Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan (2329 Views)

Gani Adams Collected N10.6b From Jonathan; EFCC Should Probe Him - OPC Leaders / Arms Deal: Why We’ve Not Invited Jonathan – EFCC Boss / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Ourturn(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2010
An advert on page 36, Sunday Vanguard, May 2, 2010 challenges the acting president, Goodluck Jonathan and the EFCC to investigate/charge the wife of the Governor of Bayelsa state in 2006, Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

AN URGENT MEMO TO THE ‘ACTING PRESIDENT’, DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN

FROM CITIZENS AGAINST CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA

CC: MRS FARIDA WAZIRI, CHAIRMAN EFCC

MINISTER OF JUSTICE AND ATTORNEY-GENERAL

THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONER IN NIGERIA

TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL

MALLAM NUHU RIBADU

MR FESTUS KEYAMO

PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA & PASTOR BAKARE

DATE: April 28, 2010.

We hereby seek your urgent intervention in matters under investigation and those that we believe EFCC ought to immediately investigate as no man or woman is above the law.

1. In 2006, consequent upon a motion of urgent public importance moved by distinguished Senator Fidelis Okoro, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu as Chairman of EFCC was invited to address the Senate on issues of corruption on Wednesday 13th September, 2006. During Mallam Nuhu Ribadu’s address on the floor of the Senate, he stated and we quote “There is also a petition against the Governor’s wife alleging that she was involved in laundering the sum of one hundred and four million into fine-land account. She is also being investigated.”

The wife of the Governor of Bayelsa state in 2006, Mrs. Patience Jonathan was the person Mallam Nuhu Ribadu referred to and this can be confirmed from records of the Senate.

Your Excellency, we are concerned that the same Mallam Nuhu Ribadu who remains a dismissed Nigerian police officer thus ineligible for appointment in Nigerian public service is now being hailed by you is the same person who publicly indicted your wife as stated earlier yet EFCC have not made a public declaration of the outcome of the investigation.

Prince Vincent Ogbulafor is currently being charged for offences allegedly committed in 2001 so the same should apply to your wife or the final report made public by EFCC.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

2. In response to a question during an interview with the Guardian on Sunday, February 24, 2008 as follows; “was it true that you gave Obasanjo N800,million for his campaign?”, General Danjuma replied;

“No I did not give him. I helped finance his first term election. I raised $7 million. Slightly more than half of it came from my pocket. The other half came from my business associates. And this money was passed on to him through (former National Security Adviser, Gen) Aliyu Gusau”.

“Aliyu Gusau came to my house here (in Lagos). Each time I carried thousands, thousands and thousands (of naira) to him in Ghana-must- go”.

The claims of the Chairman of your Presidential Advisory Council (PAC), General Danjuma tha General Aliyu Gusau who is now your National Security Adviser (NSA) collected the naira equivalent of millions of dollars in Ghana-must-go bags at a time the American backed money laundering act was in place must be investigated.

3. In the same interview, General Danjuma said; “It is this same Aremu, who used to harass his perceived enemies and political opponents. He used Ribadu and some of his Ministers to pursue (former Vice President) Atiku (Abubakar). He used Ribadu and (Malam Nasir) el-Rufai and one or two of his ministers to cover his tracks in the PTDF (Petroleum Technology Development Fund).

General Danjuma should be invited to provide information about the PTDF scandal.

4. All the indicted parties in the Okiro report on the Halliburton scandal must be charged to court immediately.

Your Excellency, the world awaits your decisive and courageous actions.

Mallam Umaru Mohammed

Daura, Katsina State.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3483:advert-challenges-jonathan-efcc-to-investigatecharge-ex-governors-wife&catid=48:world-news&Itemid=69
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Ourturn(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2010
Wahala dey this country!!! grin
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On May 05, 2010
If true, this will be awesom to watch!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Ourturn(m): 12:24am On May 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

If true, this will be awesom to watch!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

You took those words from me!. grin
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Oboma1(m): 12:28am On May 05, 2010
I wonder why EFCC have not openly addressed this matter, and it has been on since the days of Ribadu. Drama and more drama, in this movie called, NIGERIA.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Osama10(m): 12:32am On May 05, 2010
Not only her to be investigated,all public office holders from 1960 to date.

