Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder (3079 Views)

How To Make And Start Custard Powder Production / Homemade Custard Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by CodeTemplar: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2018
Where Can One Learn Custard Powder Production that meet NAFDAC standard?

How is it preserved? How is it fortified? What are the ways of converting dried corn to powdered custard?
Plus where can I get non-GMO corn in good quantity.
Re: Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by CodeTemplar: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Still waiting for responses.
Re: Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Check the contacts on the ones in supermarket shelves and call them. They may train you
Re: Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by CodeTemplar: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
muyo2001:
Check the contacts on the ones in supermarket shelves and call them. They may train you
Not funny.
Re: Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by Rubyventures: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2018
its made from yellow corn, blend the corn strain it and dry the starch simple
Re: Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by CodeTemplar: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Rubyventures:
its made from yellow corn, blend the corn strain it and dry the starch simple
Really? I was thinking it will be possible to just grind it in dry form and sieve it to get the flour or custard. Isn't that an option?
Re: Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by SURElee(f): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Custard powder is simply corn like pap is made and sieved and dried. but looking at it, the one we buy, colouring is added to it, same colour added to drinks called sunset yellow. that is why the pap made from yellow maize at home isn't as yellow as the market bought custard.

Use Google also to find out more on how to make custard powder.
Re: Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by Hayormeah(f): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Really? I was thinking it will be possible to just grind it in dry form and sieve it to get the flour or custard. Isn't that an option?

No.. It's never an option.
Re: Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by CodeTemplar: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hayormeah:

No.. It's never an option.
Thanks for the replies so far but I am still curious. Is there any other way I can do it dry?
Re: Where Can One Learn How To Make Good Custard Powder by Hayormeah(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Thanks for the replies so far but I am still curious. Is there any other way I can do it dry?

Making pure corn starch may not be easy at it seems. Ogi isn't pure corn starch. You can read about starch online.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Eat This Baby Shower Cake? (photos) / Mouth Odor And Body Odor Cure!!! / Chopsity School Of Culinary Art And Hospitality Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.