Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. (9578 Views)

Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
LuckyG1:

Staphylococcus aureus is free of all these...
Okay .Thanks for this Knowledge that Staphylococcus aureus is free of all these ...What then causes all these ,I think the same question was asked severally ,lots of Nigerians and those in the Diaspora would love to know more ,As a Medical Person I thought you would help by throwing more light on this .Probably you wish a call should be made to you Privately where the caller would have to Pay in-order to help answer the Question .
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Deb2020:
Okay .Thanks for this Knowledge that Staphylococcus aureus is free of all these ...What then causes all these ,I think the same question was asked severally ,lots of Nigerians and those in the Diaspora would love to know more ,As a Medical Person I thought you would help by throwing more light on this .Probably you wish a call should be made to you Privately where the caller would have to Pay in-order to help answer the Question .

If you prefer a private service no problem to that. However, I will help render simple answers to your above troubles.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
LuckyG1:

If you prefer a private service no problem to that. However, I will help render simple answers to your above troubles.
Would Appreciate the simple answers sir so others going through same health issues could Learn .You will be touching lot of lives by so doing .These are the Questions again sir. 1: Staphylococcus aureus does not caused infertility (male or female), impotence or premature ejaculation.What Causes this?

2:Staphylococcus aureus does not cause weak erection of the joystick.
What causes this ?
3:Staphylococcus aureus does not cause waist pain.
What causes this ?
4:Staphylococcus aureus does not move like worms all over the body.
What causes This ? 5:Staphylococcus aureus does not causes Infertility ,What causes this ? 6:Staphylococcus aureus does not causes Watery Sperm .What causes this ? 7:Which Bacteria causes Endometriosis,PID if staphylococcus aureus does not causes it .?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
@ Moderator ,Please help move this thread to FP .Lots of Controversies is shrouded round this Staphylococcus aureus issue ,Knowledge is Power .This is a knowledge seeking one .Thanks
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Deb2020:
1:Staphylococcus aureus does not caused infertility (male or female), impotence or premature ejaculation.What Causes this?

2:Staphylococcus aureus does not cause weak erection of the penis.
What causes this ?
3:Staphylococcus aureus does not cause waist pain.
What causes this ?

4:Staphylococcus aureus does not move like worms all over the body.
What causes This ? 5:Staphylococcus aureus does not causes Infertility ,What causes this ? 6:Staphylococcus aureus does not causes Watery Sperm .What causes this ? Which Bacteria causes Endometriosis,PID if staphylococcus aureus does not causes it . Enlightenment Needed .It will help .Many are going through all the above Mentioned. if staphylococcus aureus does not causes it ,Something must cause it or are all that the Normal experience everyone must have .Saying something does not cause something without telling us what causes such thing is a half Information. .Knowledge is Power .Help .

1. S. aureus activities has not been known to cause impotence, premature ejaculation or responsible for male infertility or female infertility. You would not expect me to discus the whole of these conditions here.

Common causes of impotence are:

i) Most cardiac health related conditions.
ii)Iatrogenic factors as with the use of most medications.
iii)Neurological conditions and disorder
iv) Endocrinal(as with the system of hormone relative to functions)

We may also have others like; Prolactinomas, Diabetes mellitus,kidney failure and aging.

Causes of premature ejaculation: Somehow in common with the former,more or less.Some common causes are;

i)inflammation of the prostate gland( not prostatitis could lead to it)
ii)psychological, stemming from stress,depression, relationship problems others.
Factors reasonable to be associated with it could as a result of imbalance of hormones and neurotransmitters like serotonin and it could as well be familial.

Causes of male and female infertility: don't expect me to bring the whole of gynaecology and urology,it ain't necessary.Causes of infertility of in males and female is contained in reproductive pathology as:

i) Structural changes that lead to infertility (Anatomical)

ii) physiological changes that lead to infertility ( physiological)

iii) Genetic to congenital problems that leads to infertility

iv) endocrinological problems that lead to infertility

v)Disease state that cause infertility. Common for females, Neiseria gonorhea and C trachomatis. BV may be included. The first two causative agents goes also with male infertility, others such as Escherichia coli and Klebsiella spp can cause inflammation of the seminal vesicles leading to infertility anyway. Staphylococcus aureus is really not involve except in multimicrobial activities and could found commonly in sepsis of the uterus especially during a c/s or after abortion leading to septic shock( really deadly).

