Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,002 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed (12245 Views)

Ihedioha Gives Reasons Why Imo PDP Deserves To Celebrate / PDP Deserves Praises For Apologising To Nigerians, Says Party Spokesperson / PDP Deserves Praises For Apologizing To Nigerians, Says Party Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by 360metrosports: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) deserves to be deregistered for utter failure both as ruling and opposition party.

The Minister said this at a press briefing in Lagos where he gave an update and clarifications on the released schoolgirls in Dapchi, Yobe state. He said the disgraceful and insensitive comments made by the party over the abduction and release of the Dapchi girls, points to the fact that they have lost their relevance.

“What called for non-partisan celebrations was rather thoughtlessly turned into politics, bad, despicable politics that has no place in any democracy. At times of national tragedies, countries unite. This is the norm everywhere. Indeed, there should be a new criterion for withdrawing the registration of a party like the PDP which has failed both as a ruling and an opposition party! If a party cannot rule and cannot be in opposition, what else can it do?

“Perhaps we should ask the PDP what indeed the party knows about the abduction of the Dapchi girls, going by its statement that their abduction and release were stage-managed. The party made itself a laughing stock within and outside Nigeria with that statement. Don’t they know that our international friends are involved in the process that led to the release of the girls?’’ he said

Speaking further, Lai Mohammed said the Federal government will not tolerate politicians trying to score political points with national tragedies.

“Government would not tolerate any attempt by any person or group to trivialize or politicize security issues for politically motivated ends. Accordingly, security agencies would not hesitate to decisively deal with such unscrupulous characters. Those are very clear words that need no elaboration.” he said

http://www.metronaija.ng/pdp-deserves-de-registration-for-utter-failure-lai-mohammed/
Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by taylor89(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lienus Muhammed

Ur a disgrace to the human race and black people

May Buhari pants fall on ur teeth

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by IeatPussy: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
If PDP deserve to be deregisterd then APC whom are same ppl from PDP deserve to be slaughtered like a goat.

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by ehbellsho(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
na you sabi. you too tel us wat u knw about d abduction...oh! no.. don't, u wil twist d news/report as your name implies. smhh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by doctimonyeka(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
How can I get this Lai Mohammed to castrate

I don't blame him.. I blame the gullible Nigerians that this scammers succeeded in deceiving..

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
This man is making a mockery of himself.He is the minister of information not the spokesperson of a political party.Focus on governance and leave the campaigns for later February is still far.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by ifyan(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
U liar Mohammed, you deserved to be cleansed and be born again

12 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Ekugbeh(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
This man is jus 2 petty. Y not jus focus on ur job since we need macroscope cos all u can do is execute projects dat re too big to see with optical eyes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Clerverly: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
No need for de registration...PDP by its actions and statements have shown that they are just a regional party, populated by the equally useless, directionless and frustrated upon Miscreants..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Brain dead cow.

Another party has this so say about the most useless party in the history of Nigeria...

“APC is a party of deceit and a government of vengeance and compesantion in place. Since the coming into power of this government, there has been increase in impunity, corruption legalised for a group of people, selective anti-corruption war, economic recession, increase in arm banditry, kidnapping becoming a thriving business, our health care system in the worst stage, APC is more deadly than PDP ". - Professor Mahmood Aliyu

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by swiz123(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Apc deserves a firm handshake

6 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by MONITZ: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Moronically senseless idiot..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by ojun50(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
dis man need slap to re-set his brain

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Penalty82(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin grin grin If you have a good product to advertise, pls pay Lie Mohammed not to advertise it for you cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Penalty82(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Clerverly:
No need for de registration...PDP by its actions and statements have shown that they are just a regional party, populated by the equally useless, directionless and frustrated upon Miscreants..

Orji Kalu was a thief in PDP he's now a saint in APCriminals.

Obanikoro was a thief in PDP he's now born again in APCrooks cheesy

All the criminal elements in PDP have become saints upon joining APCrooks a feat which hitherto had not been accomplished, except by APCrooks BROOM cheesy cheesy

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Lai Muhammed, Buhari and APC are lying bastards! Am sure i don't need to elaborate. The dapchi situation was a poorly scripted stage managed fraud. Hope i still don't need to elaborate undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Mar 26, 2018
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by ChangetheChange: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2018
grin grin grin

Why is Buhari and APC scared of PDP

22 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by kanubiafra: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2018
WHAT ABOUT APC A RULING PARTY IN OPPOSITION

3 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by powerkey: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2018
l have is a clear verdict that PDP will take over

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by ChangetheChange: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Clerverly:

46 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Omeokachie: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2018
Lai, remove the log in your Apollo infected eyes. Will you?

2 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by kimjongJezebel: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2018
My name is Lai Mohammed, my mama tell me say when she born me, one yeye woman wey be our neighbor that year take lie swear for me simply because my mama quarrel with am. There's no way I can live on earth without lying until I die but I go try to the lie lie small small sha although I know e no easy. I don infect every member of this regime with my lies. Please bear with me. Thank you my fellow Nigerian

12 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by BruncleZuma: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Wawuu!

This old man doesn't know he is the Minister of Information for Nigeria not APC.

8 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by coalcoal1(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2018
this man talks too much

2 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2018
eLERIBU grin

1 Like

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by marttol: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Foolish,pot belly old man... Stop coming here to defend APC administration... PDP past failure is not an excuse for your clueless party woe...

BUNCH OF LOOTERS

It's obvious you are lieing, cos you are embodiment of lies.

JUST HATE ANYTHING POLITICS.

4 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by KanwuliaExtra: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Supported!

But APC should be first for achieving the utmost disgrace in less than 4 years! cry

2 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Primusinterpares(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
So PDP is still their bench mark of accomplishment achievements shey?

come 2019...APC will surly get...

6 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by CodeTemplar: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
What is he doing in that govt? APC deserves to be deregistered for lack of focus.

2 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by omooba969(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol...grin

10 Likes

Re: ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed by Abfinest007(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
u n ur party deserve to be kick out of office for ur incompetent

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu / Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.