Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Honda Civic - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Civic (4155 Views)

Clean Honda Civic 4 Just 280k Now 250k flat / 2006 Honda Civic Toks Accident-free #I.98M 08096577304 / Reg 08 Honda Civic For Sale 700k Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2018
valarinz:

You want to brag about being outside Nigeria? Just do so plainly grin

You need not lie to make your points, I never said the bumper was removed, it was others who said so.

You want to use my name as a focal point when you want to address dealers who sell accident cars but you get pained when I reply you. You mentioned my name, that's why i replied you. If you really are comfortable like you claim, then leave us the poor street level Volvo sellers alone.

That thing you call accident is what the second NLer saw on the second car I sold days ago but still bought it, now u need some panadol?

This car didn't even get the chance to appear on NL before it was bought by a Nler this week,
so do you still think you're hurting me?

bros the thing he called accidented is ACCIDENTED,now the severity of the accident is a different argument. As long as the said NLer knew it had a previous accident and nobody is trying to hurt your business.

NB Personally i will buy that SUV you posted, if it has no other mechanical/electrical issue or rust.
All what we have been preaching is disclosure, For me salvaged cars are great value for money.
I bought this car for a colleague like a month ago

Re: Honda Civic by valarinz: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

bros the thing he called accidented is ACCIDENTED,now the severity of the accident is a different argument. As long as the said NLer knew it had a previous accident and nobody is trying to hurt your business.

NB Personally i will buy that SUV you posted, if it has no other mechanical/electrical issue or rust.
All what we have been preaching is disclosure, For me salvaged cars are great value for money.
I bought this car for a colleague like a month ago

I know sir, but you well know you were also among those who made comments about my ads in the past and we've moved on. I assure you, this one Cosplay and Ipfreely is doing is not all about what u just explained here, they've been everywhere calling my name everywhere they want to refer to bad dealers all cos they want to soil my name after they couldn't get anything tangible on me.

On the thread by explorers which he posted up there things got heated and I also made comments I shouldn't have made but have I continued with everyone who spoke against me from that thread ? NO. Instead it was Cosplay and ipfreely that took the campaign out of that thread to my ads and all over NL

Even on this thread, someone posted a car for sale and another person called my name here claiming I'm conspiring to harm cosplay, if I didn't post that his 'evidence' here, I wonder what Nlers would have been saying by now

This morning again this ipfreely moniker wanted to reply a quote and my name was the reference point for 'mutineers' as he termed it today, can u see where this whole back and forth is coming from?

It's not really about the cars bro, it's all about bullying me to silence or submission.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Civic by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2018
valarinz:

I know sir, but you well know you were also among those who made comments about my ads in the past and we've moved on. I assure you, this one Cosplay and Ipfreely is doing is not all about what u just explained here, they've been everywhere calling my name everywhere they want to refer to bad dealers all cos they want to soil my name after they couldn't get anything tangible on me.

On the thread by explorers which he posted up there things got heated and I also made comments I shouldn't have made but have I continued with everyone who spoke against me from that thread ? NO. Instead it was Cosplay and ipfreely that took the campaign out of that thread to my ads and all over NL

Even on this thread, someone posted a car for sale and another person called my name here claiming I'm conspiring to harm cosplay, if I didn't post that his 'evidence' here, I wonder what Nlers would have been saying by now

This morning again this ipfreely moniker wanted to reply a quote and my name was the reference point for 'mutineers' as he termed it today, can u see where this whole back and forth is coming from?

It's not really about the cars bro, it's all about bullying me to silence or submission.

Tbh, it's because you always seem to have something to say...
Your accidented cars are nowhere near the worst on the forum but I expect the issue Cosplay and Ipfreely have with you is the fact that you seem to love to jump into any thread with accidented cars, trying to make your case or support the dealer.

I don't think you're a bad person. Just learn to mind your business. Also, try and disclose all information on your ads. It literally costs you nothing. I'm in the market for a car right now and I wouldn't mind buying a salvaged title as long as it wasn't too damaged and has no mechanical, electrical, or rust issues.
Re: Honda Civic by valarinz: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Tbh, it's because you always seem to have something to say...
Your accidented cars are nowhere near the worst on the forum but I expect the issue Cosplay and Ipfreely have with you is the fact that you seem to love to jump into any thread with accidented cars, trying to make your case or support the dealer.

