Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? (695 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Singer Kcee Limpopo Finally Found His Look Alike On Instagram (see Photos) / Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by EgbechoFaith(f): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kcee who is also known as Limpopo King and was born on August 18 in Ajegunle, Lagos. Kcee’s father used to be a DJ.

He was formerly in the Hip Hop duo group called Kc Presh. He currently has a record deal with Five Star Music.

Kcee started 2018 with a brand new single titled “Burn” The song features Ghana Finest Sarkodie.

Our emoney figure shared a photo of his luxurious home and wealth via instagram and it got lots of his fans asking for his help.

See his reply to them.

More:
http://egbechofaith.com/singer-kcee-generous-faking-see-controversy-banks-accounts/

Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by HungerBAD: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
God bless him.

The pocket of a giver never runs dry.

Oya Kcee bless me with N1000 for Econet recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by paprika212(f): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmmmmm, send ur account number, just like that, Okooooooh weldone sir carry go

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by billynoni(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
That's Kcee's brother,E-money(airforce 1 mentor,lol).... #too late to fail,amen

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by EgbechoFaith(f): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
This girl down the photo wants to fall his hands grin

Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by EgbechoFaith(f): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
This girl

Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by EgbechoFaith(f): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
paprika212:
Hmmmmm, send ur account number, just like that, Okooooooh weldone sir
carry go
e feat me too o
Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by pizzylee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
not supporting anyone but people will talk bad no matter what u do
Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by EgbechoFaith(f): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
HungerBAD:
God bless him.

The pocket of a giver never runs dry.

Oya Kcee bless me with N1000 for Econet recharge card.
amen. Let me send your request to him grin cheesy
Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by GoodDieYoung1: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Make we all make it so we don't have to beg for money
Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by HungerBAD: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
amen. Let me send your request to him grin cheesy

Thanks pls.

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by joseo: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
nice one sha.....

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee Settles His Fans Financially On Instagram. Too Generous Or Fake? by EgbechoFaith(f): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
GoodDieYoung1:
Make we all make it so we don't have to beg for money
Amen o

(1) (Reply)

See This Artworks Done By A Twitter User - Photos / 'it's A Blessing To Be With A Man Who Is Not On Social Media' - Okoro Blessing / "I Am Not Carried Away By The Noise In The Market" - Mercy Aigbe Tells Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.