Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians (793 Views)

PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by owoicho13(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday apologized to Nigerians for the “mistakes” it made during its 16 years of governance.

PDP’s National Chairman, Uche Secondus issued the apology at an event in Abuja.

He said the party has learnt from its past mistake.

He said, “We made mistakes. On behalf of my colleagues and members of these party, I apologise to Nigerians.

“We have learnt from our mistakes. It was all part of our evolution process. Without it, there can be no maturity. I believe that PDP is more matured, to provide the best for this country.”

https://www.benuepress.com/2018/03/pdp-apologizes-to-nigerians-over-mistakes-made-during-its-16-years-of-governance/

1 Like

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by owoicho13(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good for u,PDP APC,kowa etc,all are d same.once power change from one party to another,same old thieves will decamp,I wish party is like confraternities where death sentence is for cross carpeters,these old thieves will learn to be loyal or quit politics.

1 Like

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by edmaraja: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wetin we wan do with the apology? Too late to cry when the head is off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by ObaKlaz: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sounds more like

"We misruled and looted the nation for 16 (donkey years!) but it's part of our evolution and our maturity now"

I fear what their new-found 'evolution' and 'maturity' could bring Nigeria! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by midolian(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
If only this long overdue apology can undo what these monsters have done, accepting it wont be a problem..

If only this power targeted apology wont end with "vote PDP" eventually, accepting it wont be a problem..

Cant we even have new political parties, nee faces, new ideologies that can yield us a greener flag? For how long will we sit and watch these hungry beasts force their customized sh*ts down our throats? angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Paperwhite(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
This is responsible leadership.Buhari cum APC will never do this but will shamelessly be passing buck.
Forgiven! At least PDP also have fuckups but were very sincere to Nigerians unlike the present useless santimonious bunch of corrupt people leading Nigeria today with unimaginable impunity.

2 Likes

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Evablizin(f): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
They should return all the money they stole,apology is not enough,who apology epp?

Apology ko,mistake nii.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by midolian(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Evablizin:
They should return all the money they stole,apology is not enough,who apology epp?

Apology ko,mistake nii.
Do you know that If PDP returns all the looted money and it is shared among Nigerians, it would be enough to last all generations even without investing it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by GavelSlam: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
If you were still in power would you have apologised?

No more free money .

Go and work.
Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Himmler: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Same way Buhari and APC will be apologising come 2019
Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Evablizin(f): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
midolian:
Do you know that If PDP returns all the looted money and it is shared among leaders of every home, it would be enough to last every generation?
Legit Yes.

1 Like

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by midolian(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Evablizin:
Legit Yes.
Please dont make such demand next time angry

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Evablizin(f): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
midolian:
Please dont make such demand next time angry
I will try,they will rather die than to return the money,political robbers.

2 Likes

Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Evablizin:
I will try,they will rather die than to return the money,political robbers.
how are you?
quite an age
Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Clerverly: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mynd44 I opened the thread first check well and close this one
Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Dannyset(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin cheesy Barawo people want to scope us. Lmaooo!
This thing weeeee nor work na. Ati jaju gbogbo prank yi lo grin.
That party can't come to the center again. Continue in your region. We will forgive but won't forget
Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Evablizin(f): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
bamidelee:
how are you? quite an age
I'm great,good evening.
Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
2019 don Near, una don De Apologise... If I Vote Una, make I Bend Down Shiit
Re: The Peoples Democratic Party(pdp) Apologizes To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
K

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jimoh Odunayo, The House Of Representatives Aspirant In Osun State / The Igbo Spirit ‘Conquers The World’- Omoleye Sowore / Mace Snatching: APC Disown Senator Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.