Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos (46210 Views)

N9.9bn Fraud: Only N300m Remains In Lagos’ Three Accounts – EFCC / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / See Thickness Of The 8 Lane Road Expansion Going On In Owerri (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos by MrGerald(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2018
And there's a ghost in the first picture sef
Re: Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos by kikake: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2018
"Nonsense Road Expansion." --- Owerri man.

Really? No more shouts of "Owelle mere yaaa" by Owerri duds over the unnecessary 8 lanes streets and tunnels and disused flyovers and 5 Inland roads too close to one another built by Okorocha in Owerri, while many towns in Imo state have no roads and are being threatened by floods due to absence of urban drainage systems?

Owerri ain't seen nothing yet by a gov Okorocha who is apparently obsessed by the term "State Capital."

In seven years, Okorocha has used the federal allocations of Imo state and its 27 lgas to destroy and build, destroy ..... in Owerri; while rest of Imo state decays.

Okorocha bought the falsehood that a state capital must be developed by government to be far ahead of the rest of the state.

1 Like

Re: Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos by kikake: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2018
OWERRI BY 3030 SHOULD BE THE RIGHT CAPTION.

OKOROCHA AND HIS GOONS HAVE REDUCED IMO STATE TO BECOME OWERRI FOR OKOROCHA'S CONVENIENCE..

Re: Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos by JustAboyy: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
, Alright bro
Bros when you see this check your inbox and spam folder for the password reset link. Abeg no vex
Re: Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos by Assassin101: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2018
no respect for d dead
Re: Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos by obi123: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2018
This is lack of planning and forecasting, if the property is on legal land on no account should the bodies be removed, unless there is an agreement, in which case heavy financial compensation should be awarded for any inconvenience but of course we are talking of in sane societies.
Re: Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
JustAboyy:

Bros when you see this check your inbox and spam folder for the password reset link. Abeg no vex
I Don help you set another password baba
Re: Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos by Millicent12: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2018
bigtt76:
Buahahaha example of guys who don't clean or wash ass after taking a poop tongue

Please sir am a student of federal polythecnic nekedd
My school fees was snatched from me on my way back to school
And my mummy does not have any money again for me
Please I am begging u
Help me out
I have tried severally to borrow but no one wants to lend me
And our exams are starting on d 3rd of April.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.