|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,796,803 members, 6,681,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 08:20 AM
|Front Desk Officer (Female) by rallytrade: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2018|
JOB VACANCY DESCRIPTION
Rally Trade is an international online brokerage company providing world-class brokerage services. Our clients can trade and invest in Commodity, Currency and Stock Markets globally. In Nigeria Rally Trade is a leading brokerage company which pioneered superior technology and education for traders and investors.
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative (Female) to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests and clients
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. scanner, printer etc.)
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• HND or BSc in any subject with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2:2); additional qualifications will be a plus
N60,000 per month
Send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com with the subject FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE or drop your CV and your cover letter at Rally Trade office located on the 3rd Floor of Fanis House, 21 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos on/before Thursday 29/03/2018.
|Re: Front Desk Officer (Female) by kamikaze2458(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018|
|Re: Front Desk Officer (Female) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018|
Can I drop my cv tomorrow
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31