Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Woe Unto Any Man That Marry Tboss � Father Curses Tboss (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woe Unto Any Man That Marry Tboss � Father Curses Tboss (see Why) (402 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woe Unto Any Man That Marry Tboss � Father Curses Tboss (see Why) by Neatnewz: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
unique post-mortem result TBoss' dad, Engr Idowu Vincent, has laid a revile on any man that weds the ex-Big Brother Naija housemate. The man who as of late remarried another spouse throughout the end of the week affirmed that he was relinquished by his girl Tboss, and her kin.

He composed on Instagram: "When predetermination favors somebody, he overlooks that there is life somewhere else. In the event that I resemble a broiled goat on my big day, that is cool yet that essayist will soon turn into an occupant of a subcity where individuals with separated appendages, broken bones, removals, stinking visually impaired and faltering dwell. THIS IS A PROMISE.

I carry on with an unassuming, private life and did not personal TBoss or any of her kin of my arrangement to remarry as per my convention/custom. Besides, I didn't make open or post anything about my marriage. I am beginning a fresh start and clearing the slate of all the wrong choices I made in my life. I simply need to overlook Tokunbor (TBoss) and her kin and begin life once again for all its value.

In the event that and wherever Tboss and any of her kin gets hitched, it should be without.....Read full details here � � �
http://www.neatnewz.com/2018/03/omg-tboss-father-laid-curse-on-his-own.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: I Need Cee-c To Be My Wife – Singer, Small Doctor / Akpororo Celebrates As Wife Births Twins / Ibinabo Fiberesima–i'm Not A Murderer, As The Past Tackles Her Political Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.