Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System (1196 Views)

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by edwinphone54(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Our generation has experienced all sorts of technological advancements that it is presently difficult to imagine an innovation and tag it as impossible. Tecno’s latest mobile device which will be launched in April will have some of the latest technology there is out there.

CHECK OUT: The New Huawei P20 Pro 40MP Sensor with 5X Hybrid Zoom Expected to lunch soon - check it out

The new Camon X will have a first of its kind features that are sure to cause a ripple effect throughout the smartphone ecosystem.

The mobile manufacture always seem to have something new and innovative up their sleeves.

Not only is this new smartphone rumoured to possess a unique and previously unheard of camera feature which one will be able to blink and snap technology but it’s also said to come with an inbuilt cooling feature that would keep the phone fully optimised through a series of background cleaning.

BLINK AND SNAP
Apart from the in-built cooling system it will also feature a state-of-the-art facial recognition system, large in-built storage and the latest android operating system.

The futuristic ‘blink and snap’ technology is expected to better the process of capturing photos on a smartphone.

With this technology on the new device photography enthusiasts will be able to capture an image when the camera is in selfie mode by just blinking their eyes.

With the speed of their blink, users will be able to capture multiple fast-moving actions as they happen – ingenious.

However, all we have heard from our sources states that the new device will flaunt several upgrades on the camera which will leave users amazed. The soon be launched Tecno Camon X. PHOTO | COURTESY SOURCE: EOE TECH

1 Like

Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by khalhokage(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
All these Tecno marketers sef, several phones have come out over the years with inbuilt cooling, the Lumia 950XL for example.

2 Likes

Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by edwinphone54(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
edwinphone54:

The new Camon X will have a first of its kind features that are sure to cause a ripple effect throughout the smartphone ecosystem.

The mobile manufacture always seem to have something new and innovative up their sleeves.

Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by Kaybaba5(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
EXACTLY WHAT IS NEEDED
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by edwinphone54(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kaybaba5:
EXACTLY WHAT IS NEEDED

YES.
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by Behankey(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Fingers crossed. Coz this will be massive
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by princemillla(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wow this will be the best smartphone in the world. U mean i can actually witness this in my life time. I will buy a phone i dont need to worry about buying ice purewater from iya uche again.

Blink*** even iphone x no get ordinary cooker. Thank you techno for this invention.
Now i will carry both fridge n phone in my pocket grin

1 Like

Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by edwinphone54(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
princemillla:
I will buy a phone i dont need to worry about buying ice purewater from iya uche again.

Blink*** even iphone x no get ordinary cooker. Thank you techno for this invention.

grin grin
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by 100naira(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
With 2 gig ram and 16 gig rom and it would be sold for 80k
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by scarycuteface(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
100naira:
You know so much...u work with them?
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by scarycuteface(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
I no dey always want to believe until I see the phone. So make I dey anticipate big thing
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by tafat: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is a great thing tecno is doing
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by edwinphone54(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
100naira:

I GUEST SO.
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2018
princemillla:
Wow this will be the best smartphone in the world. U mean i can actually witness this in my life time. I will buy a phone i dont need to worry about buying ice purewater from iya uche again.

>: grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by henry007(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2018
cool
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by MeloGist(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2018
princemillla:

cheesy grin

Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by Freelancerx: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cool cool
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
TECNO should be honest for once before people think they are buying a mobile phone with AC. Tell them it's an inbuilt cooling system for the processors and the only noticeable difference is the phone won't get so hot while in use. This isn't new, Samsung flagships already have an inbuilt water cooling system for there processors starting from the s7 I think.
Re: Coming Soon: Tecno Phone With In-built Cooling System by techki33: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2018
grossintel:
TECNO should be honest for once before people think they are buying a mobile phone with AC. Tell them it's an inbuilt cooling system for the processors and the only noticeable difference is the phone won't get so hot while in use. This isn't new, Samsung flagships already have an inbuilt water cooling system for there processors starting from the s7 I think.

NA COMPETITION.. NEXT WOULD BE AIR CONDITION

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4gb/64gb For Sale / Tecno Pouvir 3 Pro / Global Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 With 64gig Rom And 4gig Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.