We have a bunch of corrupt punk ass rulers.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by isimili: 12:46am On May 05, 2010
kudos to Osama10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you and ijaw girl are always pointblank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by jumobi1(m): 1:04am On May 05, 2010
Why are people being daft? These are enemy of progress. Goodluck is doing a very good job. Why are they now asking him to undertake an near impossible task. Let him finish doing the good job he is doing then we ask the next person in power to go after his wife.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by labiyemmy(m): 1:07am On May 05, 2010
^^^^

Thank you - sometimes I wonder why Nigerians are daft.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Oboma1(m): 1:22am On May 05, 2010
jumobi1:

Why are people being daft? These are enemy of progress. Goodluck is doing a very good job. Why are they now asking him to undertake an near impossible task. Let him finish doing the good job he is doing then we ask the next person in power to go after his wife.

Can you listen to yourself? What is wrong in Jonathan cleaning his house first, before ordering same in another man's house? In a more civilised society, if the allegation is right, he might choose to resign, or let the wife face the full weight of the law. Besides, what makes you feel, Jonathan is doing too well? He is just better than his boss. They are all same of the same, as someone earlier said, in another thread.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Oboma1(m): 1:25am On May 05, 2010
@labiyemmy:

^^^^

Thank you - sometimes I wonder why Nigerians are daft.

I wonder why you even contributed in the first place. Your comment is totally unnecessary, and pointless. Let Jonathan do the right thing! Clean his house first!.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by jumobi1(m): 1:29am On May 05, 2010
Oboma1:

Can you listen to yourself? What is wrong in Jonathan cleaning his house first, before ordering same in another man's house? In a more civilised society, if the allegation is right, he might choose to resign, or let the wife face the full weight of the law. Besides, what makes you feel, Jonathan is doing too well? He is just better than his boss. They are all same of the same, as someone earlier said, in another thread.

Can YOU listen to yourself?
If every Nigerian cleans his house, we'll have new born babies running for election.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Oboma1(m): 1:34am On May 05, 2010
jumobi1:

Can YOU listen to yourself?
If every Nigerian cleans his house, we'll have new born babies running for election.

I never meant to be rude, but if that is what will sanitise Nigeria, please let it be. Nigeria's case requires abnormal situation, as every normal situation has FAILED.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Otobroto(f): 1:48am On May 05, 2010
Thank GOD that you said, the state was created in 1987. How big is a child that was born in 1987? If a lady, he should be contemplating marriage today. So, the start is not a young state any longer, please.

Back to your point, I will use Ogun state for example; when Gov. Gbenga Daniels came to power, in fact, his first term, he won so many admirers, becos he really performed. He repaired so many dilapidated structures, and tarred many roads in the state. His policy was really felt, by even the man on the street. Some companies in Lagos, relocated to Ogun as a result of good business environment. That is why NESTLE Nigeria, had to buy a large parcel of land to build staff estate in Ogun. He boosted the tourism sector, and one of the products of that is the new look Olumo Rock. Even the Chimpanzee Obasanjo (with no apology for bringing JESUS into Nigerian politics), was really proud of him, as he then became a role model, and epitome of good leadership in Nigeria.

The second term of Gbenga Daniels, was expected to consolidate on all his achievements so far. Can you tell me what Daniel has so far done in his second term? Nothing, becos all he did was just becos he wanted people to vote a second term for him. Till date, Daniel has no achievement in his second term. The only project he mentioned which was supposed to be outstanding, was the Agriculture/Cargo International airport, which he claimed he wanted to leave as a legacy. Till date, can anyone yell me, how far he has gone?

Despite all the praises Gbenga Daniel enjoyed, was he not caught in LONDON, with an undisclosed foreign currencies. Upon investigation, what did he tell them? He simply said, the money was for the purchase of buses for the NIGERIAN SPORTS FESTIVAL. Come to think of it, was Daniel supposed to go and pay for buses for SPORTS FESTIVAL? Does he not have Commissioner for Sports? Even with the commissioner of Sports, cant you sit down at government house in Ogun, and order for any bus/buses, anywhere in the world?.

