Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. (42339 Views)

Jewellery Thief Exposed After She Tried To Rob A House In Lagos / Eze Christopher Idigo Dead, His Burial Photos At Aguleri Anambra State / Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
lastempero:

What we have in Nigeria is a Fulani army and my southern brothers in the army are the real cowards.both Igbo,yoruba, ijaws and mostly the middle beltans.
I just don't know what to say
Re: Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. by Alanzazani: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
They just goofed by posting pictures of them.sacking Fulani settlements. True life story I was discussing with a Fulani immigration officer that had drank so much. And he told me if he is recruited to kill, he will kill the the Fulanis never forgive. He actually said he will kill me also. Let's see how many Nigerians they can kill before the Armageddon that awaits them erupts. I will never the cowered. I see the truth and will keep saying it
Re: Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. by Awoofawo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Fulani film trick...... Don't too much..... Dey are using our heads yo play ludo..... E no better for Bubu and co + NA
Re: Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. by iluvdonjazzy: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Omololu2121:
Nonsense news
really nonsense
Re: Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. by AnanseK(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Raphael Yakwa and Micah Audu. Take note of the names . The truth cannot be covered for too long.
Re: Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. by CioAngels(f): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Daviddson:
"Taking suspicious photos" grin
I hope these are not innocent members of vigilance group employed to keep the Fulani murderers at bay.
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. by CioAngels(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
For all this reasons the president have all heads of all military formations and ministries are 99percent Fulani officers so that can overtake Nigerians and humiliate them, just like this when the southerners are taking crumbs from them for stupidity.
Re: Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. by begwong: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
APC military propaganda. Nigerians are now wiser. Na hunters with Dane guns una fit catch wey Fulanis dey Waka free with AK 49 for Bush abi?
Re: Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. by effido666: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
anyimontana:
Can't remember the last time I saw calabash..that's some 10-15yrs ago
my dear dats for u nd i .....this guys even av d trees over der

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) / Two Masquerades Exchange Blows In Lagos (photos/Video) / Access Bank Ikere, Ekiti Attacked By Robbers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.