Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto (48339 Views)

Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by statrboiTolu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
ifyalways:

Yes darling.
Make sure to set the controls to "Spin". cheesy
how cn i set it wen iwld probably b inside..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by penance(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
statrboiTolu:
I want to do something new... Please, can i bath inside washing machine
Yes na, what are ye waiting 4?
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by ifyalways(f): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
statrboiTolu:
how cn i set it wen iwld probably b inside..
Set it before you hop in. Head first. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by emedy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
I actually expected Ifu Ennada to top the votes.

If the voting is fair, this goes a long way to show that people have differing opinions.

Congratulations to the returning Housemates. But I doubt any of them will be winning the grand prize.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
The same voters that didn't vote for anto are still same that brought her back, why dem no use their votes to keep her, Nigerians are so confused.

Welcome back Khloe.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by sunepapi14: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Seriously ehn, I taya for this show in its totality.....
Yeye

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
These ones go dey pick names wey go make us know who be boy or girl sef... Rubbish.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by thatigboman: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pure fraud. No way anto had 20%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by thatigboman: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mynd44:
I don't watch this show but isn't thisbunfair advantage to bring back people who were evicted?

I mean, they have seen the figures, seen the percentages and the weakness of the ones remaining and can use it to their advantage.

Weird

Or is there a way to balance this unfair advantage?
watch and then comment.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by thatigboman: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
nely4me:
ANGEL aka Shaka Zulu
the guy no try at all.
he completely spolt aneeka's game
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Delivar(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
SamoaJoe:

It doesn't matter. There is no way on earth these two will win the show. Biggie is loosing money: Feeding, Flight, Accommodation, Taxes, Electricity etc.

The show has been lacklustre and people are not sending in sms like last year. Sponsorship is bad too. You as a mod might have noticed how people were so negative about this show when it started and progressed. Its all about sex sex sex this year own. By the way, economy is bad.

So I think Biggie is trying to pull a fast one by bringing people back to make more money.
Maybe the next batch of evicted housemates will be given a chance to return too. That's the only way I see to balance the unfair advantage.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
TheNigerianMan:
God, give me the wisdom to run a show like Big Brother, just imagine how many people are voting and how many times they are voting... the last time they made just N333m from one voting session alone.. That is 11million votes that N30 which is the cost...

Now imagine people voting up to 10 times that is N3.3bn... Chai
Not as it looks brother...
People don't watch and people hardly vote too.
My brother that followed last year's series back to back does not even follow this one, not to talk of voting. He doesn't even care as if the show is going on this year and myself will never click on that channel.
Most people like me get our BBN news on Nairaland.
The organizers are losing some cash that y they introduced this method to recover.

Calculate the running cost of the show and u will see how they are actually on their neck when it comes to profit. Plus the celebrities they paid to influence expand the awareness of the show.
Their profit margin this year may be double digits below their expectation.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by thatigboman: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
davodyguy:

Clear fraud

Prior to Antoinette's eviction, 10 house mates have been evicted and next day, they're put on the SAA flight back to Lagos. From Tuesday to Thursday, they go on media tour to popular radio stations around Lagos. All 10 evicted housemates passed through that channel, except Antoinette. Or they want to claim the reason they didn't send her back to Nigeria was cos they had a Cristal Ball that showed she would be voted back in?

Makes no sense at all
big brother is the worst fraud of the generation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by thatigboman: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrChad:
Why did they bring diqualified back to d game...
Don't they know d meaning of being diqualified??
Khloe shouldn't be there...
Who else is watching
1st time i'm seeing a disqualified housemate back into the house.
Must be handwork of denrele.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by shapman: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kindly spare a minute of your precious time to...

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Abidob(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
BBN na pure scam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by sprints1: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abidob:
BBN na pure scam
cee c said he dreamt two evicted housemates will return back into d house who is fooling who bbnaija scammerer

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by OmoEpe(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
:[quote author=Turnedaround post=66155674]

E NOR BETTER FOR WHO TRY STOP YOU[/quote
SAVAGE ]
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Millcollins: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
What are u saying? Was it not d same night she was evicted that they said they will be bringing back two housemates, what's d essence of wasting money sending her back to Nigeria when they know some people might be returning the following week. Check am na

Prior to Antoinette's eviction, 10 house mates have been evicted and next day, they're put on the SAA flight back to Lagos. From Tuesday to Thursday, they go on media tour to popular radio stations around Lagos. All 10 evicted housemates passed through that channel, except Antoinette. Or they want to claim the reason they didn't send her back to Nigeria was cos they had a Cristal Ball that showed she would be voted back in?

Makes no sense at all[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by junglej: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
[Yes I watched that episode. She must really be in favor with big brother or else she wouldn't have that info. No wonder despite all she has done,she is yet to be disqualified.

quote author=sprints1 post=66156516] cee c said he dreamt two evicted housemates will return back into d house who is fooling who bbnaija scammerer[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by engrjacuzzi: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
two flat boob girls back to the house...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Uromigod(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Full gist about Anto and Khloe return

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FA69k8N5iw
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Duru009(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
For them to allow khloe to come, its now I know that this show is purely scripted

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Trusteden: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by correctguy101(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
taylor89:
See where the k.brule guy dey self

my neighbour has no arms and he's been infected with staphylococcus

Should i help him scratch his blockos
Lols, why not? Be a good neighbor and scratch the damn blockos Funny guy
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by IME1: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2018

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Starcent(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
taylor89:
See where the k.brule guy dey self

my neighbour has no arms and he's been infected with staphylococcus

Should i help him scratch his blockos
Onye ara
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by crunchyg: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Delivar:

Maybe the next batch of evicted housemates will be given a chance to return too. That's the only way I see to balance the unfair advantage.
it's a lie that's not the only way to balance it, it has already balanced. Remember the current house mates now are no longer in pairs but the evicted house mates where evicted in pairs, so each party has an area they enjoyed advantage.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by crunchyg: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Delivar:

it's a lie that's not the only way to balance it, it has already balanced. Remember the current house mates now are no longer in pairs but the evicted house mates where evicted in pairs, so each party has an area they enjoyed advantage.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by chocorex(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
davodyguy:

Clear fraud

Makes no sense at all

chai youre making sense. she ought to have come to Nigeria and be doing her stuffs like media tours. etc, that she didn't means her going back was planned, maybe to avoid flight cost etc, it's not easy my brother...

even the rich don't want to spend any how.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mynd44:
I don't watch this show but isn't thisbunfair advantage to bring back people who were evicted?

I mean, they have seen the figures, seen the percentages and the weakness of the ones remaining and can use it to their advantage.

Weird

Or is there a way to balance this unfair advantage?
You don't watch the show yet you are enjoying it? Tell me something

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto by Diso60090(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mumu vote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot / #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K / BBNaija: Reactions As MURIC Calls For Ban Of TV Show Over Sex, Kissing, Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.