Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

How To Free Your Phone Or Sd Memory Without Deleting Or Losing Important Files - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Free Your Phone Or Sd Memory Without Deleting Or Losing Important Files (1441 Views)

Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD / Free & Increase Your Device Or SD Memory Without Deleting Any Important Files / Don't Delete Your Important Files Because Of Low Storage Space, Try This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Free Your Phone Or Sd Memory Without Deleting Or Losing Important Files by fidelisCD1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
NEED A PERFECT WAY TO FREE UP YOUR MEMORY WITHOUT LOSING ANY FILE?
Frustrated by inability to save important files due to lack of space and want to know how to solve the problem? don't worry you're at the right place of help. I will be teaching you shortly how to free up your device memory without losing or having to delete any important file knowing how much those files mean to you. I'll start by teaching you how to manage your pictures to free up your device's memory without deleting or losing the original picture quality.

You would agree with me that large number of modern devices especially phones that offer high picture qualities do so while occupying large memory space. For example,a single selfie shot on most phones can take up to 1.5mb,2.5mb,3. 5mb as the case may be. Now,images having about 100 pictures of 2.5mb size on your phone,that would occupy a space of 250mb on the memory & you won't like that if you're a picture lover who likes taking selfie always & worst still uploading the pix on the net would cost you more mbs thereby reducing your data but don't worry b'cos I'm here to teach you free how to solve the problem by reducing let's a space of 250mb taken by pictures to about 150mb,100mb & 80mb etc without losing the image or picture quality. That's a great news I believe? Now let's get straight to business.

HERE ARE THE SECRETS
METHOD {1}
CROPPING METHOD:- You can use cropping method to free up your device memory just simply follow this simple steps

Step. 1
Go to your phone or device's gallery where you can access the pictures and open any picture most especially the ones snapped with your phone's camera.

Step. 2
Tap gently on the photo to display options at the top of the screen which might be top right side of the screen in most cases but it can also be at the bottom left in some other devices

Step. 3 Locate the details or property and click to note the original size of the picture. This is very important because it will help you to know if the file you will get later is actually reduced by size or not. Now let's say the file is about 2.3mb. Go back to the options.

Step. 4
Click https://chuksdafe..com.ng/2018/02/need-perfect-way-to-free-your-memory.html?m=1 to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Plus And Iphone 11: Rumoured Specs, Price And Release Date / MTN Running Massive Promo 1GB N470 And More. / In Need Of An Iphone 6 Urgently Budget Is 28k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.