Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag (986 Views)

Buhari: An Old And Decent Hag-picture / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) / Farouk Lawan Collected $600K Bribe - Video Of Legislooting - OBJ at work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by mekusxxx: 5:01am On May 05, 2010
Bad Weather Stops Obasanjo from Travelling, Slams Clerics
By Chinedu Eze, 05.05.2010

Former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, yesterday had to suspend his trip to Accra, Ghana due to possible bad weather at the Kotoka International Airport, Accra, Ghana which would make it unsafe for aircraft to land.

Obasanjo who had already arrived at the Presidential Wing of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos to board a private jet, Bombardier with registration number, N104DA, had to return to his car, which sped off in a convoy.

The former President said while fielding questions from newsmen that it members of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) needed deliverance, and not him, adding that the journalists (who were interviewing him) also needed deliverance.
He was reacting to the report by CAN which condemned his recent comment that even Jesus Christ would not be able to conduct undisputed and credible election in Nigeria.

“Do not mind them (CAN members), they are the ones that need deliverance; not me Obasanjo, even you journalists need deliverance. I am a recycled man, I cannot change again, they are the people that need to be delivered. I cannot repeat myself, over what I said before; they are the ones that need all the repentance you can think of,” Obasanjo said.

When asked whether he was supporting the Acting President, Goodluck Jonathan for the 2011 presidential election, which is contrary to the zoning structure of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), Obasanjo said : "Did you see me carrying Jonathan on my back, I do not understand you. If you mean support him, I do not know. "

Obasanjo arrived at the Airport, preparatory to his trip to the West African country at about 5.50 pm.
He was accompanied by former chairman Police Equipment Fund (PEF) Chief Kenny Martin, Bayo of the Big Brother Fame and some of his aides who were billed to travel with him.
At his arrival he went into one of the rest rooms of the Presidential lounge, waiting for information on the flight to the former Gold Coast.But fifteen minutes later Obasanjo came out of the lounge and walked straight into his waiting vehicle and sped of with his retinue of aides.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by CHAIRMAN1(m): 5:18am On May 05, 2010
obj!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by henry101(m): 6:08am On May 05, 2010
He was accompanied by former chairman Police Equipment Fund (PEF) Chief Kenny Martin,

This guy should be in jail.
Police equipmeent fund my foot.
Buncha thieves.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by lelele: 10:00am On May 05, 2010
The former President said while fielding questions from newsmen that[b] it[/b] members of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) needed deliverance, and not him, adding that the journalists (who were interviewing him) also needed deliverance.

Pls dis Chinedu Eze shuld nt b writin, if he can't construct gud ssentences! This guy shuld b fired!
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by metalgong5(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2010
Yoruba Gorilla . . . . The man needs deliverance.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by Enice(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2010
If not for the third term saga, OBJ would have been the best president Nigeria ever had. His achievements are so numerous that when compared to Yaradua's, it is a walk over.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by Goldmind1(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2010
[/quote]The former President said while fielding questions from newsmen that it members of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) needed deliverance, and not him, adding that the journalists (who were interviewing him) also needed deliverance.

Pls dis Chinedu Eze shuld nt b writin, if he can't construct gud ssentences! This guy shuld b fired![quote]

@lelele

Pls English is not our mother tongue. Only the British can hold a complete claim of English. Even all the past Nigerian leaders, none of them can even speak well. So u better shut up your mouth.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by agabaI23(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2010
lelele:

The former President said while fielding questions from newsmen that[b] it[/b] members of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) needed deliverance, and not him, adding that the journalists (who were interviewing him) also needed deliverance.

Pls dis Chinedu Eze shuld nt b writin, if he can't construct gud ssentences! This guy shuld b fired!
You are guilty of the same sin. It could have been typo error that omitted ('s) from it's. So take it easy on him.

BTW OBJ is a clown. grin grin
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by revomind(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2010
Despite not being an exemplary leader, I won't lie, I have a soft spot for OBJ.

By the way, CAN should get off the man's d***. Ever since he screamed 'CAN my foot! ' at one hapless pastor in Jos, they've always had one or two things to say about the man. Sad part for them is that he simply doesn't care.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2010
agabaI23:

You are guilty of the same sin. It could have been typo error that omitted ('s) from it's. So take it easy on him.