My Dear, all these people are thieves, and do not praise them. It is when they leave power, that is when you know the atrocities they committed in government. As for Governor of Akwa Ibom state, do not be carried away by a few developmental work here and there. They are all campaign strategy. I was in Uyo last November, and never really saw anything new. It does not make me a critic, but it is the truth. As for you, if those street lights, that are basic necessities, or dualisation carried out by Federal government, and some he is doing is what is making you praise him, then think twice. What is so good about his government, when Uyo is nearly in total darkness? In fact, it was worst than I left it about 4 years ago. The roads, are now full of pot-holes, and the rate of kidnapping, is terrible. Tell me here, does Uyo really need that flyover? He is just building it, becos a whole Uyo as it is, does not have one, so he had to build one, so that, at least, people can see one in a whole state capital. Soon, you will hear the real cost of that very small bridge.

When talking about kidnapping in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom state will appear in first 2 in any list in Nigeria, so what are you telling me?

As for EFCC, ICPC or even the federal government doing anything, about the $3.1m incident about Akpabio; My Dear, nothing will happen. The only time you will hear about the incident is when, Akpabio has finished his 2nd term, and now wants another post e.g Vice President, that is when his political opponents will now revisit this matter, and others you are yet to know, and now use it again him.

My Dear, do not praise any Nigerian Leader, or ruler. They are all same of the same.

******THIS IS A COMMENT FROM A POSTER EXTRACTED FROM ANOTHER THREAD ON NAIRALAND*********

This is the exact thing Jonathan is doing. He is just trying to win many admirers, and in due time, when elected, we all will see the same kind of traits our leaders carries. He is same of the same. I am not convinced. Time will tell.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Otobroto(f): 1:52am On May 05, 2010
Using Gbenga Daniels, as a case study, his style depicts the same method Nigerian leaders exhibit, day in day out!.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by jumobi1(m): 1:56am On May 05, 2010
So your case study shows that even those who perform should not be trusted. Then who do we trust. I don't buy what you are selling.
I am skeptical but I choose to give GLuck the benefit of a doubt.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by femikay149(m): 2:13am On May 05, 2010
nigerian politicians are all thieves yet to be caught,

d rule of the game is dnt b caught
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by labiyemmy(m): 6:06am On May 05, 2010
Oboma1:

I wonder why you even contributed in the first place. Your comment is totally unnecessary, and pointless. Let Jonathan do the right thing! Clean his house first!.

I wonder why you contributed yourself? my comment is pointless because i didnt agree with you, typical Nigerian.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Oboma1(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2010
@labiyemmy:

I wonder why you contributed yourself? my comment is pointless because i didnt agree with you, typical Nigerian.

Even an independent person will know you comment was meaningless.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by labiyemmy(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2010
independent person?
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Oboma1(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2010
@labiyemmy:

independent person?

Anyway, lets not quarrel over it, lets address issues here. it baffles me why Jonathan has not come out to openly accept this allegations, or condemn it. Or better still, let the wife do so!.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by violent(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2010
Forgive my rude interruption, but who exactly, can one describe as an "independent person"?
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Oboma1(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2010
violent:

Forgive my rude interruption, but who exactly, can one describe as an "independent person"?

Interruption forgiven, and I hope I am not dealing with two-in-one person here. This issue has been put behind us. Please lets not derail the thread. Address issues.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Oboma1(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2010
Meanwhile, I know for sure, that nothing will happen to El-Rufai. They should stop this show of shame and concentrate on meaningful development. As for EFCC, they should even attempt investigating Mrs. Patience Jonathan, even though we know it is going to be a fruitless effort. Abi, she too get immunity?
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Otobroto(f): 7:36pm On May 05, 2010
jumobi1:

So your case study shows that even those who perform should not be trusted. Then who do we trust. I don't buy what you are selling.
I am skeptical but I choose to give GLuck the benefit of a doubt.

I was not hawking my opinion, but all the same, you can drop your email, so that I can remind you, when the traits are becoming glaring!.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Hardtalk: 10:22pm On May 05, 2010
Na wah oh!. The way some people reason, it is disheartening!. Which Nigerian leader can one trust? Yes, some are more active than some, but does it change the status quo? No matter the praises they enjoy from some quarters, they always soil their hands, at the end of the day, talkless of a leader that have refused to clear the air on allegation charges on his wife. Nigerians will remain the architect of their own problem. Now that it is still fresh, why not shout it out, so that he will know we are watching him?.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Hardtalk: 10:44pm On May 05, 2010
Otobroto:

I was not hawking my opinion, but all the same, you can drop your email, so that I can remind you, when the traits are becoming glaring!.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Ourturn(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2010
Otobroto:

Ehen!. Which one be hawking opinion? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Hardtalk: 12:02am On May 08, 2010
Patience Jonathan: Nigeria’s Most Powerful Woman
October 28, 2007 ·

By Sonala Olumhense.

