Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/03/2018 Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/03/2018 Monday (607 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/03/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 4:25am On Mar 26, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Monday, 26th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Deuteronomy Chapters 29,30 &31_

➡TOPIC: *BREAK OUT*

�BIBLE TEXT: Joshua 9:11
_"Wherefore our elders and all the inhabitants of our country spake to us, saying, Take victuals with you for the journey, and go to meet them, and say unto them, We are your servants: therefore now make ye a league with us."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Whatever family pattern or challenge you are going
through, is traceable to your fore fathers. The reason this problem is potent in your life is because there is an agreement. Every agreement is a covenant. That covenant was entered into on your behalf and is older than you.
Joshua had not even come close to the inhabitants of Gibeon
when on their own made a decision to become slaves just because of fear. They willingly submitted themselves into slavery. Every covenant involves elders and priests (satanic or Godly). The elders submitted themselves; the priest pronounced a curse to seal their slavery and the worse part is that He declared that none shall be free from slavery. Generations after will continue to suffer because Joshua said none shall be free. The good news is that the blood of Jesus can break every evil covenant if you activate it, if you can fight the war with the passion to win which
your forefathers avoided just like the elders and inhabitants of Gibeon. *I see your liberty enforced by fire.*

�����������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_Father, as I pray now, by the blood of Jesus, I break out every satanic covenant still holding me down in Jesus name_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!
Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/03/2018 Monday by doctimonyeka(m): 6:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Thanks for your update..

Do you have any link to an ofm whatsapp group chat ?
Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/03/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 2:36am On Mar 29, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Thanks for your update..

Do you have any link to an ofm whatsapp group chat ?
https:///H7hZn9k08dUJp36cJ3TUO6
Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/03/2018 Monday by doctimonyeka(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
banabest:

https:///H7hZn9k08dUJp36cJ3TUO6

the link is not connecting.. Can you add me up please?
Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 26/03/2018 Monday by Qualk: 1:41am On Feb 20, 2021
Pls for the link for ofm WhatsApp group chat

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus Christ? Is He The Same Entity As Jehovah? / Has Anyone Ever Had An Out Of Body Experience (OBE) ? / A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.