2. Assumed medical condition that is with impotence also common with erectile dysfunction ( weak erection)

3)Many factors could be responsible for waistpain. Except a waist is coinciding with other problems a medical doctor may likely see a waist pain complaint as coming form stress,sedentary or over standing o the probably the kind of job one is doing. And could be managed with a pain reliever as the case may be.

4) Wormlike movement feeling could be as result of increase contraction of some muscles in the body. It could be felt anytime and may not really be pathologic except where a differential covers it. Also a wormlike movement feel may be a result of high infestation of worms taking impact in the body spaces. Lastly,it may be psychologic and not really there as most cases seem to be.

5) There are certain criteria to attribute wellness to sperm cells,not wateriness. WHO has normal managemental scale for that. It may surprise you to know that no matter how a semen is watery,provided it covers a normal volume and time for liquefaction, then it is okay with respect to the other criteria.

6) I should just feign you are playing ignorant to think S. aureus is responsible for Endometriosis...
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by tpapi: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
LuckyG1:

1. S. aureus activities has not been known to cause impotence, premature ejaculation or responsible for male infertility or female infertility. You would not expect me to discus the whole of these conditions here.

Common causes of impotence are:

i) Most cardiac health related conditions.
ii)Iatrogenic factors as with the use of most medications.
iii)Neurological conditions and disorder
iv) Endocrinal(as with the system of hormone relative to functions)

We may also have others like; Prolactinomas, Diabetes mellitus,kidney failure and aging.

Causes of premature ejaculation: Somehow in common with the former,more or less.Some common causes are;

i)inflammation of the prostate gland( not prostatitis could lead to it)
ii)psychological, stemming from stress,depression, relationship problems others.
Factors reasonable to be associated with it could as a result of imbalance of hormones and neurotransmitters like serotonin and it could as well be familial.

Causes of male and female infertility: don't expect me to bring the whole of gynaecology and urology,it ain't necessary.Causes of infertility of in males and female is contained in reproductive pathology as:

i) Structural changes that lead to infertility (Anatomical)

ii) physiological changes that lead to infertility ( physiological)

iii) Genetic to congenital problems that leads to infertility

iv) endocrinological problems that lead to infertility

v)Disease state that cause infertility. Common for females, Neiseria gonorhea and C trachomatis. BV may be included. The first two causative agents goes also with male infertility, others such as Escherichia coli and Klebsiella spp can cause inflammation of the seminal vesicles leading to infertility anyway. Staphylococcus aureus is really not involve except in multimicrobial activities and could found commonly in sepsis of the uterus especially during a c/s or after abortion leading to septic shock( really deadly).

2. Assumed medical condition that is with impotence also common with erectile dysfunction ( weak erection)

3)Many factors could be responsible for waistpain. Except a waist is coinciding with other problems a medical doctor may likely see a waist pain complaint as coming form stress,sedentary or over standing o the probably the kind of job one is doing. And could be managed with a pain reliever as the case may be.

4) Wormlike movement feeling could be as result of increase contraction of some muscles in the body. It could be felt anytime and may not really be pathologic except where a differential covers it. Also a wormlike movement feel may be a result of high infestation of worms taking impact in the body spaces. Lastly,it may be psychologic and not really there as most cases seem to be.

5) There are certain criteria to attribute wellness to sperm cells,not wateriness. WHO has normal managemental scale for that. It may surprise you to know that no matter how a semen is watery,provided it covers a normal volume and time for liquefaction, then it is okay with respect to the other criteria.

6) I should just feign you are playing ignorant to think S. aureus is responsible for Endometriosis...

r u saying DAT infection is not among d cause of some issues u talked about up there
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
tpapi:
r u saying DAT infection is not among d cause of some issues u talked about up there

You can teach me what I don't know, sir.

