Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby (641 Views)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix) / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by Yuneek(f): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
A man has become his own grandpa after his 14-year-old daughter gave birth to his child in Abaranje area of Ikotun, Lagos State.

The girl whose name has been withheld disclosed that her biological father is the father of her newborn.

Shock gripped residents when the Junior Secondary School 3 disclosed that after impregnating her last year, her father hid her in a herbal home till she delivered.

It was gathered that her father, Johnson, a 40-year-old commercial motorcyclist committed the atrocious act sometime in May 20 17 and cover d it up until she put to bed.

Trouble started after the girl confided in her aunt last week who in turn reported to the officers at Ikotun Police Division, which fueled Johnson's arrest.

Narrating her story, the girl said: "I am in JSS 3; my mother is late. I have been living with my father and my siblings since my mother died.

“My father is an Okadaman. I was schooling before the incident. That night was the first time my father slept with me. When I discovered I was pregnant, I told him. I was afraid to let anyone know that my father is responsible for my pregnancy at that time.

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/14-year-old-girl-gives-birth-to-her-fathers-baby

Re: 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by izzou(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
sad

How person deek go stand when him look 14 year old girl?

Talk more of him own pikin? sad

Lord have mercy.

Re: 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by pizzylee(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
if u get an erection around a 14yrs old ,u need deliverance
Re: 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by Cutehector(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Your own daughter ke... What kind of abominable konji is that...
Re: 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by thesicilian: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
pizzylee:
if u get an erection around a 14yrs old ,u need deliverance
You are looking for trouble from over 85 million Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure Over Invasion Of Market By Masquerades / Breaking: Armed Bandits Kill 27 In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Lady Reveal How SARS Order Woman To Pay 500k For Son, When She Did They've Kiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.