ON September 11, 2006, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) seized $13.5 million dollars (US) from Mrs. Patience Jonathan, the wife of then Governor of Bayelsa State, Mr. Goodluck Jonathan.

The International Herald Tribune quoted the EFCC spokesman, Mr. Osita Nwajah, as saying that the seizure was made after Mrs. Jonathan had allegedly laundered the money through an associate.

It was the second time in one month Mrs. Jonathan was hitting the scandal headlines. In August, the EFCC had obtained a court order to temporarily freeze N104 million she had allegedly tried to launder through one Mrs. Nancy Ebere Nwosu. The EFCC said it had reason to believe the seized funds belonged to the public. In a sworn statement, Mrs. Nwosu implicated Patience Jonathan, the EFCC said.

But remember, her husband was the Bayelsa State Governor at the time. And Mr. Jonathan’s government dashed to the defence of the First Lady of Bayelsa, alleging that the reports were part of a “plot to destabilize” the state. Government spokesmen were falling over each other to speak for Mrs. Jonathan. The Governor’s spokesman, Dennis Sami, described the allegations as a “charade,” the target of which was the Governor.

“We are aware that the said Nancy Ebere Nwosu is a very remote relation of Her Excellency who has lived abroad for several years,” Mr. Sami said. “She is a successful businesswoman of no little means whose business concerns do not involve Mrs. Jonathan.”

Mrs. Jonathan’s spokesman, Kenneth Ekpelu, fired an e-mail to Vanguard newspaper in which she spoke of “her husband’s opponents who strangely perceive her as the soft spot in his political armour and won’t stop hammering away at her until their decisions to oust him from office are met.”

It is funny how these canned money-laundering defenses sound alike. Didn’t former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s United States lawyer, Mr. Kunle Fagbenle, say last November that Andy Uba – who used part of some funds laundered by means of the executive jet (allegedly without Obasanjo’s permission) to shop for Obasanjo’s farms – could not be accused of money-laundering because Mr. Uba was “already a rich man”? And did not Obasanjo say the Uba scandal was only a “calculated attempt” to ruin his name?

Anyhow, despite the massive protestations of Governor Jonathan, the EFCC pressed ahead. On August 22, 2006, Justice Anwuli Chikere of the Federal High Court, Abuja authorized the freezing of the N104 million “pending the conclusion of the investigation of the activities of the said persons in connection with their involvement in the acts of money laundering and other economic and financial crimes related offences.”

And then, barely three weeks later, Mrs. Jonathan was in the news again, reportedly being separated from an astounding $13.5 million in US dollars. She must have been one angry woman. But all that was one year ago.

Since then, the Jonathans have moved up in the world. They have left the relative squalor and poverty of a mere state governorship for the Vice-President’s estate. They have left the petty limitations of Bayelsa for the limitless expanse of Abuja. Only one man now speaks before Mr. Jonathan does.

Yes, Mr. Jonathan is the Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and the second most powerful man in the country. He is also the man President Yar’Adua is trusting with the challenge of the Niger Delta, where billions of dollars are expected to be spent over the next few years.

He has also been talking about democracy, corruption, the rule of law, and development. Just over a week ago, at the All-Delta Peoples Conference in the United States, Mr. Jonathan disclosed that President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua had authorised the release of all funds due the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). In addition, “Special funds will be provided for special projects in line with the master plan,” he said.

And Mrs. Jonathan has been speaking, too, telling Nigerian women how they can become more fulfilled citizens. Up in the rarefied air of federal authority, you can preach any sermon, even while you have around your neck diamonds and jewels of $13.5 million, and gold bracelets of N104 million.

This is all quite ironic. The Jonathans are living in a dream state. They moved into the governorship in Bayelsa when Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was consumed in a corruption blaze, and into the vice-presidency when the PDP sought someone to balance Umaru Yar’Adua on the PDP presidential ticket.

