Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) (1270 Views)

Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo State As Equipment Land In Irele (PHOTOS) / Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja / BREAKING!!! Empty Stadium As Buhari Storm Enugu (LIVE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by fairplay90(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2018
MOCK BIAFRA REFERENDUM

THE IPOB ENUGWU WEST SENATORIAL DISTRICT EMBARKED ON AN OPEN SEMINAR AND CITIZEN SENSITIZATION EXERCISE TODAY

The Indigenous People Of Biafra Enugwu West Senatorial district under Enugwu Province has embarked on #Referendum Campaign and seminar today to teach people in rural communities how to participate in the forthcoming referendum.

Source: Radio Biafra Facebook Page

2 Likes

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by anaton(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2018
Jisike Nwannem

1 Like

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by gustav25: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2018
These people are hopeless and frustrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by kanubiafra: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2018
gustav25:
BY NIGERIA AND NOW THEY WISH TO GO IS THAT TOO MUCH FOR YOU

7 Likes

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by hisgrace090: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2018
gustav25:

And you"re rejoicing frustrating your fellow human daily?
Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by Skepticus: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2018
grin grin grin

Lefelendum! Lefelendum!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by Lipscomb(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol such a referendum need enlightenment and understanding , and besides such referendum should not base on open ballot, because of intimidation .Also I can categorically say 90% of them don't know what they about to do. My point? at the end of the exercise Nigeria government will reject the outcome of the result because it lack merit.
Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by SakuraSimiola: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Skepticus:
grin grin grin

Lefelendum! Lefelendum!!!

I heard you needed to purchase a Biafran voters card for 500 NGN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
BY NIGERIA AND NOW THEY WISH TO GO IS THAT TOO MUCH FOR YOU
Neither Igbos nor any other ethnic group in Nigeria has the right to self determination, so you are going nowhere. If you like conduct a mock referendum on the matter everyday it wont change a thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by kanubiafra: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Neither Igbos nor any other ethnic group in Nigeria has the right to self determination, so you are going nowhere. If you like conduct a mock referendum on the matter everyday it wont change a thing
SAYS WHO

1 Like

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
SAYS WHO
Are you an oppressed people under colonial rule?

1 Like

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by Ikechuob: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:

Are you paid to seek attention in every biafran thread, every thread you're there. Smh at desperate unity begging. Pathetic
Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ikechuob:

Are you paid to seek attention in every biafran thread, every thread you're there. Smh at desperate unity begging. Pathetic
You are a badly behaved young man, you lack good home training and manners. I have henceforth decided to refrain from any further exchanges with you until you learn some manners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by kanubiafra: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Are you an oppressed people under colonial rule?
YES. DON'T EVEN START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH
Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by Ikechuob: 2:07am On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
You are a badly behaved young man, you lack good home training and manners. I have henceforth decided to refrain from any further exchanges with you until you learn some manners

When you start respecting your old age and actually act like you have any sense then you'll get a better respect from me. As long you lots come on NL to act like illiterate teenager then you'll get treated like the age group you act like. And who gives a Bleep if you "refrain from any further exchanges". Do I look like I give two bleeps what your attention seeking, unity begging ass want tongue
Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by blackpanda: 2:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Lmao

What a shame. These ipigs just wasting their time. Both referendum and self determination are unknown and illegal under our law. By the time the army another operation crocodile smile their stupidity will be corrected asap grin cheesy
Re: Mock Biafra Referendum Commences In Enugu (live Pics) by NonsoWow: 4:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Trademark wawa and abakaliki stupidity on display.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Rochas To Raise Statue Of Miracle, Then Make Chioma Assurance Commissione / Osun Poll: APC Primary Arranged To Favour Tinubu's Cousin -- Aspirant / "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.