute that fact but this time i think kelly has is all though i never like Him right from time. M I should av done better than that. smiley
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by eldee(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2010
Kelly Handsome is handsome, I'll tell him when I see him
But if I want a BET, I'll go to M.I or P-Square
grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by mailmalc(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2010
I gat advice for the up and coming, coming up quick
dont test me, even if u've got testes am a prick
first person wey go try me, that person go mud first
nobody can test me, even if na blood test
its no contest
who's the best please
they gotta confess 'M is sniping them like wesleys
yes me. . .street like i'm sesmese
better bless me, u dnt wanna vex me or upset me
am rocking this other dudes,sumtn like a soul jam
beef is like ganja, bring it and we smoke am
gossip is like garri bring it and we soak am
only one kelly that i know, kelly rowland
Why will i diss them . .give them cheap promotion
i think that they'r so dry, i should give them lotion

but let them know that, if they wanna go there
Jags gon' come thru . . . .

MI ws basically throwing subliminals. . . more like a 'general warning' nd me is really feeling his delivery. IMO, Ice Prince killed dat track though but MI was so on point. KH better jumps off MI's d/i/c/k b4 he gets raped again!.

@Eldee, please upload the song cos most of 'em prob'ly haven't even heard it yet they'r spewing nonsense!
"nd wen u look at me u see real (Cereal) like Nestle"
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by tosinaded(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2010
mailmalc:

I gat advice for the up and coming, coming up quick
dont test me, even if u've got testes am a prick
first person wey go try me, that person go mud first
nobody can test me, even if na blood test
its no contest
who's the best please
they gotta confess 'M is sniping them like wesleys
yes me. . .street like i'm sesmese
better bless me, u dnt wanna vex me or upset me
am rocking this other dudes,sumtn like a soul jam
beef is like ganja, bring it and we smoke am
gossip is like garri bring it and we soak am
only one kelly that i know, kelly rowland
Why will i diss them . .give them cheap promotion
i think that they'r so dry, i should give them lotion

but let them know that, if they wanna go there
Jags gon' come thru . . . .

MI ws basically throwing subliminals. . . more like a 'general warning' nd me is really feeling his delivery. IMO, Ice Prince killed dat track though but MI was so on point. KH better jumps off MI's d/i/c/k b4 he gets despoiled again!.

@Eldee, please upload the song cos most of 'em prob'ly haven't even heard it yet they'r spewing nonsense!
"nd wen u look at me u see real (Cereal) like Nestle"

mailmalc, kelly called out the whole choc crew with one line!
dissed M.I with one line

and all the choc city crew could come up with as a TEAm is dis
i mean the cereal(see real) line by ice prince means nothn to me i tell u undecided

my disses aint chocolate, so get ur city an umbrella, was line that called the whole choc city crew and all they gave was tha? abeg! dem fck up jare
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by mailmalc(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2010
my disses aint chocolate, so get your city an umbrella if you say this is a call out then u must be 'sauce kiddin dude grin I mean, what has umbrella gat to do wiv Chocolate or city? dunno, except ther's a kinda chocolate called 'umbrella'. undecided

but ure so short am the ladder to the top!
This is clear rubbish . . dnt need to explain further.

who tha hell gave Kelly Handsome bragging rights in the first place?. .Maybe his lil' fuzz wiv Kennis is telling on his mental ability.
First Terry G & Mohits then MI . . i bet psquare or Timaya wld be next on his list. . . who knows? In General, i fink he's jst dissing his superiors for cheap buzz bt trust me, they don't even sting.

