Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Great Fulani Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Fulani Race (776 Views)

Similarities And Difference Between The Fulani Race And The Chinese Race / Lagos APC Primaries: The Great Conspiracy's As Party Leaders Seal Ambode’s Fate / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Fulani Race by kcjazzy: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2018
I admire those lads because i have met a lot of them, the female fulani is always ready and praying for intermarriage but her brothers will collect pride price and pound of flesh(flogging the suitor), why? they are aware nothing but evil and dominant thoughts flows through them daily, the way they control more than 9 countries in Africa is not luck, they plan and calculate without education, enhanced their province and their pockets while behaving like nomads, I spoke to a Fulani man of age and you won't believe what he said, "Nigeria had inhabitants before the fulani Arrived but all tribes in Nigeria also migrated too, we were not here all our lives but we all lay claims as they do so we all own Nigeria, he added that a Fulani will rather die than prevent his cattle from eating what Allah provide them
Re: The Great Fulani Race by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2018
Pls write more.
I wish to understand them.
Re: The Great Fulani Race by chrissylva(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2018
I hear you
Re: The Great Fulani Race by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2018
kcjazzy:
I admire those lads because i have met a lot of them, the female fulani is always ready and praying for intermarriage but her brothers will collect pride price and pound of flesh(flogging the suitor), why? they are aware nothing but evil and dominant thoughts flows through them daily, the way they control more than 9 countries in Africa is not luck, they plan and calculate without education, enhanced their province and their pockets while behaving like nomads, I spoke to a Fulani man of age and you won't believe what he said, "Nigeria had inhabitants before the fulani Arrived but all tribes in Nigeria also migrated too, we were not here all our lives but we all lay claims as they do so we all own Nigeria, he added that a Fulani will rather die than prevent his cattle from eating what Allah provide them
tell them to stop land-grabbing and causing trouble

3 Likes

Re: The Great Fulani Race by kcjazzy: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2018
they we're once the rulers of the biggest emirate in Africa, the sokoto caliphate(now divided into nations) which encompasses the west africa region almost totally, but after colonial rule they weakened and strategize till they were on top again, what we should learn is the lesson from Biafra war, the mercenaries that fought for Nigeria were merciless until the war ended. understanding this you should expect nothing less from them since they are even more powerful now. I always say population of Nigeria is more than 250million and Fulani or Hausa are at least 130+ million because they're the bulk of this nation holding us back. the south cannot face this menace alone in truth and I am sure our political heads are too busy enriching themselves and family to care about the mass who don't know the truth, we pray for our country to be saved but in truth we are alone, angels won't defend you neither will God leave his throne. the pastors that say pray pray, does it mean the previous victims don't pray? God kept you alive and the dead ones died painfully, God is looking at our wicked ways of condemning the dead injured and weak
Re: The Great Fulani Race by kcjazzy: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
I am an Igbo man, stayed in the north 25 years, I can speak Hausa fluently because Hausa tribe are very nice and accommodating at first encounter, but that's all hardly true in fact if you observe closely, only a Christian Hausa man that is aware his race failed not just him but his entire clan and continent at large will not show you false love. they learnt the fake smile from the fulbe(Fulani) when then overtook them due to greed of the Hausa clan, those who resisted were killed and the rest that survived are now clowns without real reward, since usman Dan fodio time the Fulani have protected their language and culture like gold, its hard to see one who can speak any fulbe language even when the tribe is so large with several subdialets, they associate with only themselves or same religious believers but any other situation they switch to acting nice. only when you ask a soldier will you understand the truth That in Africa at Large the Fulani's are the top tribe in control, my sergeant friend mande once said "Fulani are everywhere in the world, as masters or as part slaves its all the same because they're all for allah and the weaker Fulani will be uplifted by the powerful Fulani when they can" who is the powerful Fulani?
some are sophisticated and educated plus they are the masters of disguise, they can claim Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo and if you don't look well you will be deceived, life is shameful in Africa because the Arabs gave them distinct orders to make sure they are Allah's judgment bringers upon the unbelievers and its impossible to underestimate what they can do in truth.
I remember a popular saying a man told me in Kaduna, you don't let a Fulani man stand behind you in the bush or you're dead meat, they the true Hausa are just enduring because it was at one point going to be our turn and as u can we its drawing close because we Christians are mostly naive always against ourselves deep down but never ready to see a Muslim for what they are, look at it this way again
our borders are open for passage of Fulani or any other tribe the Fulani is currently in control of in the background, that's how they enjoy power in truth to hide in the shadows pulling strings. they next census of this country will shock us because most countries send their families here to survive but they enter freely in any age or numbers and get citizenship because Allah is for all, even kids get voters card if they are Muslims so 2019 will be a war the church will have to stand alone against the opposition in full unity or we are all going to leave Nigeria before 2023
Re: The Great Fulani Race by kcjazzy: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
our lord never collected anyone's money, but in Nigeria and Africa at large all the Christian churches worry about is money or pray for divine interventions, when you talk against the fact Africans are partly behaving like monkeys you're fooling yourselves totally, Paul was a great man of God and he collected money while preaching because the early church needed the funds to push the gospel due to Jewish restrain of then and other dominant religion, please tell me why African leaders demand it now? where were we mandated to preach our saviours coming while enriching his church with money? he wanted us to save souls not save money abeg, old testament was purely Jewish laws and its said that its not all thats in the bible that I for Christians so I wonder why we are picking the ones that favor us to be rich, some say Jesus said test me with thy first fruit but abeg make I ask was he talking about money? if u say u know and its money and items where did Jesus collect from his congregation and pocket it? Jesus is coming soon o and he never did so or it would be written please let's wisen up and let the church open their eyes.
nevertheless they collect and pray long life for you with protection for God but please eh who knows if the ones dead in Benue,jos,borno,adamawa,taraba, biafra,etc were participating in our africanized Godly activities? but still jihad took them to afterlife and not rapture. you can insult me I agree but I jus air my opinion moreover what do I know? I am just a carryover product of an institution without job so I rest my case, our pastors and bishop have to speak against this evil because they have the medium to do so, our politicians are only honest till they are sworn in so I am not putting my hope in such people
Re: The Great Fulani Race by Osaze007: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Typical Igbo Fulani complex smh
Re: The Great Fulani Race by kcjazzy: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Whatever you mean is your trouble o, I was crying fulani masters since 2015 when election was about to come but instead of people around me to understand the threat I saw from fulani was real and buhari should never be allowed to rule but my dear I am a mobody and was treated as such in the north.
Osaze007:
Typical Igbo Fulani complex smh

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Greetings / EXCLUSIVE: Senate President Bukola Saraki Joins Presidential Race / Behold Your Contestants For President Of Nigeria In 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.