Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Urgent Need For Best Business Idea With A Startup Capital Of N300,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Need For Best Business Idea With A Startup Capital Of N300,000 (721 Views)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / What Business Can One Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For Best Business Idea With A Startup Capital Of N300,000 by kbright2(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hello house,

I am putting this up just to ask from great guys here with diversities of business ideas, the best business idea that can rake in reasonable amount every month and give room for expansion.

I will like to know the business one can start with a sum of N300,000. I have being searching searching seriously for a business or an idea that will give me financial freedom this year, that why i deprive myself of somethings to raise this little money.

I don't mind if it is an online business idea. Kindly note that, any idea is welcome as there is "sense" in "Nonsense"

Thank you.

Re: Urgent Need For Best Business Idea With A Startup Capital Of N300,000 by FatBusyBee(f): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
There are lots of online business you can start with that amount and still rake in good profit every month. The problem is, if you dont have enough experience marketing online, you might loose all your money.

Let me see...

with 300k that is equivalent of about 800usd

so what can you do with $800... a lot!

With $500 i can show you how you can start to make easy income as an affiliate.

Yes you heard me right...as an affiliate!

Let me break it down for you...

what would you need and how can you spread $500 within 3 months to start seeing results. i mean continously earning over what you invested every month...

- but a domain name
- Host the domain
- join affiliate networks (i prefer Bleep)
- rank the domain name or any keyword you are targeting on Google (by buying quality links)
*** This is where the bulk of your investment will go to... if you get good links to your money site, you can easily rank your site and get lots of paying traffic.
- $$$$

All you need to get started is conviction that you can do it (like im doing) and get someone with success stories to teach you all you need to know... believe me its very easy to make money as an affiliate when you have money to invest on tools and courses. i hope to sing the success story with you soon...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need For Best Business Idea With A Startup Capital Of N300,000 by kennystones: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
kbright2:
Hello house,

I am putting this up just to ask from great guys here with diversities of business ideas, the best business idea that can rake in reasonable amount every month and give room for expansion.

I will like to know the business one can start with a sum of N300,000. I have being searching searching seriously for a business or an idea that will give me financial freedom this year, that why i deprive myself of somethings to raise this little money.

I don't mind if it is an online business idea. Kindly note that, any idea is welcome as there is "sense" in "Nonsense"

Thank you.
you can invest in sports, provide services that people dont have access to.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need For Best Business Idea With A Startup Capital Of N300,000 by kbright2(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
kennystones:
you can invest in sports, provide services that people dont have access to.

@Kennystones, How? elaborate this more
Re: Urgent Need For Best Business Idea With A Startup Capital Of N300,000 by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
kbright2:
Hello house,

Thank you.

My name is Immaculate and i run a Popular Youtube Channel Named SIMBAZ, it earns me money and i want to expand my video production quality, and so i need an investor to fund my channel SIMBAZ with 300k, your 300k will buy me new video and audio equipments i need to upgrade my workflow, in return I will pay you 8percent of that funding monthly for 5years under contract. Go to youtube and Search the name SIMBAZ and you will find me, my number is below my profile here. if you like the deal call me lets work asap, I am already established on youtube with over a thousand Dollars in earning in 8months i started running simbaz, 1200 subscribers and 500,000 views and 12,000 hours watched which is 720,000 minutes, so call me if you will like to invest in my brand SIMBAZ
Re: Urgent Need For Best Business Idea With A Startup Capital Of N300,000 by 360great(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2018
You can go into real estate investment. Hav u heard about winthrills network? If no make ur research about it and feel free to buzz me. It it's genuine and has been paying my bills every month. Your money is secured, guaranteed and ur profit drops every day.i will be ready to guild u .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make An Average Of N60,000 Every Month With No Initial Cash Investment! / Group Urges FG To Reverse Power Sector Privatisation / Ikeja Electric Records Zero Fatality In Q1 – 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.