I'v always been a KH fan bt he should'v contacted me to ghostwrite rather than shootin empty shells at mc's chest. KH must hav been wrongly advised. . . he doesn't even need such negative buzz but right now, him and Nico Gravity can share the same category cry cry.

and all the choc city crew could come up with as a TEAm is dis
says who? dudes were jst flossing, wasn't even tryna diss any1. . . the track is similar to 'em Choc Boys on the Illegal Mixtape.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by tosinaded(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2010
says who? dudes were jst flossing, wasn't even tryna diss any1. . . the track is similar to 'em Choc Boys on the Illegal Mixtape.

says who?
says the damn track mehn. . . that track was meant to be sum form of a reply!
u dnt floss on a reply to sum1 who u shldnt even be caught thrown disses at, they brokethat rule, replied and came out wiv that kinda weak stuff!

my disses aint chocolate, so get your city an umbrella if you say this is a call out then u must be 'sauce kiddin dude I mean, what has umbrella gat to do wiv Chocolate or city? dunno, except ther's a kinda chocolate called 'umbrella'

i refuse to xplain that, ure smarter than this
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by ofokaofoki: 9:04pm On May 20, 2010
mailmalc:

I'v always been a KH fan bt he should'v contacted me to ghostwrite rather than shootin empty shells at mc's chest.

malc are u tryna form a career in ghostwriting ,
what about the beat we gave u to spit on , abi the beat dey intimidate , u. besides nysc nko?o
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by eldee(m): 1:01am On May 21, 2010
@malc

You should have seen the first page, I clearly pointed out that Kelly Handsome was extremely wack.
M.I was better, but for his level . . . replying or even mentioning him was crap.

And Kelly Handsome is naturally daft . . . who bears the name Kelly Handsome anyways.
Can't you see people trying to poshify it into KH grin grin

She does a song with lines like . . . 'I be Man U, you be Arsenal' and 'no be bumper to bumper na bumper to fender' and then she comes the next week to say . . .'I killed Mohit with one hit' grin grin
Being a Kelly Handsome fan is a disgrace . . . his only good song has been trashed by 'Maga no need pay' . . . Kennis duped him, and now it's to take shots at people like M.I and D'banj??

It's his destiny to be remain a child. . .
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by rocnaija(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2010
End of the day, doesn't matter much really. . .

One person won a battle, the other's winning the war.

Same way Nas ethered Jay on one track, but Jay's the one with the awards and on Forbes list, while the other can't afford child support payments.

History repeats itself, it's all about perspective.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Genuflect(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2010
rocnaija:

End of the day, doesn't matter much really. . .

One person won a battle, the other's winning the war.

Same way Nas ethered Jay on one track, but Jay's the one with the awards and on Forbes list, while the other can't afford child support payments.

History repeats itself, it's all about perspective.
The difference is Jigga and Nas are worthy adversaries. Would you say the same thing about MI and KH? Even Terry G no reply the dude. Silence is really the best answer for a fooool
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by eldee(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2010
Genuflect:

The difference is Jigga and Nas are worthy adversaries. Would you say the same thing about MI and KH? Even Terry G no reply the dude. Silence is really the best answer for a fooool

All that one na story . . . winning a war is winning a war, whether you win against Liberia or Russia.
Right now the awards and critical acclaim is doing the talking . . .

Maga no need pay . . . RIP C.E.O.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Genuflect(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2010
eldee:

All that one na story . . . winning a war is winning a war, whether you win against Liberia or Russia.
Right now the awards and critical acclaim is doing the talking . . .

Maga no need pay . . . RIP C.E.O.
Who is talking about wars and what not? I'm saying KH doesn't warrant a reply. How rapper go dey pay attention to semi R&B artist?
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by eldee(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2010
Genuflect:

Who is talking about wars and what not? I'm saying KH doesn't warrant a reply. How rapper go dey pay attention to semi R&B artist?

At the end of the day . . . he did and y'all need to move on.
M.I has, BET has too cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Genuflect(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2010
eldee:

At the end of the day . . . he did and y'all need to move on.
M.I has, BET has too cheesy tongue tongue
Tipe tipe
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by ofokaofoki: 1:19pm On May 21, 2010
eldee
the point is kelly handsome is on top right now. mi needs to do something about it cuzz it will affect mi street cred. in battling, looks like the choc boys aint that good in battles afterrall. kelly handsome dey tackle them like this,
small kelly handsome? haha
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by eldee(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2010
ofokaofoki:

eldee
the point is kelly handsome is on top right now. mi needs to do something about it cuzz it will affect mi street cred. in battling, looks like the choc boys aint that good in battles afterrall. kelly handsome dey tackle them like this,
small kelly handsome? haha

Okay . . . let's seriously analyse this.
Street Cred ko . . . you mean the street cred that makes him one of the best non-American artistes in the world by BET??

