Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote (1003 Views)

See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Caption This Picture Of Femi Otedola And Dangote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by EgbechoFaith2: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2018
William Henry Gates III was born in October 28, 1955. He is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, humanitarian, and principal founder of the Microsoft Corporation. During his career at Microsoft, Gates held the positions of chairman, CEO and Chief Software Architect while also being the largest individual shareholder until May 2014. He is the richest man on earth.
He recently stormed Nigerian and eventually attended the wedding ceremony of the daughter of Aliko Dangote, the richest man in Africa.

The duo takes a photo that is trending as the most expensive photo on earth.

More:
http://egbechofaith.com/check-expensive-picture-earth-dangotes-wedding-must-save/

1 Like

Re: Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by Amberon11: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
The picture that is worth a billion words.
Re: Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by EgbechoFaith(f): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Lord! I need my own miracle
Re: Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by Chicagoesontop: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Chaii, money has brain on it's own,. See as the richest man in the world come look like the poorest oyibo man in Africa as a whole .

For dangote's mind, how many trailers of flour and sugar did I spend here ??

1 Like

Re: Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by Morbeta11(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Where is Billionaire E-money and Billionaire Hush puppy..... In the gathering of real Billionaire s..... Nairaland billionaires are no where to be sited.

2 Likes

Re: Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by EgbechoFaith2: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Morbeta11:
Where is Billionaire E-money and Billionaire Hush puppy..... In the gathering of real Billionaire s..... Nairaland billionaires are no where to be sited.
easy na.. We are coming
Re: Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by EgbechoFaith2: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Chaii, money has brain on it's own,. See as the richest man in the world come look like the poorest oyibo man in Africa as a whole .

For dangote's mind, how many trailers of flour and sugar did I spend here ??
lol
Re: Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by ekamaobobaro891(f): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2018
BILLIONAIRES WORK HARD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE NOW
Are you one of those thinking that Nigeria is too hard a country to make money in?
well its either you're too dumb to work hard or you've not gotten ideas to work on
here are some top businesses to do to earn money in Nigeria
read more @ http://www.gold-gist.com/top-business-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by Meekha(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
Lord! I need my own miracle
Who told you it's just a miracle that took them to such heights and feats??
Re: Give A Monday Motivational Caption To This Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote by EgbechoFaith2: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Meekha:

Who told you it's just a miracle that took them to such heights and feats??
hardwork is that Miracle...

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why CCTV Security Systems Are Vital For Your Business / 10 Self Made Kid Millionaires Who Made Fortune Before 20 Years / Fumigation Services in asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.