Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

J - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / J (705 Views)

President Donald J.trump Approves US Embassy Scholarship For International Stude / Epic! The Question That's Asked By BECE, Ogun State For J.S.S Three(3) Examinat / Where Can I Get Explicit Biology By O.J Olaoye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
smiley
Re: J by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin grin
Don't mind them, they are sweet at telling lies.

1 Like

Re: J by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mydn44 lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove
Re: J by Ablyz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Iamrazkido:
Please i really need your Advice . When i was writing jamb on Saturday 10 march 2018 1:30 pm at child worth international school masaka, Nassarawa state. The generator went off at the middle of the examination, they had to start rebooting all the computers and connecting to the server . In a hall with more than 200 people only 5 people were fixing it and before the could fix mine, time has already gone .. So when i logged in and the the it was showing me "CANDIDATE HAS SUBMITTED EXAMINATION" and i answered only 2 subject .. I was not the only one we were up to 20 .. So we went to report to school management and the jamb official there .. And dey said we should write my registration number and phone number there are going to call us and reschedule the examination. Up till now dey haven't sent any thing .. And all my friends have seen their result .. I really don't know what to do . Pls what do u think i should do .. I need your advice .. Or send a mail to iamrazak01@gmail.com
k

(1) (Reply)

LUTH Post-basic Nursing And Midwifery Admission Form, 2018/2019 Has Been Release / Founder Of Ojo Division, Lagos First Private Deaf School Dies At 88 Ys / Student Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.