I don't think you're a bad person. Just learn to mind your business. Also, try and disclose all information on your ads. It literally costs you nothing. I'm in the market for a car right now and I wouldn't mind buying a salvaged title as long as it wasn't too damaged and has no mechanical, electrical, or rust issues.

You're quite right, perhaps that's one bad habit of mine which I have to find a way to curb : "I always have something to say".

Let me find the inner strength to start ignoring, so help me God
Re: Honda Civic by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
valarinz:

You're quite right, perhaps that's one bad habit of mine which I have to find a way to curb : "I always have something to say".

Let me find the inner strength to start ignoring, so help me God

uncle uncle

dipo, r u really serious?
cosplay n oderibah?
Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

uncle uncle

dipo, r u really serious?
cosplay n oderibah?

oderibah is jazzlite, smartchoices,angels09,praixisnetworks and so many oda monikers too legion to discover cheesy

and dats why I'm not taking his talk on valarinz wanting to do this and that to cosplay serious

altho,I'm wondering where that cosplay is

cos two different dealers don call me ontop this full disclosure matter grin
Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
diportivo:

oderibah is jazzlite, smartchoices,angels09,praixisnetworks and so many oda monikers too legion to discover cheesy

and dats why I'm not taking his talk on valarinz wanting to do this and that to cosplay serious

You are making a very big mistake. Dipo... Be careful those guys are not joking. Don't say I didn't warn you ... Meanwhile I am also ipfreely, thebigkendo ....
Re: Honda Civic by Megatone(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

Considering Megatone's antecedents, I think it's safe to say that duration of membership of this forum does not automatically confer responsibility or good judgement.

D!ck head. Am back. Do ur worse.
Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jazzlite:

You are making a very big mistake. Dipo... Be careful those guys are not joking. Don't say I didn't warn you ... Meanwhile I am also ipfreely, thebigkendo ....

shocked But if you're me...

Then who am I? shocked
Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

Then who am I? shocked

I wonder too shocked

Jazzlite:

Tunde

while I understand that u need to sometimes get out of the four walls of ur various lecture theatres in FUOYE,you need to learn when and where to draw the line

I have a personal relationship with valarinz off this forum...I know his house,and atleast the house of one of his relatives and i am very comfortable around him....let him bring it on grin.

whatever info you keep deceiving urself that u have is nothing but deceit....you know it,and u still keep wallowing in it angry

I for say make God help u

but,

2 Likes

Re: Honda Civic by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

Then who am I? shocked
u r me and I am gazzuzz, lejeun and nurey
Re: Honda Civic by LeJeun3: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

u r me and I am gazzuzz, lejeun and nurey

I am gazzuzz and you are gazzuzz and there is gazzuzz, who is now Timifakay??

Re: Honda Civic by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
I warned all these bois about the side effects of weed dem no hear word sad

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
LeJeun3:

I am gazzuzz and you are gazzuzz and there is gazzuzz, who is now Timifakay??

Iyam Timifakay, valarinz Ipfreely and Cosplay grin grin
Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
see dem

Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
In that case,

Re: Honda Civic by timifakay(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I warned all these bois about the side effects of weed dem no hear word sad

Oga, the spirit of Job is following them.

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 2:49am On Mar 29, 2018
diportivo:

I wonder too shocked

Tunde

while I understand that u need to sometimes get out of the four walls of ur various lecture theatres in FUOYE,you need to learn when and where to draw the line

I have a personal relationship with valarinz off this forum...I know his house,and atleast the house of one of his relatives and i am very comfortable around him....let him bring it on grin.

whatever info you keep deceiving urself that u have is nothing but deceit....you know it,and u still keep wallowing in it angry

I for say make God help u

but,
Wrong name! I don't expect you to join those desert monkeys in their fruitless efforts.... If you really want to see me.... I am waay closer to your abode than you realize.

Meanwhile I am also Oluwaseunla.... Honmusa and Lexus430gs....
Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 2:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Ipfreely:

Then who am I? shocked

You are trac.... Diportivo... Siena and lomomike.....
Re: Honda Civic by Cosplay: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
diportivo:

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by Cosplay: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
cheesy

Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cosplay:

Welcome back bro. Diportivo is oderibah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Honda Accord Euro 2005 / Mitsubishi Pajero 2008 Model For Quick Sale / *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.