But they take quite a few scandals with them. Mr. Jonathan left Bayelsa State in a thick cloud of suspicion. Many Bayelsans believed his government had fleeced the treasury. While Mr. Jonathan said upon assumption of office he had inherited a state treasury N25 billion thick, he refused to say what was left there as he vacated office. Bayelsans alleged he had swept the commonwealth clean, and that most public projects were left uncompleted.

Two months after he assumed the vice-presidency, Mr. Jonathan came under severe national pressure to follow the lead of his boss and make his assets declaration public. It took several nerve-wracking weeks of trying to dodge the responsibility, but he finally released the document, which showed the former university lecturer was worth an absolutely unbelievable N295 million. He had only been the Governor for 17 months, and this means he had been growing richer at the rate of close to N17 million per month. Naturally, wink-wink, he did not include his wife in his declaration.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Jonathan…

In its report of last April’s election, the New York based Council on Foreign Relations observed that Patience Jonathan was generally regarded as the “greediest person in Bayelsa State” and a woman of great cruelty. Last June, the Niger Development Monitoring and Corporate Watch (NIDDEMCOW), a local non-governmental organization, asked the EFCC to publish its report on Mrs. Jonathan.

The EFCC has not. This is not particularly strange; the Commission is not in the habit of issuing such reports. But nothing has been heard from the Commission since the flurry of activities of August and September last year. That coincides with the period before Mr. Jonathan emerged Yar’Adua’s running mate.

Apparently, even scandals of that magnitude are no obstacle in Nigeria. Mr. Jonathan got the vice-presidency, and the only man he is answerable to is about to put into his hands, theoretically for the Niger Delta, all the diamonds and gold a man could want.

And his wife? Patience Jonathan apparently hates that kind of snail-pace to fortune. Indicted by the EFCC in only eight months as First Lady on a charge of laundering a few Naira bills, she moved to dollar bills in the millions the following month. That same month, the EFCC report to the Senate called her by name.

Again, this does not seem to matter in Nigeria: weeks later, in October, the Owu Kingdom, President Obasanjo’s people, honoured the Jonathans with chieftaincy titles. In that culture, Obasanjo is the Balogun of Owu; Mr. Jonathan became the Obateru.

If Mrs. Jonathan was thrilled on that day, she must be over the moon today. An EFCC indictment, and yet she can get on any of our presidential jets at any time and drink champagne at State functions.

And how much taller she must be, these days as she stands on the authority of the vice-presidency! From such heights, not only do you dwarf an EFCC, but you also are invincible. What a country!

What I really fail to understand is: If Mrs. Jonathan can so effectively laugh at the so-called war on corruption, does that not make her the First Lady? On what basis does she perform her functions – the recommendations of the EFCC? Why has Mrs. Jonathan assumed the status of untouchable, or is she truly the nation’s most powerful woman?

sonala.olumhense@gmail.com

Culled from the Nigerian Guardian Sunday 28th October 2007.

http://aderinola./2007/10/28/patience-jonathan-nigerias-most-powerful-woman/
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Hardtalk: 12:04am On May 08, 2010
Questions begging for answers!!!.
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Gilbertman(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2010
I am scare for Nigeria my Fatherland and Nigerians!!
Just as one is breathing a sigh of relief that things are looking up,someone dug up these allegations on mis-appropriation of funds that is pending hearing.What will happen now that the Mrs Jonathan is now the First Lady of Nigeria!!! sad sad sad sad cry Meanwhile, I read somewhere on another thread that the present head of EFCC should be queried and sent packing!! Who then can deliver truely and selflessly in this Country?? All sides you turn to , you smell,hear and see skeletons.Alas alas for Nigeria!!!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan by Enjoyment1(f): 1:11am On May 08, 2010
Gilbertman:

I am scare for Nigeria my Fatherland and Nigerians!!
Just as one is breathing a sigh of relief that things are looking up,someone dug up these allegations on mis-appropriation of funds that is pending hearing.What will happen now that the Mrs Jonathan is now the First Lady of Nigeria!!! sad sad sad sad cry Meanwhile, I read somewhere on another thread that the present head of EFCC should be queried and sent packing!! Who then can deliver truely and selflessly in this Country?? All sides you turn to , you smell,hear and see skeletons.Alas alas for Nigeria!!!!!!!!! embarassed

This is the reason why I always say, all Nigerian leaders are corrupt!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Jega Organize Free And Fair Elections? / Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again / Breaking News:tombia Bridge In Bayelsa Blown Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.