Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

We Need Help On This Thief Thankgod Adoche Ogbu. Pls Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Need Help On This Thief Thankgod Adoche Ogbu. Pls Help (374 Views)

Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Help On This Thief Thankgod Adoche Ogbu. Pls Help by Timekeeper: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning nairalanders, I really need your help. I stay at sabon Gari kano, one of my brothers, not blood but Street brother who have been good to me and some others was robbed. Late last year, he may a benue idoma guy at a bus Park in benue, d guy was traveling to kano but his t-fare was enough, so my brother helped him with the rest cash. They got to kano, they went to their separate places. Later later, d met again in Kano and this guy complained that he had no place to stay. So my brother out of pity helped him and took him in. So one bad morning, my brother went to church and before he came back, this guy scattered the whole house, stole all his money, almost 80 thousands plus and ran away. My brother is sick and I'm sure it bcoz of the evil d guy did to him. We were told by one of the guy's friend that he ran to jos to stay with his girlfriend. Before now, his girlfriend has been in contact with my brother but after the guy stole his money, the guy no dey pick call, the girlfriend no dey pick my call. But we have few of his credentials with us like secondary school, waec and jamb registration printout of 2015. Pls nairalanders, they say two good heads are better than one. The guy's name is ThankGod adoche ogbu. Idoma guy but currently in jos. Pls help me. Kindly help me out with things you need. Thanks

Moderators abeg help me put for Frontpage. Plsss it has to do with someone's life
Re: We Need Help On This Thief Thankgod Adoche Ogbu. Pls Help by TemiGod(f): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: We Need Help On This Thief Thankgod Adoche Ogbu. Pls Help by westlius(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2018
Hope his credentials are original if so 80k na small fun compared to the credentials (if he passes both maths and English)
Re: We Need Help On This Thief Thankgod Adoche Ogbu. Pls Help by Timekeeper: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2018
westlius:
Hope his credentials are original if so 80k na small fun compared to the credentials (if he passes both maths and English)

They are
Re: We Need Help On This Thief Thankgod Adoche Ogbu. Pls Help by Timekeeper: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2018
We were told he ran to his girlfriend place in jos. . She has also refused to pick call. Her name is Patience 09064902740.
The thief name is ThankGod Adoche Ogbu n phone number 09025051158, or 0816 546 0406.

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Grandfather And Two Sons Arraigned For Defiling 9-year-old Girl / Details Of Today’s Court Arraignment Of Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans / Peace Corps Boss Involved In Recruitment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.