Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Top 20 Richest Athletes In The World 2018 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 20 Richest Athletes In The World 2018 (761 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tops List Of World’s Highest-paid Athletes In 2023 / The 10 Richest Athletes In The World. / List Of Top 100 Richest Athletes In The World: Mayweather Floors Ronaldo And Mes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest Athletes In The World 2018 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Top 20 Richest Athletes in the World These figures have been compiled from Forbesand Celebrity Net Worth. These are the richest athletes worldwide as of 2018: 1. Michael Jordan Net Worth: $1.31 Billion Michael Jordan is an American retired professional basketball player. Jordan played a total of 15 seasons in the NBA, with his career split between two teams. Those teams were the Chicago Bulls and Washington Wizards. Jordan has been acclaimed to be the best basketball player of all time, and since retiring has now become the principal owner of the Charlotte Hornets. Michael Jordan’s net worth is estimated to be $1.31 billion in 2018, making him the richest athlete in the world. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
2. Ion Tiriac Net Worth: $1.28 Billion Ion Tiriac is a Romanian former professional tennis and ice hockey player. That’s right, two sports. After retiring from playing sports professionally, Tiriac is now the owner of the Mutua Madrid Open Tennis Tournament. He also manages Lucas Pouille, a French professional tennis player. Ion Tiriac is on of the richest athletes in the world with an estimated net worth of $1.28 billion. “I have every single Ferrari that came out. I have all the Mercedes they came out with, all the Jaguars they came out with, all the Porsches they came out with.” – Ion Tiriac

(1) (Reply)

3-5 Sure Daily Odds / Barcelona Ace Samuel Umtiti Speaks Out Amid Man Utd And Real Madrid Links / Henry Onyekuru Returns : Features For Anderlecht Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.