Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (29635 Views)

5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by Jsucre(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2018
blahc007:

he makes almost half a million monthly...yet scamming people to buy his copied eBook.
fear any online tutor that posts screenshots of Acc status...nwanne open eye ajar

lol.
I don write this b4 I clicked on link.
gullible lair
Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2018
Lol
I can't help laughing.
The comments here na die.
This man don really show some pple pepper for here o.
But seriously, if he is truly making money from those platforms, he will never tell anyone about it. I trust my fellow Nigerians.
And he won't come here and sell eBooks, he'll be too big for that.
Na common sense.
Guys don blow whistle
Game over! grin grin
Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by harbihordun: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
you can make money simply by watching ads. This is a sure means to work from home and earn money. http://abmoney.win/7805147900613/
Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Completely agree. Affiliate marketing is good way to make money online - most especially if you find it a bit difficult to come up with your own products.

Then talk of information marketing, and most importantly creating courses online - the latest and best trend. But, if you just want to make some quick bucks, you can easily make money taking surveys. Here's a post on that.

But, the only caveat to that is that most of the survey companies target the US and the UK audience for their market research. Just a few exceptions though.
Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Online business is one of the most easy to set up and make money online inNigeria nowadays.

But the only caveat is that you need focus and persistence to pull through the low days when ur not getting tractions yet.
Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by temigreat(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2018
ATTENTION! Looking for a shortcut to save time, money AND sell more books?

“Finally! Start Creating Professional Book/eBook Covers In MINUTES… With A Done-For-You, Customizable Cover Templates Bundle”

NO Photoshop Needed NO Design Experience Needed
NO Hassle & Headache NO Expensive Designers Needed

If interested contact me on WhatsApp 07034973493 & get the software & package for token price
Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
If you must make descent huge income online, then, you must go into real estate consultancy business

https://online-estate-biz..com
Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by IFIRI(f): 5:34am On Apr 29, 2019
Great Affliate Site that ok paid well! check it out here https://Ababa.theconversionpros.com

Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by Amgr82(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2019
ugojibaby:

You are looking for affiliate sites?

We have Clickbank, Amazon affiliates, Convertkit, Aliexpress, there are countless number of them. Knowing them isn't the issue...

The main thing is how do you earn. There are series of strategies to employ.

It is just like blogging. To make money, you need strategies.

I wish you success.
I Don't know why some nigerians just love coming to nairaland to post irrelevant things in the business section!
You are talking about CLICKBANK Affiliate program which has blocked nigerians from their programs centuries ago. Does that make any sense?!
Re: 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill by OfficialSam(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Following

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / Three Banks Failed Capital Adequacy Test - CBN / Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.