Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out (1039 Views)

EFCC: They Want To Assassinate Me, Patience Jonathan Cries Out / Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by Temtee11223344: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Former President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, has raised an alarm over what he described as an attempt to 'unleash a campaign against him'.

Jonathan made this revelation on Sunday night via his official Facebook page.

The ex-president, who is currently in Sierra Leone for the country's presidential run-off, said he knows that the truth will surely prevail.

He wrote:

"It has been brought to my attention that while I am away promoting democracy in Sierra Leone, a campaign will be unleashed against me to falsely impugn my name using both faceless and identified persons.

Read More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/breaking-some-people-are-about-to-tarnish-my-image-jonathan/

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by pacifique(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by FarahAideed: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
The Buhari govt has become a drowning man clutching straws so we are not suprise at any antics they pull up as they approach the dying days of their evil regime .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by FastShipping: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Okay.
Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by madridguy(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by Penalty82(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by Chigold101(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ara ga agba Ndi ara...
We are watching...
We are waiting...
Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
The ones that came face to face to attack you, we already have seen their disgraceful end, so worry less about these faceless foes.
GEJ the face of Africa democracy shine on sir... You are a STAR

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by Zonacom(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
An innocent Man fears no accusation. So they say sha

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Abeg make them allow this man enjoy his retirement na....what's all this jona this and that...Mmm..
Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2018
Jonah, the drunkard! 'Stealing is not corruption' compatriot. We all know how you and your cohorts mismanaged our public fund on the streets of Lagos.

We have evidence....just chill while we open the chapters for you one by one. Useless man! shocked

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by deomelo: 1:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Oloshi stealing is not corruption still get mouth to talk...T

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by Throwback: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2018
I swear this corrupt Jonathan is a clown.

I still cannot understand why he is not languishing in jail yet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Mtcheeew nobody is going to unleash any campaign against you mr GEJ, it's already on record you are the most unwise and dubious former president of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by yarimo(m): 1:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Freshbank:
The ones that came face to face to attack you, we already have seen their disgraceful end, so worry less about these faceless foes.
GEJ the face of Africa democracy shine on sir... You are a STAR
GEJ is only a star to the dullard and dubious ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by FisifunKododada: 1:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Too late - your tolotolo of a wife has already tarnished your image

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 26, 2018
yarimo:
GEJ is only a star to the dullard and dubious ones
Yes a star to this dullard and dubious one below...

(1) (Reply)

Throwback (2016): Buhari Cancels Two-day State Visit To Lagos / Who Wears The Crown? 2019 Presidential Election (pics) / Dino Melaye Is Shamefully Back To His Clowning - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.