Choc Boys are more famous than Kennis crew. . . and Kennis dumped him.
M.I is short . . . but he made better music than him.
He 'killed Mohits with one hit' . . . have you seen Wande Coal's new video??
He dissed M.I . . . M.I gets a BET nominee the next week.
Even the Choc Boys Anthem is more popular than what's the name of the song he used.
His lines were wack . . . everyone knows that, M.I's only problem is not making a direct enough diss-song, but it's you can't say M.I's lines were as stupid as 'Chocolate pours on umbrella' or . . .'I want to eat some chocolate'

Who cares about the freaking battle . . . Kelly Ransome is a joke.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Genuflect(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2010
eldee:

Who cares about the freaking battle . . . Kelly Ransome is a joke.
That's my point. Nobody cares about the battle, except MI. We all know KH is a joke. But what does replying a 'joke' signify?
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by eldee(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2010
Genuflect:

That's my point. Nobody cares about the battle, except MI. We all know KH is a joke. But what does replying a 'joke' signify?

He doesn't care about the battle, if he did, he'd not have put it on a Jesse Jags song.
He won't use lines like 'testes and prick' . . . that was obviously a freestyle.

Replying a joke sells Jesse Jags album . . . it's all business.
You might as well make the best out of a joke if it's against you.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Genuflect(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2010
eldee:

He doesn't care about the battle, if he did, he'd not have put it on a Jesse Jags song.
He won't use lines like 'testes and prick' . . . that was obviously a freestyle.

Replying a joke sells Jesse Jags album . . . it's all business.
You might as well make the best out of a joke if it's against you.
Making a verse in the first place is enough proof that he cares about it. I guess he was tryna to pull a Jigga, but didn't go as planned
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by eldee(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2010
Genuflect:

Making a verse in the first place is enough proof that he cares about it. I guess he was tryna to pull a Jigga, but didn't go as planned

As I said, all that one na story.
He did what he wanted to do, BET heard that and gave him a Best International Act nomination.

It makes this thread irrelevant.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Genuflect(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2010
eldee:

As I said, all that one na story.
He did what he wanted to do, BET heard that and gave him a Best International Act nomination.

It makes this thread irrelevant.
BET heard what? Lol
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by eldee(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2010
Genuflect:

BET heard what? Lol

Hehehe . . . now you're going to hang on to the part I was obviously joking on??
Loser!!! grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Genuflect(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . now you're going to hang on to the part I was obviously joking on??
Loser!!! grin
I think you mean Winner!!! grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by eldee(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2010
Genuflect:

I think you mean Winner!!! grin

Nah I meant Kelly Handsome tongue tongue

I'm M.I
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by Genuflect(m): 2:46pm On May 21, 2010
eldee:

Nah I meant Kelly Handsome tongue tongue

I'm M.I
See this one. Lmaoooo tongue grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by lalaboi(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2010
The polls dont lie
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by tosinaded(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2010
lalaboi:

The polls dont lie

leave eldee make him dey form one man warrior
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by rapjunkie(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2010
KH takes it. . . . . .  .what makes it more intriguing is that KH is  taking them ALL on SOLO. No props.

It could be career suicide or a very smart move from KH. . . .  .so far, it seems to have rejuvenated his career after stalling with Kennis
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by mailmalc(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2010
@Eldee i beg ignore 'em jor! dat wasn't even MI track . . . it's JESSE's ooooo. It was jst a simple clever one liner. tk it or leave it
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? by tosinaded(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2010
u dnt get it do u?
its not M.I's track. . . . . . . twas choc city replying Kelly Hansome, and dey came up wiv that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[lyrics]oluwa Ni-reekado / Download 'never Surrender' Video By Dj Khaled Ft. Akon, Jadakiss, John Legend, S / [video] Davido X Cassper Nyovest - "Check On You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.