Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion (8208 Views)

‘10 Corruption Cases That Can Fetch FG $74.5bn, N2.5trn’ - Femi Falana / FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M / Lawmaker Warns Whistleblowers ' We Are Not The Richest Office Holder' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by nairaman66(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by archangel1(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2018
I hope your 143billion figure is quite correct. I believe there will be no more secret memorandum to EFCC over figure discrepancies.
The truth is that day in, day out, your utterances and publicity are getting the masses more confused. APC government ....

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by rasco2000me: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Apc keep fooling yourself,all ur antic is known by Nigerian,Government full of liars

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by saaron(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2018
APC buhari's rudderless govt is only good at propaganda and exaggerated lies. I'm 100% sure that the so whistle blower recovered funds is not even up to N50 billion talk more of N100 billion. Exaggerating figures through brainless Magu wouldn't save this govt.

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by TEYA: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
THis is so disgusting. How would a group of filthy, stingy and callous individuals siphon all that money for their personal use? THis is stealing without mercy, this is more than Nigeria’s budget for goodness’ sake. What sort of disgusting spirit of theft is this? The African man is truly cursed, Nigeria is cursed beyond redemption. I wish I could pray for the death for all these animals in power that do nothing but steal the commonwealth, turning themselves into instant billionaires. I spit on them! May peace elude them forever more for all the misery and hardship they’ve cause innocent people
Don't be angry with these thieves, be angry with poor Nigerian youths living on less than a dollar a day who are always willing to defend them. If you think such youths don't exist, just read through the posts, a trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by micflo28(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2018
Bill was right, great policies not felt by the people. Hunger is increasing geometrically and the lies of working hard to salvage it increases arithmetically without its impact really felt. It will only take a man who will fry a basket of dodo without tasting one to utilise this monies to the growth of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by Appliedmaths(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2018
...and the money would be re-looted again.

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by Nelchuksmandela(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Apc propaganda.......if it's really true after recovering D loot d value won't reflect in our treasury.......i love 9ija lol

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by GavelSlam: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Those shouting lies are exactly the serpents you've been warned about.

All they do is hiss.
Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by James4424: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2018
This wins the best bullshit I've read today.

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by James4424: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2018
TEYA:

Don't be angry with these thieves, be angry with poor Nigerian youths living on less than a dollar a day who are always willing to defend them. If you think such youths don't exist, just read through the posts, a trial will convince you.
Well said
Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Good for Nigeria... But where are all those recovered loot going to? Despite all these, Nigeria still borrows.

Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due diligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046

Like our page here https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by denjjy(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2018
while the trumpet blowers are lazy and connot recover a dime with their trumpets

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by semyman: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Dr. Ben Ubeh is dead
May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by seyigiggle: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2018
just when i thought the whistles were lost
Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by desmond2pk: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2018
Apc ooooooooh! Una lie no get part 2
Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by donqx: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
oh
Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by KushLyon(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
"whistle blowers fetch Nigeria N143 billion"......how Nigeria take fetch am when some people are holding all the buckets and jerrycans
Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
rubbish. whistle blowing is a complete scam. it is just a case of opposing politicians exposing themselves. which poor man in nigeria would have the guts to whistle blow a rich man. the day that happens, the police themselves would be the ones to give up the identity of the poorman and that would be the end of the poor man and his family. nonsense politicians keep whistle blowing and exposing yourselves. useless country

Re: Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion by Justinah4real(f): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
Another propaganda.APC is still borrowing and will still borrow money.Believe this shit then your brain is in your shithole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koshoedo: Buhari's Government Failed Totally In Security, Economy, Corruption / We’re Determined To Establish Peace In South-east – Tinubu / PDP, LP Ask Questions On Tinubu’s Private Visit To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.