Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 (1457 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus GS350 F-SPORT- Toks / ❌❌SOLD SOLD ❌❌2016 Honda Accord Available For Sale In Ibadan 6.5M / SOLD 2016 RAV4 Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399@9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
2016 Lexus RX350. The vehicle is in buy and drive condition. All necessary documents are available upon inspection by prospective buyers. Contact us through our contact information highlighted below.

Some features of this vehicle include:
6 cylinder engine
Navigation
Thumbstart
Automatic Transmission
Steering mounted control buttons
Keyless entry
Leather Seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted Ac
Cd player
Fm radio
etc

Price: 25m

Call: 08107111256
WhatsApp: 08078684440
BBM: 5C181FD5
Email: carworldng@gmail.com

Instagram/Twitter/Facebook: @carworldng

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2018

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cc: cosplay
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
smh
pinnket:
Cc: cosplay
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by Ipfreely: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
cheesy grin Summoning the Bogeyman
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
cool
Ipfreely:
cheesy grin Summoning the Bogeyman
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by Ipfreely: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
hrhjnr:
cool

Lol

Post your VINs, save yourself the hassle. I already see a corolla you advertised without VIN that's definitely accidented.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol and if i don't you'll burn nairaland down. Please don't be childish. This feels like secondary school to you where you can try and bully or intimidate anyone. I don't know how old you are but some things should be beneath you.

If you really want to "help" people, create a thread and educate them on what to look for or how to buy a car or how not to get scammed and also if their budget fits an accidented car, what they should look out for and not posting every dealers thread.

Ipfreely:

Lol

Post your VINs, save yourself the hassle. I already see a corolla you advertised without VIN that's definitely accidented.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by Ipfreely: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
hrhjnr:
Lol and if i don't you'll burn nairaland down. Please don't be childish. This feels like secondary school to you where you can try and bully or intimidate anyone. I don't know how old you are but some things should be beneath you.

If you really want to "help" people, create a thread and educate them on what to look for or how to buy a car or how not to get scammed and also if their budget fits an accidented car, what they should look out for and not posting every dealers thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4378034/shocking-transformation-some-crashed-cars/2#65530788

Already did that. But the crusade will continue.

I'm not the one you'll be dealing with. When whoever was mentioned arrives that's between you and him.

Your attitude is noted though. Good Luck with your sales.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
LOL and I should be terrified? SMH. It's best to just move on. It's a free world and you're all free to do as you please....
Ipfreely:

https://www.nairaland.com/4378034/shocking-transformation-some-crashed-cars/2#65530788

Already did that. But the crusade will continue.

I'm not the one you'll be dealing with. When whoever was mentioned arrives that's between you and him.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sold. 3 other units still available. Will upload them later
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by Ipfreely: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
We've all heard that before.

Good Luck with your sales wink
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:
We've all heard that before.

Good Luck with your sales wink

Lol. Thanks.... you'll soon get tired. Do something more productive with your time though
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by ejembi28(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Its pains you why ?
You were just ask to provide VIN and it pains you to your bone marrow, hmmmmn
When some of u were buzy and enjoying selling cars with DEPLOYED AIR BAG without been fixed to safety standard ,you never complained
But now that some of you are been exposed you are angry abiii
The fight on posting of vin in this forum must continue
Until all prospective buyer will see every car advertisd on this forum without VIN as accidented vehicle,
Just like Nigerian today see all drugs without NAFDAC NO as fake drugs.
POST VIN LET BUYER VERIY AND KNOW THE CONDITION OF THE CAR THEY ARE BUYING SIMPLE.
hrhjnr:

Lol. Thanks.... you'll soon get tired. Do something more productive with your time though

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
ejembi28:
Its pains you why ?
You were just ask to provide VIN and it pains you to your bone marrow, hmmmmn
When some of u were buzy and enjoying selling cars with DEPLOYED AIR BAG without been fixed to safety standard ,you never complained
But now that some of you are been exposed you are angry abiii
The fight on posting of vin in this forum must continue
Until all prospective buyer will see every car advertisd on this forum without VIN as accidented vehicle,
Just like Nigerian today see all drugs without NAFDAC NO as fake drugs.
POST VIN LET BUYER VERIY AND KNOW THE CONDITION OF THE CAR THEY ARE BUYING SIMPLE.

I'm not pained. Manner of approach is key. The first person mentions a handle, the next person jumps on and says the boogeyman has been summoned. Unless we are all kids here then that's fine, he then goes to order me to place the vin on my ad and save myself the hassle while he already by himself without any proof whatsoever judges the vehicle as accidented. That's how jungle justice begins in this country, through this kind of fire brigade approach.

If a seller chooses not to upload the vin create a thread and ask buyers to verify the vin of any vehicle before they buy. Nairaland auto section as a whole is only about 25 percent of the online auto market. You'll only move sellers to other forums without making any real change. Be like explorer sensitize people.

You see you can be doing the right thing and still go about it wrongly. His approach was childish and uncalled for nonetheless. I asked him to create a thread and educate people. He jumps on another thread and starts commenting again.

After going back and forth with certain people in the last 24 hours. Some people can't be reasoned with.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by Ipfreely: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
hrhjnr:

Like selling accidented turkeys as clean snowy chariots?

No, thank you. I'll pass.

You don't worry your little head about my time wink

Worry about yours.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by Ipfreely: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
hrhjnr:

I'm not pained. Manner of approach is key. The first person mentions a handle, the next person jumps on and says the boogeyman has been summoned. Unless we are all kids here then that's fine, he then goes to order me to place the vin on my ad and save myself the hassle while he already by himself without any proof whatsoever judges the vehicle as accidented. That's how jungle justice begins in this country, through this kind of fire brigade approach.

If a seller chooses not to upload the vin create a thread and ask buyers to verify the vin of any vehicle before they buy. Nairaland auto section as a whole is only about 25 percent of the online auto market. You'll only move sellers to other forums without making any real change. Be like explorer sensitize people.

You see you can be doing the right thing and still go about it wrongly. His approach was childish and uncalled for nonetheless. I asked him to create a thread and educate people. He jumps on another thread and starts commenting again.

After going back and forth with certain people in the last 24 hours. Some people can't be reasoned with.

Chuckle. Crooks and their rationalisations and excuses.

You aren't special, just one more rogue in this gallery.

Soon get tired? grin cheesy Okay, whatever you say.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by hrhjnr(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:

Chuckle. Crooks and their rationalisations and excuses.

You aren't special, just one more rogue in this gallery.

Soon get tired? grin cheesy Okay, whatever you say.

Crook? Mr man; this false accusation will soon catch up to you.

Did I defraud you or anyone in this forum and you call me a crook? I do hope your that your hands are clean. MR JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER.

Nairaland isn't a faceless as you think. Just get ready to substantiate your allegation when it's time.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by Gentlevin: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
As simple as ABC, "post the VIN". Post it or simply say " I won't post it". Shikena!!!

All this talks or threat does not change anything @op......

The truth does not hide for long.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus RX350 by Ipfreely: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
hrhjnr:

Crook? Mr man; this false accusation will soon catch up to you.

Did I defraud you or anyone in this forum and you call me a crook? I do hope your that your hands are clean. MR JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER.

Nairaland isn't a faceless as you think. Just get ready to substantiate your allegation when it's time.

hrhjnr:
LOL and I should be terrified? SMH. It's best to just move on. It's a free world and you're all free to do as you please....

Your words. Very apt.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Used 2003 Model Toyota RAV4 For Sale. 870K / SOLD 2012 Toyota Camry Tokunbo / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.