Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

APC Campaign Chief Defects To PDP, Says “I Prefer Returning To Frying Pan” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Chief Defects To PDP, Says “I Prefer Returning To Frying Pan” (693 Views)

Ize-lyamu, Oshiomole In Igueben-Uromi For APC Campaign [Photos] / COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions / Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Campaign Chief Defects To PDP, Says “I Prefer Returning To Frying Pan” by comos: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2018
The man who directed the 2015 governorship campaign of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Akwa Ibom State, has defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The politician, Soni Udom, announced his defection on Friday in Abak during a ceremony organised by people from five local government areas – Abak, Ukanafun, Uruk Anam, Etim Ekpo, and Ika – to endorse Governor Udom Emmanuel’s aspiration to run for a second term in office.

Several other APC members, including ward chairmen and youth leaders, also defected to the PDP.

Top PDP leaders in the state, including Governor Emmanuel, the Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, and the state chairman of the party, Paul Ekpo, received Mr. Udom and others into the party.

source: Premium Times

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Chief Defects To PDP, Says “I Prefer Returning To Frying Pan” by taylor89(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Campaign Chief Defects To PDP, Says “I Prefer Returning To Frying Pan” by bjayx: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Aiiite

(1) (Reply)

1914 - 1960, The Most Prosperous And Peaceful Era Of Oyoruba Civilization / How Buhari, His Wife Was Welcomed By Queen Elizabeth Into Buckingham Palace / Fela Durotoye : Twitter Users Condemn Fela Durotoye God Said To Me Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.