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
The rate of infertility in men is increasing geometrically. 20- 30 percent of married couples are being involved with regard to infertility. One out of every five couples has fertility problems. This trend is increasing because of two reasons:

One, there is increased awareness concerning the problem. Secondly, there are more problems which occurs inside the body that is related to technology. They are:

Environmental hazards
Stress
Work Hazards
Demographic factor
Sperm Count

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
In our Environments, being exposed to many harmful chemicals, gases, and other pollutants can make our sperm ineffective. For instance, excessive use of alternative energy leads to the release of hydrocarbons, with far-reaching consequences on the production of sperms and ovulation in women. These days, almost every home has a generator set, which releases carbon monoxide whenever they are turned on. In commercial cities, where the population of people is high and automobiles are found everywhere, the toxins released into the atmosphere gets to the body when inhaled and is harmful to the body system.

STRESS
Stress is a major problem that is causing infertility in men. It can be physical, emotional, financial and psychological stress.

PHYSICAL STRESS
This can be attributed to the kind of work/ job we do as a working class or getting ourselves involved in difficult tasks. When we don’t have enough rest for the body to recover well after many activities. It affects our nervous coordination.

FINANCIAL STRESS
This usually occurs when a person is broke, there is conflict in the brain and may result in infertility in men. This usually triggers the stress gland. In women, when there is too much pressure on the adrenal gland, it will affect the ovary. In men, stress is known to reduce sperm production by 15%. It destroys the spermatozoa. All these far-reaching consequences on a center in the brain called hypothalamus- the center that controls some of the reproductive functions.

DEMOGRAPHIC FACTOR
In the past, most women got married at the age of 24 or even below that. Today, women are getting married in their late 20s, say 28 or 29 years. The same applies to the male folks. At this age, the reproductive function is declining rapidly. Based on statistics, someone who is between 16 and 21 years of age has a fertility rate of about 75%. By the time you get to age 40, it might have reduced to 8%. So for a very good chance to have the required number of kids, someone should try and get married at an earlier age to avoid the problems that set in during the marriage, ranging from infertility in men or coming from the women. This advice is based on the fact that aging reduces the potency of all sexes and results in people not being to have children.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/causes-of-defective-sperms-in-men/
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by tpapi: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
LuckyG1:

You can teach me what I don't know, sir.
pls don't dodge d question, u r a medical professional, give us a yes or no answer
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
tpapi:
pls don't dodge d question, u r a medical professional, give us a yes or no answer

I have answered you
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by mddavid(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2018
The reason why your staph infection has defied all treatment is simply because your immune system that is fighting the infection is very weak to fight and resist it, so you have to boost your immune system for any treatment to work..
That is what is happening to you.

From Mr David. Divine Grace Trado medical centre.
My whatsapp number is the first one..
My brother don't be worried or commit suicide, by God's grace, you will be fine when I boost your immune system
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Theories ,Scientific Explanations ,Doctors views are great but What is Important is Solution,I have a brother whose wife has battles with Myoma ( Fibriod) it was malignant ,She has Ovarian cyst ,PID and Endometriosis ,She was married for 13 years with no Pregnancy ,Husband too had Oligospermia (Low Sperm Cells) boils around His Testicles and chronic itching .Medical test says Husband had heavy Growth of staph.aureus .Wife became frustrated that Husband family threatened her to leave ,IVF was suggested by friends but that idea was kicked against .After all the medical Approaches and Tendencies failed ,They resorted to Natural herbal solution .Surprisingly the woman became pregnant ,Ovarian cyst was no more ,The Fibriod keeps reducing until Scan says Fibroid is no more .No more PID pains as well .Confirmed pregnancy. The Penis boils dries off and it was Amazing ,13 Years of Medical grammar and Experiment Herbal natural did it .As I type the woman is still heavily pregnant .I think what we really need is Just a working and Practical solution .Solution ,Solution and Solution that is what we need .I am going to give Natural forms of Treatment a trial and I have high hopes that my issue would not be an exemptions after all I have tried Medicals with no desired results ..Cheers .
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by soundforce: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2018
DEB2020
To me, when a girl who has never been pregnant walks up to a woman in labour pains and say " don't cry, i know how you feel". It makes me laugh cos she only read about labour pains in books.
Those who have been in like situation as you are in better position to advise you. I have been there; it was a terrible experience.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
soundforce:
DEB2020
To me, when a girl who has never been pregnant walks up to a woman in labour pains and say " don't cry, i know how you feel". It makes me laugh cos she only read about labour pains in books.
Those who have been in like situation as you are in better position to advise you. I have been there; it was a terrible experience.
God blesses you