BTW OBJ is a clown. grin grin
@ Agaba, u'r struggling with your grammar too  angry
you still didn't get it!, it's supposed to be 'the' CAN members and not 'it' or 'it's'.
Shine your eyes  shocked
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by lelele: 3:12pm On May 05, 2010
@agba123
U seem nt 2 get d point, dis guy is paid 2 write 4 cryin out loud. People shuld b gud at wat dey do. This is where our whol prob starts frm, we dnt expect d best frm writers, teachers, drivers e.t.c. Y on earth shuld our politicians giv us d best? We shuld stop celebrating mediocrity and ineptitude.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by lelele: 3:18pm On May 05, 2010
@Goldmind
English truly is nt our mother tongue, bt its d lingua franca. If a writa cnt write wel den we sure in trouble. This guy makes a livin frm dis and u r sayin I shuld bak off, na wa o.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by Felibaby(f): 3:38pm On May 05, 2010
Lol, Obj is just too blunt. Even though what he said sounds like blaspheme to the ear, he has spoken the truth. If at all there is an individual who wants to conduct a credible election, some unseen forces (corrupt politicians and thieves) wont allow it.

@ Metal -gong or what is your name. Why are you so tribalistic?
You had better stop hating and start living. This life is too short for all this your carrying on smiley

1 Like

Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by kobikwelu(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2010
OBJ!!!!! MY MAN cheesy cheesy cheesy

always candid and strait foward!!!!!

as some1 rightly said, had it not been his 3rd term agenda , he would have been one of the best pres we've ever had!!!!

at least we all knew we had a leader that was in control and he was de-tribalized.

he kept ethnic forces at bay and he wanted change.

now what have we?? a vege presido

a vice/acting presido that is keeping us asleep with one eye open
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by kobikwelu(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2010
and by the way, why are those CAN guys blowing hot air?

he was trying to make a point, that we all know

but really, those CAN guys need deliverance grin grin grin grin

shey na some of 'em go see yar' adua?
some of 'em hobb nobb with the likes of ibori
some of 'em made the past intercontinental MD a pastor!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

abegggiiii angry angry

free OBJ. angry angry

AS HE SAID, HE IS RECYCLED AND HE DOES NOT NEED DELIVERANCE (called the road to perdition cry cry cry cry, cos we aint no saints)
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by agabaI23(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2010
CHAIRMAN1:

@ Agaba, u'r struggling with your grammar too angry
you still didn't get it!, it's supposed to be 'the' CAN members and not 'it' or 'it's'.
Shine your eyes shocked

You are right, I did not pay attention to the ' CAN after members.

I assumed he was writing 'its members' not even it's bullet

All the same, the guy correcting is still guilty as charged. Thanks
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by chidichris(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2010
English truly is nt our mother tongue, bt its d lingua franca. If a writa cnt write wel den we sure in trouble. This guy makes a livin frm dis and u r sayin I shuld bak off, na wa o.

@lelele,
u are a square peg in a round hole doing the right thing at the wrong time.
u can carry ur report to the language section as here is the political forum.

@topic,
obj wld have travelled on that flight so that we cld hear the news we have been waiting.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by lelele: 4:20pm On May 05, 2010
@Agba123

U sure new 2 d intanet, if u expect me write wods in full and sentences explicitly den u sur new. Wat kind of idiotic typo are u talkin abt? he is writin 4 genertns unborn, init
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by gidson12(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2010
mehn Obj na real nut case
mekusxxx:

When asked whether he was supporting the Acting President, Goodluck Jonathan for the 2011 presidential election, which is contrary to the zoning structure of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), Obasanjo said : "Did you see me carrying Jonathan on my back, I do not understand you. If you mean support him, I do not know. "

very funny
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by lelele: 4:25pm On May 05, 2010
@Chidicris
dint want 2 make an issue out of dis, bt when people start 2 make comments lik its okay, dat 2 me is a piss-take on wat our institutns shuld b.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by mekusxxx: 4:28pm On May 05, 2010
How cruder (for lack of a better word) can one get? But again, I guess it stems from the genes (Oduduwa) and the ensuing environmental (Yorubaland) influence.
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by Pk001(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2010
I beg make this people leave Baba Alone. If he has said something wrong, is between him and his God. And really from the context he said it, he acknowledge the supremacy of Jesus, so he didn't mean to blaspheme. As a preacher said he is just a baby Christian. And remember in reality the unbelief of people limits the power of God to work in their midst, that was why Jesus could not perform mighty works in Nazareth according to the bible.

Let him that has no sin , cast the first stone!
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2010
I agree with Obasanjo

CAN + Journalists simply need deliverance from their anti-OBJ prejudices

They pounce on any anti-OBJ sentiments and amplify it without considering his arguments on its merit.

They need deliverance.

Can I also add that another person that needs deliverance from anti-OBJ prejudices is CHIDICRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag by maddock(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2010
Obj at its best! Though it aint right to joke with Jesus but i think he was just trying to express how difficult the Nigerian political terrain is.

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu To Declare His Intention To Run For President / Ibb’s Campaigners Stranded In Minna, Lament Neglect / Breaking News: $500 Billion (dollars) Found In Gej's Pocket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.