Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No (31303 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by AnonymousIP: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

So it happened that this morning, Ezinne who had an accident sometime last year woke up shedding tears of gratitude. She said the devil came late. Ezinne is very grateful to God that she is still drawing breath today.

Ezinne expressing herself wrote:

"TESTIMONY TIME

This morning i was just filled with tears, tears of gratitude. Around mid October last year I had an accident, a very serious one. But Mercy said No. My mum would usually say, the devil came late, he really did. Am alive to celebrate another birthday, its not by my grace but by His. If I don't talk about his Mercies in my Life, who will? Its not like am d best church goer, or that I dont sin, or that I pray always, wen I was in my hospital bed i kept on asking these questions. Like what did I even do to deserve this goodness, this unadulterated Love from the Lord? A common sinner like me? Oh Jesus! what would I have done without you? Uve been so good to me. Others have accident and die, others have accident and worse things happen to them, though ihad a deep injury but I can still walk with my two legs. How do I even start thanking you? I had different thoughts about sharing this pics, but at the end I decided to share it, so u guys will understand how deep the injury was, and thank this God for me, He is indeed wonderful. Pls nobody should feel sorry for me, am healed now and better. You can just comment by praising the Lord in any language you want. Thanks. For e.g "thank you Jesus" nobody should write," eiya its a pity, or sorry". I am fine now pls. Normally i wouldnt have shared this but My purpose of sharing this is that I want you to testify with me on the goodness of this God.
To my family, relatives, aunties and uncles who were there for me, thanks I really appreciate.
To my friends, the ones who called, texted, came to see me, thank you so much especially my eify, who was really really there for me I LOVE YOU. You have no idea how much I appreciate those moments. Then to the ones that knew and made little or no effort in calling, dont worry, its still OK, I forgive. Who am I to bear grudges kwanu? Hmm, wen God can forgive a sinner like me and save me. To my mum-- Even in my next life, I would still choose you as my mum, you're wonderful. You're my everything. I LOVE YOU with everything thats in me. I'll make you proud. I love you to infinty mama❤❤ Thank you so much.��
Happy birthday To me��

P.S--Viewers discretion is strongly adviced bikonu"

by VIVIANGIST - https://viviangist.com/news/accident-victim-okoli-ezinne-cries-tears-of-gratitude-mercy-said-no/

cc - Lalasticlala

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by Solidkay(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Indeed

"Mercy said NO"
You're more than a conqueror.. ..

to the guy below me,
whose the fool now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by CastedAyo: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Happy for you
Solidkay:
Indeed

"Merry said NO"
Merry ko Ferry ni

11 Likes

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by nairavsdollars(f): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
God be praised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by kellynoah: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Death at a young age shall never be our portion IJN. Like in agreement.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by Oyindidi(f): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Solidkay:
Indeed

"Merry said NO"
mercy

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by heckymaicon(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Grateful heart .....

Eru n' dupe
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by miqos02(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
May God provide help

@viviangist, long time no post
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
thanks to God
I remember that day I had free accident riding on wheel barrow
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by Collins0609(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by usquare250(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
ThankGod for life! The numbers of your says you would fulfil.......... Keep staying alive to enjoy life... I celebrate with you and I declare that affliction would not rise the secnd time
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
She's lucky that she can walk again shocked
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by Destined2win: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
sad

Glory to God who gave Ezinne a second chance at life

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by yomcity: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
It's Worthy of praise, keep praising him and the Lord is yur strength.
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by OtedolaSon: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Go and sin no more
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by Destined2win: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
thanks to God

I remember that day I had free accident riding on wheel barrow

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by bobnatlo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yes What a loving & wonderful God.
Always there looking out for us n dishing out second chances.
Thank u Lord once again!
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by lexzyg: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oluwa ese ooooo
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by Divay22(f): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
This God is too good..
Happy for you dear and Happy birthday
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
It can only be God.
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by realmindz: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
We thank yahweh for proving to us that he exist by allowing her to have an accident then saving her life so she can testify of his infinite mercies and love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by kissenger: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
God keep us all---http:///2hCWqL8
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by Paradigm777: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Op, what happens to graphic pictures
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by Ugolynn(f): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thank you Jesus. Happy birthday to you
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by FTrebirth(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
who can explain that phrase to me please?

"mercy said no"
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by hahn(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
realmindz:
We thank yahweh for proving to us that he exist by allowing her to have an accident then saving her life so she can testify of his infinite mercies and love

And no thanks to Jehovah for the great work done by the doctors

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by piagetskinner(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
great testimony... thank God for his mercies
Re: Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No by bishopbishop123: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
all the glory must be to the Lord alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanker Crushed Woman & Child To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: 70 Rams & 1 Man Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.