Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here (3592 Views)

Healthy Tips On How To Start A Zobo Drink Business In 2022 / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here by ekamaobobaro891(f): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zobo is a very lucrative business you can start-up with just a little amount of capital. It is a well-known drink among the locals

It is tasty, refreshing, and cheap to buy on a low-income budget when you are thirsty.

It has many health benefits which would not only make you get better but also cure certain illnesses you may suffer

Below are some steps to manage and set up a zobo business

When starting up any business, there are some steps and ideas to consider. We are going to discuss them as in brief headlines below

CAPITAL-   You can start up with any little amount of money with you. i tried indulging into the zobo business and started with N7000. i first distributed it at low rates to small shops before i distributed and sold in schools selling almost 100 cans per day at N20 each. I made gain of almost N20000 in a month. Imagine how much more you could make with more investment ?
QUALITY-  Also, your zobo drink must have a great quality so as to make people patronize you more. zobo drink isn't that hard to prepare, you just need a special recipe on how to make your drink taste unique. My own special recipe to prepare a simple zobo drink below

-zobo leaves

-ginger

-jolly juice/ sugar syrup/honey (for taste)

-pineapple peels

STEPS- Rinse your zobo leaves because it accumulates dust, put it  in a pot and pour water over it preferably enough water just over the leaves

Add ginger (preferably dried ginger to give a nice scent), black spice and the pinneapple peels. boil mixture and reduce the heat to avoid destroying the essential nutrient in the drink.

When it has boiled, you can use filter to seperate the leaf from the red-made perpared zobo drink.

Allow to cool before adding addictives, you can use either jolly juice, sugar syrup, or honey for taste.               Serve with chilled ice cubes.

MARKETING-  Zobo drinks are best marketed in working places, roadside shops, hangouts,  school cafeteria etc. A critical look observation of the places above shows that this drink is best marketed at places where people tend to stress a lot and need immediate cool down on short breaks,  they wont need a heavy meal would they?

[img][/img]

HOPE THIS ARTICLE HELPED YOU?.....PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

http://www.gold-gist.com/startup-zobo-business/

Re: How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here by OShepherd: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2018
ekamaobobaro891:

Zobo is a very lucrative business you can start-up with just a little amount of capital. It is a well-known drink among the locals

It is tasty, refreshing, and cheap to buy on a low-income budget when you are thirsty.

It has many health benefits which would not only make you get better but also cure certain illnesses you may suffer

Below are some steps to manage and set up a zobo business

When starting up any business, there are some steps and ideas to consider. We are going to discuss them as in brief headlines below

CAPITAL-   You can start up with any little amount of money with you. i tried indulging into the zobo business and started with N7000. i first distributed it at low rates to small shops before i distributed and sold in schools selling almost 100 cans per day at N20 each. I made gain of almost N20000 in a month. Imagine how much more you could make with more investment ?
QUALITY-  Also, your zobo drink must have a great quality so as to make people patronize you more. zobo drink isn't that hard to prepare, you just need a special recipe on how to make your drink taste unique. My own special recipe to prepare a simple zobo drink below

-zobo leaves

-ginger

-jolly juice/ sugar syrup/honey (for taste)

-pineapple peels

STEPS- Rinse your zobo leaves because it accumulates dust, put it  in a pot and pour water over it preferably enough water just over the leaves

Add ginger (preferably dried ginger to give a nice scent), black spice and the pinneapple peels. boil mixture and reduce the heat to avoid destroying the essential nutrient in the drink.

When it has boiled, you can use filter to seperate the leaf from the red-made perpared zobo drink.

Allow to cool before adding addictives, you can use either jolly juice, sugar syrup, or honey for taste.               Serve with chilled ice cubes.

MARKETING-  Zobo drinks are best marketed in working places, roadside shops, hangouts,  school cafeteria etc. A critical look observation of the places above shows that this drink is best marketed at places where people tend to stress a lot and need immediate cool down on short breaks,  they wont need a heavy meal would they?

[img][/img]

HOPE THIS ARTICLE HELPED YOU?.....PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

http://www.gold-gist.com/startup-zobo-business/
I sent U a mail, let's talk am interstd

(1) (Reply)

Currency-in-circulation Drops To N1.668 Trillion / How Much Does Ashawo Charge In Your Area? / Are All These bank Charges Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.