Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business (924 Views)

Attend A FREE Workshop On How To Profit Big From Importation Business In 2018 / Attend A FREE Workshop On How To Profit Big From Importation Business In 2018 / Attend A FREE Workshop On How To Profit Big From Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business by lexyinfo(m): 5:18am On Mar 26, 2018
Dear friend,

Would you like to start a highly profitable business from the comfort of your room… and then use a strategic system to… start making a profit of between =N=250,000, =N=500,000 every month… well keep reading because I’m going to show you exactly how to do it!
But before then,
Let’s talk about something you already know…

A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

This business is for these categories of people:
Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business
If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join our Mentorship class and let’s work it out together.

You can check my free tutorial here on Nairaland using the Link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4322918/how-start-profitable-importation-business

I explained the basic fundamental of importation business in the tutorial. Even with that simple information you can kick start your import business in the next 72hours and I also introduced a mentorship program as well. A lot of people registered for the program and they are doing very good now.
I still want to help 20 more people to kick start their import business and make 2018 their best year ever. We started the first Batch on January and we are through. This new set of 20 persons may likely be the last batch for year.

Don’t be left out.
Only 20 people will get free access to our Mentorship class.

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you join us;
Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Your ideal products to import
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!
==>Delivery to end consumer
==>Selling on ecommerce platform
==>Selling outside Lagos...the way out
==>How to scale up your business
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.
==>Niche domination strategies

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES.

This Premium Training/Mentorship Course Materials Is Not For Everybody, Only For 20 Smart Nigerians.
This training worth more than N50,000 Plus all its bonuses,
Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community; grab this opportunity now with both hands.

You will get access to the training materials and videos for just a token

You get this Bonus If you pay in the next 24hrs:

==>You will get access to over 25 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Chatbot Marketing Mastery

==>How to create a simple webpage to sell your products

==>Complete 30 Days of FREE Mentorship and You will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class

Price Increase in the next 24hrs.
Hurry up to get yours!

This course materials is full of value and it contains all you need to succeed in importation Business in Nigeria.

To be part of this 20 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “Import package” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after payment.

Call/whatsapp 08074277479

Re: Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business by ExplicitStage: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2018
lexyinfo:

==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.
To be honest with you I highly doubt that a really good piece can be done in a 5 minutes time span. From my personal experience one of these animated explainer videos require some vast time to produce provided by the fact you want it to be as clear and informative as possible. Usually the price for these tend to be around 200$ and up to a grand according to the details from this website https://topexplainers.com/explainer-animation that makes such videos. As for other points you mentioned, everything seems reasonable.
Re: Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business by lexyinfo(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2018
ExplicitStage:

To be honest with you I highly doubt that a really good piece can be done in a 5 minutes time span. From my personal experience one of these animated explainer videos require some vast time to produce provided by the fact you want it to be as clear and informative as possible. Usually the price for these tend to be around 200$ and up to a grand according to the details from this website https://topexplainers.com/explainer-animation that makes such videos. As for other points you mentioned, everything seems reasonable.

You don't need to stress yourself everything have been done for you.200 dollars for what.I will give you the software free of charge.Information is power.You will just be wasting your money if you are not fully informed.What we are doing here is not a movie editing but just to edit a simple marketing video your product.No complexity here.
Re: Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business by lexyinfo(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Dear friend,

Would you like to start a highly profitable business from the comfort of your room… and then use a strategic system to… start making a profit of between =N=250,000, =N=500,000 every month… well keep reading because I’m going to show you exactly how to do it!
But before then,
Let’s talk about something you already know…

A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

This business is for these categories of people:
Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business
If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join our Mentorship class and let’s work it out together.

You can check my free tutorial here on Nairaland using the Link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4322918/how-start-profitable-importation-business

I explained the basic fundamental of importation business in the tutorial. Even with that simple information you can kick start your import business in the next 72hours and I also introduced a mentorship program as well. A lot of people registered for the program and they are doing very good now.
I still want to help 20 more people to kick start their import business and make 2018 their best year ever. We started the first Batch on January and we are through. This new set of 20 persons may likely be the last batch for year.

Don’t be left out.
Only 20 people will get free access to our Mentorship class.

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you join us;
Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Your ideal products to import
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!
==>Delivery to end consumer
==>Selling on ecommerce platform
==>Selling outside Lagos...the way out
==>How to scale up your business
==>Niche domination strategies

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES.

This Premium Training/Mentorship Course Materials Is Not For Everybody, Only For 20 Smart Nigerians.
This training worth more than N50,000 Plus all its bonuses,
Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community; grab this opportunity now with both hands.

You will get access to the training materials and videos for just a token

You get this Bonus If you pay in the next 24hrs:

==>You will get access to over 25 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Chatbot Marketing Mastery

==>How to create a simple webpage to sell your products

==>Complete 30 Days of FREE Mentorship and You will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class

Price Increase in the next 24hrs.
Hurry up to get yours!

This course materials is full of value and it contains all you need to succeed in importation Business in Nigeria.

To be part of this 20 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “Import package” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after payment.

Call/whatsapp 08074277479
Re: Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business by lexyinfo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
keep the payment coming...
Re: Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business by lexyinfo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
To be part of this Free training send a Whatsapp message with the title “Import Free Training” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the whatsapp group.

Lecture commence on April 15,2018

Call/whatsapp 08074277479.

(1) (Reply)

Latest N-power News Headlines For Today Thursday, November 14th / Yahoo Boys Take Over Crypto Currency, Bitcoin, Blockchain Etc / Maintenance On Your Thesaurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.