Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members (2262 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance / Breaking news:Operation Python Dance: ICC to investigate killings of IPOB member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by Odingo1: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Call me whatever name you like it dosent move me. The fact of the matter is that IPOB started the confrontation with the army that got them killed during the operation python dance. The ICC investigators can easily establish that
You are just reasoning like a person without brain, so if a group of civilians confront army then army should open fire on them.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by Ikechuob: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Odingo1:

You are just reasoning like a person without brain, so if a group of civilians confront army then army should open fire on them.

What do you expect from the mindset of Niggerians? Incompetence and stupidity is their daily bread

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by Ikechuob: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
xcolanto:

My guy the thing tire person o!

Biased religious and political mods all around the forum..

Funny enough they hide under alternate monkiers to accomplish their religious fanaticism and political ass licking!

Its so open that even the blind can see because they don't bother to hide it again.

Am sure this deal was struck from the lie Mohammed section of the government as most of the mods are confirmed BMC members that earn 39k based on their ability to silence opposition at the snap of a finger or a click of the report button.

We are watching you seun!
The way your mods are sectional, tribal and pro government is not the best for a business like this.

The end shall not justify the means in this case.

Sad thing about the bold is he's too ignorant to realize it. It's a shame that blogs, gossip blogs at that, out beat a freaking forum in revenue. I watch in marvel how unpopular his forum is becoming. When I first joined NL, it had more people than currently. Sadly, he's yet to even notice it..such a shame. Well to each is his own. APC would destroy his work just like they've destroyed everything they touch.
Bro just sit back and watch. It's not our problem abeg

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by yarimo(m): 2:12am On Mar 27, 2018
kernel505:

Son of a terroyrist, backward clan.
can you see him over there? He is suffering from too much intake of WEED

Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by yarimo(m): 2:14am On Mar 27, 2018
CSTR2:

It is a war zone in a foreign country.

Bush can not dare in America what he did in Iraq .

let Americans try exactly what this RASCAL terrorists IPOBIANS are doing
Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by ospido: 3:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Yarimo
Mtcheeew when will ICC investigate GEORGE BUSH former president of America over the killings in IRAQ? Nonsense

I suggest you petition ICC so they can do the needful rather than castigate those who have done theirs.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by ospido: 3:36am On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango

Let them investigate all they like and it still wont bring about the coming of Biafra. Kanu ordered his boys to attack the army with dangerous weapons and so the army acted in self defense case closed.

Dangerous Weapons? Please name them? B.T.W let me ask you what about the newspaper house that was attacked first before attacking the Ipob members, did they attack the Army with Dangerous Weapons too?

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by ospido: 3:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Odingo1:

Ask am for me

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by ospido: 3:46am On Mar 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

The Army has no legitimate operation in an area where there is no armed conflict or violence. Anyone who sends armed Soldiers to an area where there is no armed group has already broken the rules of engagement. I dont know anywhere in the SE that there was armed conflict.

Secondly, everyone heard the unbelivable story of the Army that they were peacefully passing and unarmed IPOB decided to block their way and attack them with sticks and stones. So a group of Soldiers, armed to the teeth with guns and tanks, were passing by peacefuly and unarmed IPOB decided to attack them? This sort of crazy story deserves an award.

Burutai is going down, may be not right now but he is drfinitely going down

You just spoke the minds of many

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: ICC To Investigate Killings Of IPOB Members by uyplus(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:
Let them investigate all they like and it still wont bring about the coming of Biafra. Kanu ordered his boys to attack the army with dangerous weapons and so the army acted in self defense case closed.

You are a fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'buhari Should Be Selling Suya In Kastina- Man Says, But See How His Face Look / Titus Uba Of APC Emerges New Speaker Of Benue Assembly / Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.