Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? (1634 Views)

2019: "Do Not Reinforce Failure" - Obasanjo. Nigerians React. / 2019: Do Not Defect After Primaries -PDP Appeals To Aspirants / 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by unohbethel(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
simplyhonest:
difficult as it seems to me, but YES.... because the names being pushed as alternatives are worse.... including Atiku et al
u were ask a question that under buhari now, is nigeria a safe place and ur answer is YES..pls my brothers and sisters, is there a disease worst than been a cursed zombie?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
tomakint:

Probably you know more than what we don't know about this failure called Buhari, you may do well by scoring him on a scale of 10 on these;

Sorry, I do not drink alcohol. So, please pardon me for respectfully declining your invitation to beer parlor politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by tomakint: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
TheCabal:

Sorry, I do not drink alcohol. So, please pardon me for respectfully declining your invitation to beer parlor politics.
Unfortunately your lame attempt to dodge a simple chance to prove yourself right had been seen with your unnecessary excuse on your alcohol consumption. Sail on beer parlor man

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by justtoodark: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
it was not safe before too....

we had a civil war,then miltary rule....then clashes,clashes upon clashes...oyel spill,millitants,religious nonsense...when was nigeria safe....?
Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by e7ejinima: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
RZArecta2:
I said dash me money na, not do show off grin it seems you're senior BMC

My dear o. Don't mind @GavelSlam. Ive always known he's stingy with truth. Now i know hes even more stingy with money despite his BMC stipend. grin

Post ur bank account I send you something (Naira pls).

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by FarahAideed: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
TheCabal:

If APC can survive 2019, Nigeria is half way to the promise land.

PDP is the worst looser, I have encountered my whole life. And, the perpetrators, are getting so impatient they have begun to show their hands.

Like sharks smelling blood in the water. First it was Obasanjo, then IBB, then TY Danjuma. All these men are PDP founding fathers, paranoid because they have been severed from the umbilical cord from the Nigerian booty.

TY Danjuma, is one of the beneficiaries of the Abacha regime, he owns SAPETRO. And, of 2011 was on forbes as the 21 richest man in Africa, he has stakes in OML 130.

These old men have been growing fat while Nigeria was bleed dry and now things are changing; they fight tooth and nail.

Obasanjo personally snuffed the life out of Ajaokuta steel mill.

You are liar for saying that OBJ snuffed out the life out of Ajaokuta when it's on record that it was this same useless Buhari that put a stop to Ajaokuta after his greed inspired coup against Shagari and till date that great vision has lost track

1 Like

Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by FarahAideed: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

If only you could touch it.

I hate poverty I swear because of the way it torsions the mind of the perennially poor . 200 USD grin cheesy hahahahaha I Don laugh taya this night ..Abeg make I locate my smoothie slurp before I sleep oooo. Hahahahahaha this was hilarious

1 Like

Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are liar for saying that OBJ snuffed out the life out of Ajaokuta when it's on record that it was this same useless Buhari that put a stop to Ajaokuta after his greed inspired coup against Shagari and till date that great vision has lost track

The federal government has spent over $8bn on the nearly moribund steel plant since its inception, the bulk which have been largely expended on the salary of workers of the company who have been idle since the Russians abandoned the construction of the gigantic venture in 1994.
http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/26/special-report-ajaokuta-steel-company-natasha-akpoti-house-reps-and-acquisition-plot
Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by Tremor007: 1:31am On Mar 31, 2018
It is very simple. Nigerians are more exposed to attacks of all sorts now under Buhari and this is the worst government to ever grace the land of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2018
#PMB1523
Re: 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? by RZArecta2(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
GavelSlam:

I like how your tone has changed.

Previously I was considered BMC.

In any case, whenever you have a change of power after 2 decades of a group who have been in charge of the purse for that long, all manner of issues crop up. Some natural others deliberately stoked.

Only a naive individual would expect things to remain as they were.

Something has buckled and the aftershock is what we are experiencing.

If the public buys into the corrupt elites screams today, the it must mean they have learnt nothing and would continue to be cannon fodder.
my "tone of voice" changed not because of your money/dollars but because there's a level of reasoning you have which reminds me of Nairaland politics section of old when you could have opposing views but still argue intelligently before political bigotry killed us in this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Residents Panic As Earth Tremor Hits Abuja's Highbrow Area, Maitama / Live Stream Of PMB Campaign Rally In OYO / Checkout Buhari Campaign Rally When Kwankwaso Was Governor Then Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.