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by soundforce: 5:35am On Apr 08, 2018
DEB2020 how is my health now?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by soundforce: 5:35am On Apr 08, 2018
DEB2020 how is your health now?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
soundforce:
DEB2020
how is your health now?
. Have not been online for sometimes now ,Thank you so much for your care ,Been on a Nigerian Local Herbal ,taking lots of rest and on a Vigorous Vegetables and Fruits intakes.I must say that my Health is Improving and I would keep you posted .Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by soundforce: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Good to know you are on treatment.hope your local nigeria herbal drink is not AGBO? If it is, it's only an oppressor. It doesn't cure. Keep an update n let's see how you fare till i suggest.g9t bro
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
soundforce:
Good to know you are on treatment.hope your local nigeria herbal drink is not AGBO? If it is, it's only an oppressor. It doesn't cure. Keep an update n let's see how you fare till i suggest.g9t bro
. Morning ,Can you please clarify what you mean by Local Nigeria Herbal is an Oppressor ? I think Experiences differs ,If it does not cure one person that does not implies it won't cure another person ,I don't want to believe that once a person has one experience about something every other person experience must be the same ,That is my take.Just like I always say that what I really want is a practical. visible and working Solution ,Something I can feel myself ,something I can personally Testify myself ,something I can give an account by myself without Prejudice ,Side taking,Favouritism ,I feel the Symptoms personally ,I know exactly the discomforts ,As there changes to the Symptoms I am Practically seeing it ,Not what anyone that has not experienced staph.before is saying ,not what any medical scientists is saying ,not what any Medical theory or thesis is saying ,I have had enough of all that ,Presently I am getting better .I hope you understand me clearly ,Real solution is this ,Before you feel this and that ,After you don't feel this and that again .I won't just take in anything into my System Absolutely No .I have done all Investigation I could on what am taking remember I noted I have used so many Medications with no Visible results .I hated herbs before and i have been a Crusader and Vanguard against it but i decided to really do some findings if truly all what i hear about Herbs are really true .The one I am on right now is Working .Stating its a Local Nigerian Herbal does not make it Bad .Its not given to me by an Illiterate .In China ,India ,They take more of Herbs and they are doing really great in Health .I believe we have great Herbs too as well.Thanks.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by soundforce: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Your health is priority.however you are treated; so long you get cured. I have had a first hand experience. good luck bro
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
soundforce:
Your health is priority.however you are treated; so long you get cured. I have had a first hand experience. good luck bro
I can't thank you enough for your care ,I really understand you ,Its just the same way I had a first hand ,second hand and even third hand experience loading my body with several Antibiotics with no Improvements. Thanks so much .
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
xtivin:
Herbal Medicine is the solution
bro can u recommend any Pls or where to get one
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by geniewilliams(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
There are proven and tested herbal preparation which is very effective in the treatment of this medical condition for further information kindly contact Dr Williams on this number 07036507238'./ 09093047002
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
geniewilliams:
There are proven and tested herbal preparation which is very effective in the treatment of this medical condition for further information kindly contact Dr Williams on this number 07036507238'./ 09093047002
Thanks but I am freed .

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Town20: 2:25am On Jul 21, 2018
At Deb2020 I fit have your whatsapp number?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by theachiever: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2018
Deb2020:
Thanks but I am freed .
Pls how did you get rid of staph pls
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Fribery: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Town20:
At Deb2020 I fit have your whatsapp number?

see, i will advice you..

i just bought the dr wales/knowhowk herbal mixture that deb2020 said he used . i tell you NO improvement whatsoever and this is my third day.. if you want me to upload the picture of the product i will.. i will advice you to wait till after 2weeks of me using it (he said by 2weeks).. bcus to be frank i have suffered this staph a long while to concluded that anybody selling stuff to you here on nairaland is just a practical liar.. better go to elewe omo and ask for herbs.. at all at all 2.5k will suppress the staph till your body fights it off.. DONT BUY ANYTHING ON NAIRALAND

well if it doesnt work for me doesnt mean it will not work for you.. but make sure its a 17k you are ready to throw away..

