Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Get Matching Tattoos (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Get Matching Tattoos (photos) (1666 Views)

CityFm fires Benny Ark for calling out Tiwa Savage and Chidinma / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Get Matching Tattoos (photos) by Amagite2: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2018
Singer Kiss Daniel, 23, and fellow singer, Chidinma Ekile, 26, are gradually confirming their rumoured relationship.

Less than two weeks after rumours of their relationship was out, the couple have gotten matching tattoos, and Kiss Daniels showed this off on his Instagram story.

The two reportedly began dating some time this year, and Kiss Daniel is said to be quite in love and not hiding it.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/kiss-daniel-chidinma-get-matching-tattoos-photos.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Get Matching Tattoos (photos) by Homeboiy: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2018
nice
Re: Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Get Matching Tattoos (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2018
They say " Age is nothing but a number "
Me: I don't view it that way though.

I no talk anything o
Re: Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Get Matching Tattoos (photos) by tabtabtab: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2018
I wanna believe something good cooking between the two..... Musicwise.. I mean.

Can't wait for it.. It will be madt jam
Re: Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Get Matching Tattoos (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2018
hmm they are cute together but I'm not too sure if chidinma really love him..

All of a sudden Kiss Daniel became the wave of the moment and chidinma jump on his dick..

Flavor was a hit few years back and chidinma was jumping on his dick nonstop..

Chidinma featured in Lil kesh song when Lil kesh was the rave of the moment, she jumped on his dick too...

Well i hope kiss Daniel is planing to chop and go..
Re: Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Get Matching Tattoos (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Both of them correct jor, if I can have a personal 5 minutes with Chidinma myself she will get a 5 minutes pregnancy potruding from her Tommy..

Sense shall fall on anybody who will come here to say she is 26 dating 23, is it your dating?

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther Star Rocking New Super Eagles Tracksuit (photos) / Exposed - How Jimoh Ibrahim's Mother Died , Not Just Ordinary Fire / "Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Slays In Chic Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.