Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan (614 Views)

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by trendysturvs(f): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Former president Goodluck Jonathan says there is a grand plan by some persons to sponsor campaigns that are aimed at tarnishing his image. The former president made the allegation on his Facebook page. 

Recall that last week, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, alleged that the former president ''essentially shared'' N150 billion withdrawn from the CBN, two weeks to the 2015 general election. In his Facebook page, Jonathan  who is currently monitoring the presidential runoff election in Sierra Leone, wrote

''IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT WHILE I AM AWAY PROMOTING DEMOCRACY IN SIERRA LEONE, A CAMPAIGN WILL BE UNLEASHED AGAINST ME TO FALSELY IMPUGN MY NAME USING BOTH FACELESS AND IDENTIFIED PERSONS. WHEN I WAS IN POWER I SAID MY AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN. EVEN OUT OF POWER, I CONTINUE TO HOLD THAT BELIEF. WHAT I WILL SAY HOWEVER, IS THAT NO MATTER HOW FAR AND FAST FALSEHOOD HAS TRAVELED, IT MUST EVENTUALLY BE OVERTAKEN BY TRUTH. GEJ''.

Reno Omokri also posted a tweet alleging that Yemi Osinbajo has sponsored a story to be published in major dailies today, quoting a source saying Jonathan stole Billions of Naira.

You will also recall that Reno Omokri said Pres. Buhari should call 'lying' pastor Osinbajo to order.

Source: http://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/theres-a-campaign-to-tarnish-my-reputation-gej/

1 Like

Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by taylor89(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Not possible sir
Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by rifasenate11(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2018
APC has failed woefully, this is not 2015, they can't blame you sir, they will only witness mass rejection at the polls,
Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by midolian(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Do you have any reputation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by doublewisdom: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dear GEJ, don't bother yourself, since 2015, all APC's efforts to tarnish your good name have been DOA.
Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by ibotic(f): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Chai....this buffoon was really dumb o....
And remains even dumber than ever
Does he think he has any reputation left
When looting was the singsong of his maladministration...
Heck....even his wife is charged with corruption...
And trying to negotiate with the EFCC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by chriskosherbal(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
midolian:
Do you have any reputation?
sir, with all humility and no disrespect. ....am not a member of any party but if we are to go and compare with what we are witnessing now then i must say he sure do have enough reputation and he made this clear in his statement " my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"...practically when he admitted defeat even though the official result was yet to be announced.

Major reason he is still being called by several countries to oversee election matters .

GEJ is a stateman and not just a politician

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by usba: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Laughing in spiritual powers, reputation Indeed.

Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by lonecatt(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
we all know that there is a great difference between Jonathan and the dullard in power today in all ramifications
Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by Omeokachie: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
The name Jonathan remains a nightmare to the APC even after their winning the election.
Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by ivandragon: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
GEJ should not misconstrue the growing condemnation of this rudderless administration as an exoneration for his own failings when saddled with the responsibility of leading the nation.
Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by BlowBack: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oga GEJ, they are just using you to distract from their latest scandal which is the Dapchi abduction.
Re: 'there’s A Campaign To Tarnish My Reputation'' - Goodluck Jonathan by Hemanwel(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
My biggest disappointment in this administration is Yemi Osinbajo who succumbs to being used to spread lies, falsehood, propaganda, misrepresentation of facts, etc.
God will judge you lots!

(1) (Reply)

FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu / The Real Character Of Buhari... / President Buhari to be served impeachment notice next week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.