Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (40919 Views)

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) / Did The Crime, The Past Don`t Matter – Sauce Kid / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Kingdolo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by introvertedsoul: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hope he did not pick up the soap while there o.
Last thing we need is another Bob risky

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Afonja and wire wire

3 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by HausaOverlord: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Make una hold una ATM cards well oh, senior man don return

6 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Originalsly: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmmm...... coming from prison? ...sauce kid?.... don't know which is worse. ..going to US prison...or coming out of prison with such a name....but now Sauce Kid..... Nigerian wrapper rapper...for real.
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
HausaOverlord:
grin grin grin una too get bad mouth for here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Welcome back Sinzu. He is one of the best rappers we have in Nigeria, i hope he turns a new leaf.

2 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by zinizta: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
those Prison Gays doing life sentence don use the guy yansh see fire..

i thot the same...sodomy is rife in US prisons or any prison for that matter
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by rickyrex(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
I just did my calculation using the current exchange rate and guess what! That superstar up there whom many look up to as a role model because of the material things he flaunts in his music videos was jailed for fraud of roughly 5.5million

You pipu still dont get the gist..

These guys are fakeb

I come dey imagine when was the last time u saw one thousand naira note

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Lumpyy(f): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Halleluyah!!!

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by chronique(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Next time I see him anywhere close by,na to hold my pocket. Can't come and allow somebody fap my wallet just like that. Like play like play,the guy done turn pickpocket. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by clitlicker: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
stealing ia not corruption
sinzu is not corrupt
he is a thief!

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by enemyofprogress: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dat one go still call himself celebrity
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
vicola0281:
birds of same feather flock together

"birds of a feather flock together"

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by chronique(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
HausaOverlord:

Lol. Walahi, you just spoke my mind. If anybody wallet loss for any high profile event wey saucekid attend, na to ask people whether dem don see saucekid.
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by OKorowanta: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:
SINZU was easily Nigeria finest, and best rapper. Flows effortlessly and his punchline were heavy.

However, the system changed the dude. Good thing is, he already stacked and piled chips before the Jail term. Time to return home to the bounty.

The brov is also an American citizen, so no yawa.

Meanwhile Dammy Krane and SINZU ain't just friends, they are related by blood.

Best rapper kwa! Funny
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Krafty006: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
sinzu, hope you've learnt your lessons......office shoes... loafers, boots , check here https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designsessons, no shortcut to success.....
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by passyhansome(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Not surprised though.....all of them forming upcoming celebrity rapper and afonjawood actress from that region are fraudsters....

Dammy Krane grin grin

Lola Magaret grin grin

Sauce Kid grin grin

Like peak ....fraud is in them

Yooloooba pipu sha
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
markdonpuzo:
SINZU was easily Nigeria finest, and best rapper. Flows effortlessly and his punchline were heavy.

However, the system changed the dude. Good thing is, he already stacked and piled chips before the Jail term. Time to return home to the bounty.

@bold for real?

I disagree with him being the best naija rapper but he was among top 5
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by djbussy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Obj ,fela,mandela, 2pac and others went to jail and still made more victories.

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by 0one(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Word!! I'm so happy he is back tho... I still have his songs on my playlist on all media.
markdonpuzo:

3 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
She is a cold girl,
Living in a cold World,
I swear,
She dey make me dey shiver... Saucekid.

wink

5 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Welcome back
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Skepticus: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
I just did my calculation using the current exchange rate and guess what! That superstar up there whom many look up to as a role model because of the material things he flaunts in his music videos was jailed for fraud of roughly 5.5million

You pipu still dont get the gist..

These guys are fake

grin

Anyone who doesn't even know that celebrities are the "fakest" set of people alive needs to be lobotomized.

Then, in the U.S, being to jail is good for your "CV" on the streets

4 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by guttentag(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
one of the best back then. Yebariba samboribobo

2 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
OKorowanta:

Best rapper kwa! Funny

How old are you?

Saucekid was and is a nightmare to all Nigerian rappers. No body dared battle him in freestyle. His mixtape Money Long is still the best out there.

Many years ago when Wiz Khalifa and also Wayne were asked Nigerian rappers they knew, they said they didn't know M.I but big up sauce because he is extremely talented.

The only Nigerian rapper with a large number of followers even though he releases music sometimes once a year.

He just doesn't take music seriously because he thinks it doesn't bring enough money to feed his babymama and daughter. Very true person. He identifies with what he does, but other rappers lie that music bring money but all of them get the real cash from drug or scam.

Saucekid is a Legend.

19 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by STrundah(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Omo boy, hustle, but stay legit! If circumstances force you to just the harmless edge of the dark corner, do it lowkey.

In the end, your harvest time will come, and you'll be the star of your own movie.

It's only those who jump recklessly because of PRESSURE that get carried away with the storm, and get crushed by the whirlwind.

3 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by STrundah(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is better off in that US jail than back home in Nigeria.
You should be serving a lifetime in an American prison, walai.

1 Like

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
What's sinzu? Sinzu is sinzu...
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by JMOB(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
A criminal announcing the return of another criminal..indeed he's a bro to dammy krane...
Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by ThisTrend(f): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Not surprised though.....all of them forming upcoming celebrity rapper and afonjawood actress from that region are fraudsters....

Dammy Krane grin grin

Lola Magaret grin grin

Sauce Kid grin grin

Like peak ....fraud is in them

..and some people will be saying "You have sense " �

2 Likes

Re: Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
@bold for real?

I disagree with him being the best naija rapper but he was among top 5

Yh. Dammy krane's first stage name was "Arole SINZU". Back then when Sauce was with in prime Dammy was like 14 or 15 and going about as a backup with him. Sauce is his cousin brother. Both are American citizens, hence the soft landing for both after jail and no deportation. Sauce taught Krane how to make street money from credit card ish to Car jacking, and sales, dating and petty drug drug deals.

Most Nairalander don't know shit. Sauce met Tiwa's husband in Yankee. I just laugh when I hear them say Tee Bills leach off Tiwa. When Bills was Bills he was and is 10 times richer than Tiwa and her family. These guys do crazy shii for money.

Now to the rap. Saucekid is prolific with words, punchlines and metaphor. His strongest point is same with Burna, they can switch flow effortlessly. Sauce raps on any beat or sound. He does hardcore and otherwise. He also lace his flows with Yankee street linguo and Naija linguo. He is actually the first to popularize this style of rap.

Even M.I in his prime acknowledged his supremacy. Mode 9 always avoided battling him but gladly take on other rappers. Ikechukwu also says he is the greatest. Sauce that did one street freestyle rapping for over a day along the street of Ogba when he was still resident in Naija.

The guy is God of rap. PERIOD. Kindly mention other names that best him.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho Are Dating (Photos) / I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.