cc theachiever

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by muteeu(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
xtivin:
Herbal Medicine is the solution
you are correct
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fribery:

see, i will advice you..

i just bought the dr wales/knowhowk herbal mixture that deb2020 said he used . i tell you NO improvement whatsoever and this is my third day.. if you want me to upload the picture of the product i will.. i will advice you to wait till after 2weeks of me using it (he said by 2weeks).. bcus to be frank i have suffered this staph a long while to concluded that anybody selling stuff to you here on nairaland is just a practical liar.. better go to elewe omo and ask for herbs.. at all at all 2.5k will suppress the staph till your body fights it off.. DONT BUY ANYTHING ON NAIRALAND

well if it doesnt work for me doesnt mean it will not work for you.. but make sure its a 17k you are ready to throw away..

cc theachiever

Bros we dey wait your testimony o

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Fribery: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
nija80:

Bros we dey wait your testimony o

after two weeks i will report here surely.. but day 4 now no improvement whatsoever.. elewe omo wey i dey use b4 better the stuff.. n na just 1.5k.. this one be charging 17k.. like say the herbs na from hong kong.. anybody that wants to buy anything on nairaland should not pay more than 5k. i will soon create register here for failed nairaland herb doctors.. like they do in business section for scammers.. make we know who original and fake.. anybody that share testimony most put pics of the product, nepa bill or any other utility bill, whatsapp/email conversations with the herb doctors and before and after test result showing cured .. make 2weeks pass first.. angry i will spoil all of them their business. the guy better pray say e work

2 Likes

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Fribery:

after two weeks i will report here surely.. but day 4 now no improvement whatsoever.. elewe omo wey i dey use b4 better the stuff.. n na just 1.5k.. this one be charging 17k.. like say the herbs na from hong kong.. anybody that wants to buy anything on nairaland should not pay more than 5k. i will soon create register here for failed nairaland herb doctors.. like they do in business section for scammers.. make we know who original and fake.. anybody that share testimony most put pics of the product, nepa bill or any other utility bill, whatsapp/email conversations with the herb doctors and before and after test result showing cured .. make 2weeks pass first.. angry i will spoil all of them their business. the guy better pray say e work

I am waiting with eagerness.this thing want to destroy my life and i no go gree
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. by Deb2020: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fribery:

.That is your personal experience ,what is personal is personal ,personal is You and am not Included .You speak for yourself and not me inclusive.Where was anyone when the thought of Suicide was on my mind,Where were you with your advise when life was hell ,is there anything I did not try ,Hospitals ,Herbals of different sort, Antibiotics of different sorts, Test of different sort, The nonsense elewe Omo you mentioned I drank more than enough that was almost affecting my kidney. I don't mind Spending millions of naira on my health if need be not looking for any cheap Alternatives due to Poverty .I was at a Herbal Natural place in Ikeja where I was charged 62k for the whole package ,I used 4 packs 248 thousands naira (248k) there was no single improvements at all ,2 of my friends who introduced me went to the place they became well .I will not be a daft to begin to say they are Scammers .It worked for them it does not work for me simple I accept it .By now I think with your discovery of Elewe Omo cure you should not be looking for any solution again .You suppose to have gotten the Solution you need .In addition the statement you will be so sentimental to spoil someone business with the threats to make a post is the most dumb statement of no single substance. As long as I live I will keep talking and talking about Someone who was there for me,advises me and helped solved my solution .Hope you have experinced Swollen and painful boils with deadly Bones Pains before and now its no more ,You will understand what it means Saying thank you to the Solution .Mind you most Symptoms i attributed to staph .He Dr.Wale Enlightened me they are not ,the main ones that are Staph.symptoms were all gone ,others which were not was simply taking care of .Call it Whatever I don't care . Dr.Wale.Thank You again and again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Agencies Sending Us Threat Messages To End Strike – Resident Doctors / Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 / BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.