Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

#bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom (40311 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by Gangster1ms: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tiny boby cry
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by OGHENE316(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
na waooo see dy way nederland they give Portugal like say Ronaldo no play
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by QueenFusa16(f): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:
If i watch this make amadioha punish me.. cool
who force|beg you to watch am ?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by samojay20(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
He needs information na.... Some body pls help a fellow human tonight 09033293296 mtn just #100 abeg
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by MiamiePizza(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe is back in the house ceec, Bambam and Alex have started crying...That Alex ehn she's just reporting all the HM to beggie think that will help her.
I know she'll soon be up for eviction

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by ALAYORMII: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
samojay20:
He needs information na....
Some body pls help a fellow human tonight 09033293296 mtn just #100 abeg

Always do good

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by guiddoti: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
BBN just dey brainwash you guys!
Return of evicted lads no be "tugbe-tugbe square"
Na so Buhari go return 2019, watch out!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
dis breastless girl
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by sulakishop(m): 12:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Some booby go be like bee sting... grin grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by enemyofprogress: 1:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Him go fok khloe die for that one weak
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by Fitnessman(m): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Omo na enjoyment o..but she for come pick me nah
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by samojay20(m): 3:28am On Mar 27, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Always do good
God bless

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by ALAYORMII: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2018
samojay20:

God bless

Amen

You too
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
forreelinc:
grin as head of the house he picked khloe so he can give her..................HEAD!!!!!

before as Cee-c no gree give am nah.
Khloe too go wan do crazy thing like Nina make she fit remain for house especially with one of the drama guys.

Strategy!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by forreelinc(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Njeps:

before as Cee-c no gree give am nah.
Khloe too go wan do crazy thing like Nina make she fit remain for house especially with one of the drama guys.

Strategy!!!

angry ayama that khloe wey resemble person wey no dey baff......omo tobi get heart o
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
forreelinc:

angry ayama that khloe wey resemble person wey no dey baff......omo tobi get heart o

Left to me oo,

I will rather battle Miracle in that house to taste Nina or Anto (even tho her tits small) than Khloe.
Maybe Tobi wants it rough and hard, hence, Khloe.
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom by forreelinc(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Njeps:

Left to me oo,

I will rather battle Miracle in that house to taste Nina or Anto (even tho her tits small) than Khloe.
Maybe Tobi wants it rough and hard, hence, Khloe.
yea you may be right the guy fit wan try things like an@l, pour for e face that kind ish i see where tobi is coming from now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / Uriel Oputa: 5 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Ex BBNaija Housemate / BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.