Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lessons From Life.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lessons From Life.. (383 Views)

Ten Life Lessons From Mario Puzo's The Godfather / How To Liberate Yourself From Life And Death / Lessons From An Illiterate Bookseller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Life.. by ologuntheo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
1) Everything happening in your life is temporary...when the good times come enjoy it,when the bad times have the faith that you will scale through it..

2)Never trust anybody..Don't trust anybody in life, trust only yourself.. Your secret is not safe with anybody and once you let your secret out the box they use it against you..

3)Your friends only want you when it is sweet...When it turns sour they are on to the next... Don't be fooled by people's antics..

4)You are bound to make mistakes in life...Without mistakes there is no success

5)Humility is essential.. life is a roller coaster, you are up today and then you are down tommorow..Be good to people but don't ever I repeat don't ever try to impress them..

6)Avoid competition...There will always be someone better than you out their..You can never ein this game.Just be unique in what ever you do..

7)Your family are the most important people in your life.Any height you attain, don't ever forsake your family members because they were the one there for you all this while...

coolDon't let your religion cloud your reasoning...I don't mean you shouldn't be steady in your worship to God but everything is not about religion.

9)Everybody has his or her own time...Bill gates didn't just got rich from the start it took years of hardwork and undivided focus..because mr x is making doesn't mean you are not gonna make it..So don't ur life is useless if you are not getting the vibes..

10)Don't let people opinion matter in your life.. One lesson I have learnt over time in life is that don't let people opinion matter in important aspect of your life.
I have lost no of chances because I allowed people's opinion count in my life.. Don't be a victim...Wise up.Make your own decisions.
Re: Lessons From Life.. by enrichedmee(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
h

(1) (Reply)

Make This RITUAL Your Friend!! / First Draft Available / The Psycopath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.